It Is Time to Present Real and Credible Evidence of Election fraud or Admit Reality, Trump is lying about Voter fraud that never happened

He's a kid. Obvious from his posts. F'n brat.
Says the guy that can't accept that all courts in America have ruled against Trump repeatedly with numerous courts specifically saying the evidence is bullshit

If you want to claim the election was stolen, you need credible evidence. You have fabricated bullshit evidence that got totally rejected by the courts. You can't seem to accept this simple fact.

if there was fraud the courts would listen, the US court system is not going to turn a blind eye to election fraud. But there was no real fraud and the courts have spoken. Your bullshit evidence got shot down and you are left with nothing, but looking stupid and pathetic.

Says the guy that can't accept that all courts in America have ruled against Trump repeatedly with numerous courts specifically saying the evidence is bullshit

If you want to claim the election was stolen, you need credible evidence. You have fabricated bullshit evidence that got totally rejected by the courts. You can't seem to accept this simple fact.

if there was fraud the courts would listen, the US court system is not going to turn a blind eye to election fraud. But there was no real fraud and the courts have spoken. Your bullshit evidence got shot down and you are left with nothing, but looking stupid and pathetic.
You do know that all you're doing is repeating yourself over and over, right ? And what that shows is that you're less than 18 years old. Isn't this a bit past your bedtime, boy ?

You do know that all you're doing is repeating yourself over and over, right ? And what that shows is that you're less than 18 years old. Isn't this a bit past your bedtime, boy ?
yup sure.

all you're doing is avoiding the questions and referencing fake news on News max as if it is some sort of credible real info.

You act like it is no big deal that Trump lost all court cases and has no evidence, as if you can just proclaim there was fraud an dit somehow makes it so.
You act like me calling you out on your total lack of evidence is somehow repeating myself.

Its all because you people are too weak to admit you lost.

Like the OP says: Either present real and credible evidence of fraud that will hold up in court or admit that there was no fraud.

yup sure.

all you're doing is avoiding the questions and referencing fake news on News max as if it is some sort of credible real info.

You act like it is no big deal that Trump lost all court cases and has no evidence, as if you can just proclaim there was fraud an dit somehow makes it so.
You act like me calling you out on your total lack of evidence is somehow repeating myself.

Like the OP says: Either present real and credible evidence of fraud that will hold up in court or admit that there was no fraud.
Bzzzz....Bzzzz.......Shoo fly.

Hey everyone notice how banker baby keeps evading my post thst
:thankusmile:

scruffy The entire board pretty much figured out from day one when he first arrived that he was ten years old at the most.:abgg2q.jpg:

Anybody who lauds the dept of justice,the dept of homeland security and the court system as their evidence of no vote fraud and lauds them as having credibility has got to be someone about ten years old or younger obviously.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301:

that’s why I don’t bother addressing any of his babble when he posts to me.children are not worth my time.

Banker kid is trying to convince everybody here the dept of justice err dept of injustice,dept of homeland security,judges,and the courts somehow have credibility but in his warped world he lives in,dozens of postal workers who said they witnessed vote fraud in the mail,and were willing to testify to the courts knowing the penalty for perjury,THEY do NOT have credibility. :laughing0301: Comedy gold,this is one fir the books and one so classic I plan to use it in my sig.:rofl:

Must suck to be this banker baby to deny reality there are thousands in even dem cities like New York chanting let’s go Brandon for their hero president, :rofl:
hey everyone notice how banker baby is evading this post of mine,he also evades it that many cities that were dem cities have switched to Republican because of trump and that rfk jr has said the dem party he was once proud of is a party thst no longer resembles the dem party he remembered anymore and wants no part of it,each time I bring up those facts he does this ~ :scared1: same as this post of mine I just posted a few posts back.you all notice that?:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl:

yup sure.

