It is not getting better

Here’s why one can’t discuss subjects with this asswipe, he ignores facts like climategate
I'd think that fascist lackey like you would want everyone to forget climategate, given how it proved beyond any shadow of a doubt what unrepenentant liars all deniers are.

Again, you can't gaslight honest people. We know the facts, so we know you're in the service of Lord of Lies. Even your own pals know you're lying. They just pretend otherwise because the cult orders them to.

And by countless times, you mean "not even once".

If you're not lying, I'm sure you can link to one of those times. Please do so.

<crickets>

Remember Frank, your lies make the baby Jesus cry. You'll also burn in Hell for them, unless you repent. And that means actual contrition, actually apologizing for your lies.
Your arguments are silly and meaningless. I’ll post it once again and you’ll pigeon crap on the board, knock over all the pieces and declare victory

Exactly.

And everyone who said otherwise is lying. It's that simple.

It's a trick of the trade.

Oh wait. Are you claiming that anyone using a trick of the trade is engaging in immoral behavior? Yes or no, please. You seem to be using an equivocation fallacy to imply immorality, which is dishonesty on your part.

Now, the the trick was to add instrumental temperature series to the end of the tree ring reconstruction prior to smoothing.

Outright liars will claim the trick was to "hide the decline". They'll even used faked quotes to back up their lie. I hope you don't stoop to that level.

It's a trick of the trade.

A trick to do what?

Now, the the trick was to add instrumental temperature series to the end of the tree ring reconstruction prior to smoothing.

What reason would they have to do that? Didn't both sets of data agree?

Outright liars will claim the trick was to "hide the decline"

That's ridiculous! When they said "hide the decline" they meant the opposite of hide the decline.
They meant empasize and advertise the decline. What decline?

Why would there be any decline to hide when we're rapidly warming?

Ah .. so the scientific evidence is wrong ... all a great big conspiracy ... here's the ice core data ... see how wrong you are, 15ºC swings during human existence ... fucking stupid ... just keep sucking tit little boy ...

Vostok-Ice-core-chart.png
This can only mean that the internal combustion engine is 500,000 years old!

Are you relying on oxygen isotope data from ice cores? Your dismissing the oxygen isotope curve in the other thread rings disingenuous. Or is it this one where you are being disingenuous.

These are direct CO2 measures ... trapped in the ice ... it's only a half million years here, your other chart was 100 million years ...

Don't be a titty like mamooth ...

You mean for the first time.

Given how badly you suck at lying, you really should do less of it.
You’re boring me.

The same old One Note Samba.

When I post it, if I post it, you’ll just run away or embarrass yourself.

These are direct CO2 measures ... trapped in the ice ... it's only a half million years here, your other chart was 100 million years ...

Don't be a titty like mamooth ...
CO2 measurements don't convert into temperatures. Want to try again?

The cornerstone of the success achieved by ice core scientists reconstructing climate change over many thousands of years is the ability to measure past changes in both atmospheric greenhouse gas concentrations and temperature. The measurement of the gas composition is direct: trapped in deep ice cores are tiny bubbles of ancient air, which we can extract and analyze using mass spectrometers. Temperature, in contrast, is not measured directly, but is instead inferred from the isotopic composition of the water molecules released by melting the ice cores.

The failure of their old proxy.
The change in proportionality between ring thickness and temperature was well known within dendrochronology for years before that stupid email. So, where and when do you believe their proxy failed because the time period where Mike's Nature trick was applied is well covered by instrument data.

You’re boring me.

The same old One Note Samba.

When I post it, if I post it, you’ll just run away or embarrass yourself.
The dumber deniers are pretending they've given the original Ottmar Edenhofer quote. The smarter ones won't touch the topic, because they know Frank is lying.

How can we be certain he's lying? Because the original is IN FREAKIN' GERMAN. Frank has never linked to anything except some English-language denier propaganda pages.

I will link to the original. And no one will be surprised. I mean, when has any liberal here not been able to back up their claims?

A good translation:
---
Fundamentally, it is a big mistake to discuss climate politics separately from the big issues of globalization. The climate summit in Cancún at end of the month is not a climate conference, but one of the largest economic conferences since the Second World War. Why? Because we have 11,000 gigatons of carbon in the coal reserves under our feet – and we can only add 400 gigatons more to the atmosphere if we want to stay within the 2 °C target. 11,000 to 400 – we have to face the fact that a large part of the fossil reserves must remain in the ground.

De facto, this is the expropriation of the countries with these natural resources. This leads to an entirely different development than the one that has been initiated with development policy.

First of all, we as industrialized countries have quasi-expropriated the atmosphere of the world community. But one must explicitly say: We de facto redistribute the world’s wealth due to climate politics. That the owners of coal and oil are not enthusiastic about this is obvious. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate politics is environmental politics. This has almost nothing to do any more with environmental politics, [as is was with] with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole.
---

Compare that to Frank's fake translation, which deliberately omits vital context.

---

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy... This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore...." Ottmar Edenhofer, IPCC
---

Mr. Edenhofer was clearly describing the _current_ economic situation, where poor nations subsidize rich nations by allowing them to pollute the world's atmosphere.

Some denier liar twisted the words about and pretended that Mr. Edenhofer was calling for global monetary wealth distribution.

Frank, being a particularly brainless fascist parrot, gleefully copied the big lie. Being that he's a shockingly immoral bootlicker, he keeps repeating the lie even after it was specifically pointed out just how he was lying.

That's why anything Frank says should initially be assumed to be a lie, unless independent evidence indicates otherwise.

Frank, do you have any regrets at all over your years of lying, or, as usual, are you only sorry about getting busted?

Forum List

Back