It is time for Arabs to take off their hats to Indians!

India is one of the most backward countries in the world. If anyone thinks Indians "run the US" as the idiot that posted that ridiculous assertion, they are amazingly stupid. People in Delhi live in tents and defecate outside office buildings. Sewers run above ground and the stench is unbearable in most parts of Delhi. Raping women is a local pass time in India. Yes, I have spent a lot of time in India, you can't fool me.

Sally,

I think it is time for Arabs to take their hats off to Jews as well. Good thread :)

I am not sure that TIPPING THE HAT -----is a significant gesture for arabs-------In fact I am sure
that it is now--------How does a SIKH take of HIS hat for anyone?

They do not take their hats off for anyone.

I used to see the Sikhs walking on the streets when visiting in West Los Angeles where they have a temple. What was strange to me was that all those that I saw looked like they came straight out of the Midwest USA with the men having blue eyes and the women the same and having blond hair, all of them wearing white. I went into their grocery store once, and saw lots of toful. Although I see plenty of people from India in the San Fernando Valley, I have only seen two Sikh males in a WalMart. I am sure there must be quite a few out here, but I don't see them. Were you aware of such a large group of Americans converts to Sikhism, Vikrant.?

Guru Ram Das Ashram | Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh
All the sikh's were white, racially?

I would imagine that the Sikhs in India would be classified as Aryans. However, this group of converts looked like they kist came off the farms in the Midwest. Why not visit a temple near you if there is one, and you can report back to us what the members looked like.

You won't find it in Wiki but if you talk to Sikhs and Hindus in India you will learn that Sikhs are simply Hindus that were allowed and encouraged to eat meat in the hope that they would grow bigger and stronger in order to stop the advance of the Mogul armies and their policy of converting of Hindus to Islam.

India is one of the most backward countries in the world. If anyone thinks Indians "run the US" as the idiot that posted that ridiculous assertion, they are amazingly stupid. People in Delhi live in tents and defecate outside office buildings. Sewers run above ground and the stench is unbearable in most parts of Delhi. Raping women is a local pass time in India. Yes, I have spent a lot of time in India, you can't fool me.

Is the dynamic duo, Mt. Saleem and Haniyah, still posting? My goodness I thought they would have called it a day a while back.

Regardless of what you have said, why not Google to see that India is going to become one of the world powers. Can you show us a Muslim country that can claim that fame.

Meanwhile, the Indians here work very hard, and do not spend their lives all day long like a propaganda machine all wound up and ready to go each morning.

When you get to be head of a major firm, please let us know?

I am not sure that TIPPING THE HAT -----is a significant gesture for arabs-------In fact I am sure

I used to see the Sikhs walking on the streets when visiting in West Los Angeles where they have a temple. What was strange to me was that all those that I saw looked like they came straight out of the Midwest USA with the men having blue eyes and the women the same and having blond hair, all of them wearing white. I went into their grocery store once, and saw lots of toful. Although I see plenty of people from India in the San Fernando Valley, I have only seen two Sikh males in a WalMart. I am sure there must be quite a few out here, but I don't see them. Were you aware of such a large group of Americans converts to Sikhism, Vikrant.?

I would imagine that the Sikhs in India would be classified as Aryans. However, this group of converts looked like they kist came off the farms in the Midwest. Why not visit a temple near you if there is one, and you can report back to us what the members looked like.

You won't find it in Wiki but if you talk to Sikhs and Hindus in India you will learn that Sikhs are simply Hindus that were allowed and encouraged to eat meat in the hope that they would grow bigger and stronger in order to stop the advance of the Mogul armies and their policy of converting of Hindus to Islam.
That's bloody classist.

Go to India and then tell us they will become a world power. Brazil is light years ahead of India and it isn't going to be a world power. India's GDP with more than a billion people is less than 1.8 trillion. Italy with less than 60 million people has a GDP of 2.2 trillion.

Sally,

I think it is time for Arabs to take their hats off to Jews as well. Good thread :)

Okay. I'll go and look. Years ago it was always quiet but a few years ago I Saw many boys and men running to it for their daily mass and one was white. I live in a very white part of Australia, but we got a few muzzies in after the turn of the century i think.

Go to India and then tell us they will become a world power. Brazil is light years ahead of India and it isn't going to be a world power. India's GDP with more than a billion people is less than 1.8 trillion. Italy with less than 60 million people has a GDP of 2.2 trillion.
India is coming!

bull shit MONTE------I have worked and socialized with lots of SIKHS in the USA-----they are their own people.------ A kind of sect-----not doubt influenced by islam (unfortunately) but they are their own
people-----VERY MUCH -----their own people

Quick! name one Arab invention!!

...the Suicide Vest is the only one that comes to mind...

.....and hummus.

Go Arabs go!!

:thup:

I think they started the use of Coffee? or was that the Persians?

coffee started in Ethiopia------and got COMPLICATED in yemen-------by----well-----arabs and jews-----
believe me------I LIVE WITH IT========when STIRRING the "feenjon" make sure you have
a wooden stick---------and the very special NECESSARY spices--------SHEEEEESH

Sally,

I have seen quite a few white people who have converted to Sikhism. There is a Sikh Yoga guru here in San Francisco. He has quite a following.

Wrong! India's favorite past time is "whipping" Italians :)

what does the sewer system deficiency in New Delhi have to do with the genius Indians exhibit in
MANY fields of science? Open sewers running down the street in gutters is the classical form.
I have never been there but I certainly got some excellent description of the deficiencies from very
highly motivated Indians living and studying in the USA-------and from Indian Literature and people who lived
there. Monte-----you seem jealous.. It must be that old worn out "who invented ZERO"
controversy. Long long ago -----I was involved in a professional training situation with a whole
bunch of (the then) young people. One of my colleagues commented with admiration regarding
the Indians among us "IF ONLY THEY HAD ENOUGH RICE---THEY COULD RULE THE WORLD"
That was in the United States.

I have spoken to lots and lots of hindus and sikhs over the past 45 years-----and NEVER GOT THAT STORY.
FOR THE RECORD ----SIKHS DO EAT MEAT and they are excellent military guys------lately I notice
that several of the privately hired guards against the threat of Islamic terrorism in the synagogue which
I often attend-------have been Sikhs--------I have never known a sikh who was not tall and very "indian/Aryan"
looking except one resident doctor in a hospital in which I once worked-------whose complexion was
snow flake and eyes blue------a convert. A hint------when in doubt-----"is that guy with the big baseball cap
on his head a sikh?" look for the metal bangle on the wrist. I have a problem with the story----
someone told them to eat meat so they could fight the muslim whordes-------it is silly. It's a religion----
a REAL religion

Forum List

Back