You mean like the REAL evidence of vote fraud of all the whistleblowers in the post office who talked about vote fraud they saw through the mail were willing to testify knowing the penalty of perjury,that real evidence?:abgg2q.jpg: Oh that’s right,they are not the dept of injustice,dept of homeland security and our corrupt courts thst yiu laud as proof.:rofl:

Hey protectionist better quote this post and my last post as well and give it to the child sense it appears he got tired of his ass beatings from me and put me on ignore,tell him to address these facts.

Bzzzz....Bzzzz.......Shoo fly.
Banker: Either present real and credible evidence of fraud that will hold up in court or admit that there was no fraud.

Protectionist: shoo fly

its obvious who has surrendered
Why are you even in the thread? you have provided nothing credible

Like I said your surrender has been noted
Bzzz....Bzzzz.....Bzzzz.....WACK! (Splat)

th

Banker: Either present real and credible evidence of fraud that will hold up in court or admit that there was no fraud.

Protectionist: shoo fly

its obvious who has surrendered
Why are you even in the thread? you have provided nothing credible

Georgia

Screen-Shot-2020-12-30-at-10.14.52-PM-1024x464.png

There were illegal votes from as many as 2,560 felons; 66,247 underage residents; 2,423 people who were not registered; 4,926 people who registered in another state after Georgia; more than 395 people who voted twice; 8,718 dead people; 2,664 who received absentee ballots outside the deadline; illegally blocked observers; failure to properly match signatures and verify identify and eligibility. That's according to a lawsuit filed on behalf of President Trump on Dec. 4.

Statistical analysis shows Biden pulling from behind in improbably consistent increments in Georgia and other states. “On Wednesday, Nov. 4, the New York Times reported President Trump was leading in Georgia by 103,997 votes. Then the Times’ continuous voting updates showed ballots arriving for Biden in multiples of 4,800 votes over and over again. In some vote dumps, the President actually lost votes.” This continued until Biden pulled ahead by almost exactly 1,000 votes, gaining 104,984 votes in multiples of 4,800.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-27-at-11.45.52-PM-1024x630.png

Read More

In Fulton County, all 900 military ballots went for Joe Biden. The 100% military vote rate for Biden seems improbably in conflict with the 2016 split, where Trump reportedly won the overall military vote 60% to 34%, according to attorney Lin Wood.

On election night, Georgia election officials suspended the vote count, citing a water leak in a master pipe. When Republican observers left, thousands of votes were counted, exclusively for Joe Biden. When people inquired, there was no work order for any leak. The only reported leak that night was a small leak in a toilet that “had nothing to do with a room with ballot counting,” according to a lawsuit filed by attorney Lin Wood. This was confirmed by a later investigation held by a state official.

Read Lin Wood Lawsuit

Election workers put masses of ballots in the wrong stacks and blocked Republican observers; there were suspiciously “pristine" “pre-printed” ballots; thousands of voters registered at specific, fraudulent addresses; 20,311 absentee or early votes were cast by people who were registered as having moved out of state; 96,000 votes were illegally counted for Biden; absentee ballot signatures were not properly matched. That’s according to attorney Sidney Powell’s lawsuit. The lawsuit also states that Dominion voting machines allowed for manual manipulation of vote tallies and alteration of settings to put ballots in a “question” pile where they can be deleted.

Read Sidney Powell Lawsuit

Attorney and registered Democrat Carlos Silva says he observed “widespread fraud” in several precincts, always benefitting Biden. At one precinct, a stack of absentee ballots had perfectly filled out black bubbles and, as poll workers went through the stack, he heard them call out Biden’s name “more than 500 times in a row.” At a second precinct, he observed similarly filled in black bubbles for Biden on absentee ballots and poll workers moved him away from his observation position. He observed absentee ballots for Trump counted for Biden; says the required signature verification process was not being followed; and thousands of the “perfect bubble” ballots were for Biden, with no state or local candidates selected. The claims are filed in a sworn declaration.

Read Declaration

Government data indicates "well over 100,000 illegal votes [in Georgia] were improperly counted, while tens of thousands of legal votes were not counted.” That’s according to the Thomas Moore Society's Amistad Project, which has filed litigation questioning more than 200,000 Georgia ballots.

Read More

Gov. Brian Kemp illegally authorized election officials to open outer envelopes of absentee ballots three weeks before the election, which is prohibited by state law, according to a lawsuit.

A Project Veritas video claims observers heard votes for Trump being counted for Biden.

See Video

Some voters who requested a mail-in ballot but instead decided to vote in person on Election Day were denied the chance to vote in person, according to a witness. The witness also said many such voters were denied the opportunity to cast a “provisional” mail-in ballot on Election Day. Signatures on mail-in ballot envelopes weren’t verified during the recount, says a witness. Some counties didn’t recount ballots by hand, but improperly used machines. One observer said he saw a batch of ballots that was suspiciously “pristine,” almost all for Biden, and “there was a difference in the texture of the paper.”

At a Milton, Georgia, precinct, poll workers were asked to sign a chain of custody letter a day and a half before the voting machines arrived, according to a witness. She also said the machines were not sealed or locked as required, and the serial numbers didn’t match.

One observer described many batches of ballots in which every vote was for Biden, and says he saw that the watermark on some ballots differed from the rest.

Read More

Read Declaration

More than 1,000 early/absentee votes were cast by people whose registered addresses are at post offices, UPS, and FedEx; willfully disguising the box numbers as ‘Apt,’ ‘Unit,’ etc. in violation of state election law. That’s according to Matt Braynard, former data and strategy director for President Trump’s 2016 campaign. (A sample of 15 such address entries in a Nov. 24 tweet):

Read More

The hand recount was not legitimate because pro-Trump observers were not allowed proper access, according to multiple observers. Some votes for Trump were placed into piles for Biden. Some ballots from the “No Vote” and “Jorgensen” candidate trays were moved to the “Biden” tray, according to one witness.

A recount monitor flagged a 9,626-vote error in the hand recount in DeKalb County, according to the chairman of the Georgia Republican Party in a declaration. One batch had 10,707 votes for Biden and 13 for Trump. But the true count was 1,081 for Biden and 13 for Trump. Two official counters had signed off on the miscounted batch.

Read Affidavit

Read More

A post-election audit and recount discovered memory cards with thousands of uncounted ballots, most of them for Trump, two weeks after the election: 508 in Walton County, 2,600 in Floyd County and 2,755 in Fayette County. The discovery cut Biden’s lead in the state by more than 1,400 votes.

Read More

In one county, 3,300 votes were found after the election on memory sticks that had not been loaded into the central vote tally system. There are no procedures to ensure the security of the USB drives reporting vote tallies, according to a lawsuit.

Georgia election officials allegedly intended to alter and/or wipe machines. A judge granted attorney Lin Wood's emergency request to preserve the machines as-they-are while other motions are considered (Sunday, Nov. 29).

Read Judge's Order

Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3.47.26-PM-1024x610.png

Security camera video presented at a hearing in Georgia purports to show while a room was emptied and counting paused, a few officials pulled groups of ballots out of four suitcases and counted them without legal observers present.

Watch the video here

Watch Georgia Senate hearing here

Multiple poll observers claim they were not allowed close enough to do proper observation or were moved out of the counting rooms entirely.

Supervisor Marcia Ridley of the Spalding County Board of Elections said a "technical glitch" in two Georgia countries that caused machines to crash for several hours on Election Day was triggered by something Dominion Voting Systems uploaded the night before. However, the Secretary of State's office contradicted that information when questioned under oath stating: "It’s not true … I’m not really sure why she said that."

Read More

An analysis of a Dominion voting machine shows 37 votes were moved from Trump to Biden in one small county, according to information presented at a state hearing. Trump attorneys claim when extrapolated statewide, it would add up to 14,000 votes, while Biden won Georgia by 10,000 votes.

On Nov. 18, Cobb County shredded white privacy envelopes for absentee ballots, which are required to be saved under Georgia law to show if each ballot arrived via mail Nov. 18; stacks of absentee ballots had never been folded though they would have to be to be properly mailed; some ballots were kept in Dominion officials' cars in violation of security procedures; when observers were dismissed from State Farm Arena, counting went on for two hours without them and during this time period Biden pulled ahead; for 2% of ballots in Fulton County there was no proper chain of custody (an amount greater than Biden's lead in the states); ballots were transported in an insecure fashion without the required security tags, 25,000 people voted who had filed permanent out-of-state change-of-addresses. All of that is according to witnesses at a Georgia State House hearing on Dec. 10.

Watch Georgia State House hearing

If your strategy is to make the extremely serious and bold proclamation "the election was stolen" without having credible evidence to back it up, you look stupid as fuck.
My "strategy"?

lol

You're bent.

You don't seem to understand reality, you have no evidence, none, nothing credible that will hold up in court and numerous judges said there was no credible evidence of fraud.

You're doubling down on stupid?

Here:

You are trying to make the laughable claim that all the judges in US courts are "in on the steal" along with the Dept of Justice,

I made that claim?

Really?

Can you point me to where I made it please?

Homeland security, and numerous other credible people. That is a laughable claim, worse still you don't have credible evidence at all.

And I suppose you determine what's credible.

How many idiots do you think are going to fall for your bullshit?

Your 3 biggest supporters are Sydney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and the My Pillow guy, 3 total jokes with out credibility.

I have supporters?

Far out.

How can you tell from so far out in left field?

You are just too much of a weakling to admit trump's lying, like always. You are gullible and weak, this proves that.

lol

You sound like a wanna-be DNC attack dog in training. :p

Guess what.

Scruffy has more attack experience than you could build in several lifetimes. Mostly he doesn't use it, but once in a while someone becomes deserving.

In your case, I don't feel the need to attack, because you're doing a good enough job attacking yourself.

More deserving of my attention, are the fucktards putting these idiotic ideas in your head.

Mr Banker - sir - I'm a libertarian, my "side" hasn't won an election ever. I don't give a flying fuck about Donald Trump. Don't care. He's just another oddball political personality, and every single politician is oddball and corrupt to begin with, and the hoops you idiots jump through to paint him as somehow "different" is pretty amusing. (Mind boggling, actually).

What I care about right now, in this thread, is a little thing called security.

It carries no accusations with it. I never used the word theft, ever. You did, not me.

I'm a mathematician and a scientist. I don't deal in opinions. I deal in numbers. Math.

See, libtards right now, are the kind of people who'll try to legislate the value of Pi. They'll say math is racist, and therefore they'll declare that the value of Pi is 4 and that'll make the math a lot easier.

Me, I don't give a fuck what some bozo politicians declare, I know what the value of Pi is and so does everyone who matters.

Are you hearing me?

Now please, go tell your masters to get a clue.

My "strategy"?

lol

You're bent.

Here:

I made that claim?

Really?

I have supporters?

Far out.

lol

Guess what.

Scruffy has more attack experience than you could build in several lifetimes. Mostly he doesn't use it, but once in a while someone becomes deserving.

In your case, I don't feel the need to attack, because you're doing a good enough job attacking yourself.

More deserving of my attention, are the fucktards putting these idiotic ideas in your head.

Mr Banker - sir - I'm a libertarian, my "side" hasn't won an election ever. I don't give a flying fuck about Donald Trump. Don't care. He's just another oddball political personality, and every single politician is oddball and corrupt to begin with, and the hoops you idiots jump through to paint him as somehow "different" is pretty amusing. (Mind boggling, actually).

It carries no accusations with it. I never used the word theft, ever. You did, not me.

I'm a mathematician and a scientist. I don't deal in opinions. I deal in numbers. Math.

See, libtards right now, are the kind of people who'll try to legislate the value of Pi. They'll say math is racist, and therefore they'll declare that the value of Pi is 4 and that'll make the math a lot easier.

Me, I don't give a fuck what some bozo politicians declare, I know what the value of Pi is and so does everyone who matters.

Are you hearing me?

He's only 12 years old.

He's only 12 years old.
Well, that's a good age. Good age for a little guidance.

It's a bad idea to tell other people how they feel or what they think. Makes you sound really, really stupid. Later on in life, "don't try that on a chick", you'll get slapped down so hard it'll make your head spin.

:p

Georgia

Screen-Shot-2020-12-30-at-10.14.52-PM-1024x464.png

There were illegal votes from as many as 2,560 felons; 66,247 underage residents; 2,423 people who were not registered; 4,926 people who registered in another state after Georgia; more than 395 people who voted twice; 8,718 dead people; 2,664 who received absentee ballots outside the deadline; illegally blocked observers; failure to properly match signatures and verify identify and eligibility. That's according to a lawsuit filed on behalf of President Trump on Dec. 4.

Statistical analysis shows Biden pulling from behind in improbably consistent increments in Georgia and other states. “On Wednesday, Nov. 4, the New York Times reported President Trump was leading in Georgia by 103,997 votes. Then the Times’ continuous voting updates showed ballots arriving for Biden in multiples of 4,800 votes over and over again. In some vote dumps, the President actually lost votes.” This continued until Biden pulled ahead by almost exactly 1,000 votes, gaining 104,984 votes in multiples of 4,800.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-27-at-11.45.52-PM-1024x630.png

Read More

In Fulton County, all 900 military ballots went for Joe Biden. The 100% military vote rate for Biden seems improbably in conflict with the 2016 split, where Trump reportedly won the overall military vote 60% to 34%, according to attorney Lin Wood.

On election night, Georgia election officials suspended the vote count, citing a water leak in a master pipe. When Republican observers left, thousands of votes were counted, exclusively for Joe Biden. When people inquired, there was no work order for any leak. The only reported leak that night was a small leak in a toilet that “had nothing to do with a room with ballot counting,” according to a lawsuit filed by attorney Lin Wood. This was confirmed by a later investigation held by a state official.

Read Lin Wood Lawsuit

Election workers put masses of ballots in the wrong stacks and blocked Republican observers; there were suspiciously “pristine" “pre-printed” ballots; thousands of voters registered at specific, fraudulent addresses; 20,311 absentee or early votes were cast by people who were registered as having moved out of state; 96,000 votes were illegally counted for Biden; absentee ballot signatures were not properly matched. That’s according to attorney Sidney Powell’s lawsuit. The lawsuit also states that Dominion voting machines allowed for manual manipulation of vote tallies and alteration of settings to put ballots in a “question” pile where they can be deleted.

Read Sidney Powell Lawsuit

Attorney and registered Democrat Carlos Silva says he observed “widespread fraud” in several precincts, always benefitting Biden. At one precinct, a stack of absentee ballots had perfectly filled out black bubbles and, as poll workers went through the stack, he heard them call out Biden’s name “more than 500 times in a row.” At a second precinct, he observed similarly filled in black bubbles for Biden on absentee ballots and poll workers moved him away from his observation position. He observed absentee ballots for Trump counted for Biden; says the required signature verification process was not being followed; and thousands of the “perfect bubble” ballots were for Biden, with no state or local candidates selected. The claims are filed in a sworn declaration.

Read Declaration

Government data indicates "well over 100,000 illegal votes [in Georgia] were improperly counted, while tens of thousands of legal votes were not counted.” That’s according to the Thomas Moore Society's Amistad Project, which has filed litigation questioning more than 200,000 Georgia ballots.

Read More

Gov. Brian Kemp illegally authorized election officials to open outer envelopes of absentee ballots three weeks before the election, which is prohibited by state law, according to a lawsuit.

A Project Veritas video claims observers heard votes for Trump being counted for Biden.

See Video

Some voters who requested a mail-in ballot but instead decided to vote in person on Election Day were denied the chance to vote in person, according to a witness. The witness also said many such voters were denied the opportunity to cast a “provisional” mail-in ballot on Election Day. Signatures on mail-in ballot envelopes weren’t verified during the recount, says a witness. Some counties didn’t recount ballots by hand, but improperly used machines. One observer said he saw a batch of ballots that was suspiciously “pristine,” almost all for Biden, and “there was a difference in the texture of the paper.”

At a Milton, Georgia, precinct, poll workers were asked to sign a chain of custody letter a day and a half before the voting machines arrived, according to a witness. She also said the machines were not sealed or locked as required, and the serial numbers didn’t match.

One observer described many batches of ballots in which every vote was for Biden, and says he saw that the watermark on some ballots differed from the rest.

Read More

Read Declaration

More than 1,000 early/absentee votes were cast by people whose registered addresses are at post offices, UPS, and FedEx; willfully disguising the box numbers as ‘Apt,’ ‘Unit,’ etc. in violation of state election law. That’s according to Matt Braynard, former data and strategy director for President Trump’s 2016 campaign. (A sample of 15 such address entries in a Nov. 24 tweet):

Read More

The hand recount was not legitimate because pro-Trump observers were not allowed proper access, according to multiple observers. Some votes for Trump were placed into piles for Biden. Some ballots from the “No Vote” and “Jorgensen” candidate trays were moved to the “Biden” tray, according to one witness.

A recount monitor flagged a 9,626-vote error in the hand recount in DeKalb County, according to the chairman of the Georgia Republican Party in a declaration. One batch had 10,707 votes for Biden and 13 for Trump. But the true count was 1,081 for Biden and 13 for Trump. Two official counters had signed off on the miscounted batch.

Read Affidavit

Read More

A post-election audit and recount discovered memory cards with thousands of uncounted ballots, most of them for Trump, two weeks after the election: 508 in Walton County, 2,600 in Floyd County and 2,755 in Fayette County. The discovery cut Biden’s lead in the state by more than 1,400 votes.

Read More

In one county, 3,300 votes were found after the election on memory sticks that had not been loaded into the central vote tally system. There are no procedures to ensure the security of the USB drives reporting vote tallies, according to a lawsuit.

Georgia election officials allegedly intended to alter and/or wipe machines. A judge granted attorney Lin Wood's emergency request to preserve the machines as-they-are while other motions are considered (Sunday, Nov. 29).

Read Judge's Order

Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3.47.26-PM-1024x610.png

Security camera video presented at a hearing in Georgia purports to show while a room was emptied and counting paused, a few officials pulled groups of ballots out of four suitcases and counted them without legal observers present.

Watch the video here

Watch Georgia Senate hearing here

Multiple poll observers claim they were not allowed close enough to do proper observation or were moved out of the counting rooms entirely.

Supervisor Marcia Ridley of the Spalding County Board of Elections said a "technical glitch" in two Georgia countries that caused machines to crash for several hours on Election Day was triggered by something Dominion Voting Systems uploaded the night before. However, the Secretary of State's office contradicted that information when questioned under oath stating: "It’s not true … I’m not really sure why she said that."

Read More

An analysis of a Dominion voting machine shows 37 votes were moved from Trump to Biden in one small county, according to information presented at a state hearing. Trump attorneys claim when extrapolated statewide, it would add up to 14,000 votes, while Biden won Georgia by 10,000 votes.

On Nov. 18, Cobb County shredded white privacy envelopes for absentee ballots, which are required to be saved under Georgia law to show if each ballot arrived via mail Nov. 18; stacks of absentee ballots had never been folded though they would have to be to be properly mailed; some ballots were kept in Dominion officials' cars in violation of security procedures; when observers were dismissed from State Farm Arena, counting went on for two hours without them and during this time period Biden pulled ahead; for 2% of ballots in Fulton County there was no proper chain of custody (an amount greater than Biden's lead in the states); ballots were transported in an insecure fashion without the required security tags, 25,000 people voted who had filed permanent out-of-state change-of-addresses. All of that is according to witnesses at a Georgia State House hearing on Dec. 10.

Watch Georgia State House hearing

Nothing you posted has any credibility at all in anyway. All the courts rejected all you bullshit fake "evidence" Some partisan hack claiming they saw fraud is not evidence and it did not hold up in court at all. Nothing you posted held up in court and all judges across America said it was bullshit. AG Barr said it was bullshit. Dept of Justice said it was bullshit. Dept of Homeland said it was bullshit.

Sydney Powell is proven to be 100% wacko and not credible at all. Her lawsuit is meaningless fluff and means nothing. All of her "evidence" has been fully rejected by all courts and everyone credible that has seen it.

Lin Wood is a known wacko with no credibility.

You have a bunch of bull shit and fake news from know wackos that are void of credibity. That is not evidence at all. It was all rejected by every court in America, because it is all bull shit. Clearly you are very gullible and lack simple comprehension skills to determine fact from fiction. You will believe any lie you are fed, and this is proof.

You have been completely destroyed and debunked. You post bull shit and lies, that was all debunked by the US courts. therefor, you have absolutely nothing, no evidence at all and all you can do is cry like a bitch about how the entire US court system is "in on the steal" and biased against Trump, a laughable joke claim.

You and nobody else have ever presented real credible evidence of fraud at all. You are posting proven lies that all failed in court and are just a bunch of whiney little babies crying like little girls.

I SAY AGAIN:

Either present real and credible evidence of fraud that will hold up in court or admit that there was no fraud.

Get back to me when you have actual evidence that can hold up in court, which you do not have. It is time to accept reality, Trump lost the election, there was no fraud, and there is no credible evidence of fraud at all. All claims of fraud have been shot down and rejected by numerous sources, including the entirety of the US court system. You have been reduced to rubble crying like a bitch about how the entire US court system (and Fox News, and Ivanka Trump, and AG Barr, and GOP election officials) are "in on the steal" and you look weak and pathetic.

Last edited:
My "strategy"?

lol

You're bent.

Here:

I made that claim?

Really?

I have supporters?

Far out.

lol

Guess what.

Are you hearing me?

AHAHAHA !
What a babbling rant of stupidity. Are you drunk??? You just made a fool of yourself.

Either present real and credible evidence of fraud that will hold up in court or admit that there was no fraud. You are just too weak to admit Trump lost the election.

You represent the weak of America, the little babies that can't admit Trump lost the election, just like a little child that loses a game and throws a tantrum.

You people have no credible evidence at all.

Last edited:
Banker: Present credible evidence of fraud that will hold up in court or admit Trump lost the election and there was no meaningful fraud.

Protectionist: Presents a bunch of bull shit and lies from Sydney Powell and Lin Wood (2 known wackos with no credibility at all), in which it all got rejected by every court across America, some with Trump appointed judges.

Banker: you have failed and presented nothing credible at all and all your so called "evidence" got rejected by all the courts in America.

Protectionist: Waaaa ! Waaaaa ! All those courts and judges are "in on the steal" and paid off. Sydney Powell has more credibility than AG Barr and Trump appointed judges

Banker: You are a child that can't admit Trump lost and you live in a delusional alternate reality void of facts and full of fake conspiracies that have no merit

Protectionist: I have destroyed you

Banker: Present credible evidence of fraud that will hold up in court (which you still have yet to do) or admit Trump lost the election and there was no meaningful fraud.

Protectionist: I have destroyed you

That's the level you are on. A total joke with no credibility at all, bamboozled by lies and non-sense from proven liars. The backbone of you argument is that all the courts and Dept of Justice, and Dept of Homeland Security are all paid off and "in on the steal" and for that reason you are a total joke and a weakling that can't admit Trump lost.

Nothing you posted has any credibility at all in anyway. All the courts rejected all you bullshit fake "evidence" Some partisan hack claiming they saw fraud is not evidence and it did not hold up in court at all. Nothing you posted held up in court and all judges across America said it was bullshit. AG Barr said it was bullshit. Dept of Justice said it was bullshit. Dept of Homeland said it was bullshit.

Sydney Powell is proven to be 100% wacko and not credible at all. Her lawsuit is meaningless fluff and means nothing. All of her "evidence" has been fully rejected by all courts and everyone credible that has seen it.

Lin Wood is a known wacko with no credibility.

You have a bunch of bull shit and fake news from know wackos that are void of credibity. That is not evidence at all. It was all rejected by every court in America, because it is all bull shit. Clearly you are very gullible and lack simple comprehension skills to determine fact from fiction. You will believe any lie you are fed, and this is proof.

You have been completely destroyed and debunked. You post bull shit and lies, that was all debunked by the US courts. therefor, you have absolutely nothing, no evidence at all and all you can do is cry like a bitch about how the entire US court system is "in on the steal" and biased against Trump, a laughable joke claim.

You and nobody else have ever presented real credible evidence of fraud at all. You are posting proven lies that all failed in court and are just a bunch of whiney little babies crying like little girls.

I SAY AGAIN:

Either present real and credible evidence of fraud that will hold up in court or admit that there was no fraud.

Get back to me when you have actual evidence that can hold up in court, which you do not have. It is time to accept reality, Trump lost the election, there was no fraud, and there is no credible evidence of fraud at all. All claims of fraud have been shot down and rejected by numerous sources, including the entirety of the US court system. You have been reduced to rubble crying like a bitch about how the entire US court system (and Fox News, and Ivanka Trump, and AG Barr, and GOP election officials) are "in on the steal" and you look weak and pathetic.
I have already shot down all your silly "court" talk multiple times. No need to go through it again. And stop pretending that you read all that Georgia fraud information. Wanna take a QUIZ ? You FLUNKED the last one.

Wisconsin
Affidavits and statistical analyses allege more than 318,000 illegal ballots were counted, 15,000 mail-in ballots were lost, 18,000 were “fraudulently recorded” in the name of voters who never asked for mail-in ballots, 7,000 ineligible voters who had moved out of state voted illegally, Biden over performed in places using Dominion voting machines, and elections officials directed workers to "cure" or fix ballots with no witness address, or with voter certification missing on absentee ballot certificates and envelopes even though the law states such ballots are not to be counted, according to a lawsuit filed by Sidney Powell.

Read Sidney Powell lawsuit

A USPS subcontractor claims he was told the postal service planned. to improperly backdate tens of thousands of ballots after the Nov. 3 election.

Read More

Elections officials twice found batches of missing ballots in voting machines.

Read More

A disability service coordinator who works with adults in assisted living facilities and group homes in and around Milwaukee, says every one of her more than 20 clients told her that they were either pressured to vote for Biden or had a vote cast for Biden before they ever had a chance to see their ballot.

Read More

There were illegally altered and illegally issued absentee ballots; and government officials gave illegal advice to voters. That’s according to a Trump campaign filing.

The Trump campaign questions an estimated 238,420 ballots from two counties, Dane and Milwaukee, where election clerks filled in missing information on the certification envelope; where voters declared themselves “indefinitely confined”; and roughly 69,000 absentee ballots cast in person before Election Day. Biden won Wisconsin by about 20,000 votes.

There was a suspicious spike in voters registering as “indefinitely confined,” which allows them to be exempt from presenting a photo ID to vote. Year to year, the number of voters calling themselves "indefinitely confined” increased 238% from 72,000 to 243,900. UPDATE: Wisconsin's Supreme Court ruled in favor of Republicans in a lawsuit stating that coronavirus and stay-at-home orders were not legitimate reasons for voters to vote without ID as "indefinitely confined."

Read More

Nearly 400 absentee ballots that were not initially counted were later found. Officials blame "human error.”

Read More

A trickle of votes that had Trump in the lead all night suddenly shifted when 170,000 votes, 5% of the total state count, came in one giant dump 17 times larger than average. Before the dump, Trump was ahead by 108,000 votes. He fell behind by 9,000 votes an instant later.

Forum List

Back