It is time to repeal an obsolete constitutional amendment

Sadly....there's a lot of statistical fact and truth to it also.

Ironically, J.E.D probably lives where the odds of self created social violence from sanctuary savages or deranged Democrats is disproportionately high.

Chicago for example isn't exactly a conservatives destination.

Them Dems Luuuuvs dem some violence!!
You’re a god damned idiot is what you are. You know nothing about me. I live in a quiet little lake community in western Massachusetts. But unlike you, I’m not afraid to go into the city. I don’t cross the street when I see a 12 he old black kid walking toward me. You’re a coward and a low information voter. Perfect for the GOP

Young people these days are showing the highest level of immaturity than any previous generation. In previous times, children would become adults at the age of 18 or even earlier. Previous generations were full of young men who would lie about their age in order to enlist in the military and risk their lives while fighting wars in foreign lands. It also wasn't uncommon to see people getting married and starting families at those ages.

Since those times the societal norms have changed dramatically, and this is not the same country than it was then. Many younger people don't even leave the care of their fathers and mothers until they reach their mid 20's, or even later. Even health care laws allow them to depend on their parents to provide healthcare up to the age of 26.

I think it's time that we repeal the 26th amendment. We are hearing many suggestions that 18 is too young of an age to own a firearm. So why is it not too young to vote?

Groovy man, don't forget to raise the age limit for registering for the draft too

Young people these days are showing the highest level of immaturity than any previous generation. In previous times, children would become adults at the age of 18 or even earlier. Previous generations were full of young men who would lie about their age in order to enlist in the military and risk their lives while fighting wars in foreign lands. It also wasn't uncommon to see people getting married and starting families at those ages.

Since those times the societal norms have changed dramatically, and this is not the same country than it was then. Many younger people don't even leave the care of their fathers and mothers until they reach their mid 20's, or even later. Even health care laws allow them to depend on their parents to provide healthcare up to the age of 26.

I think it's time that we repeal the 26th amendment. We are hearing many suggestions that 18 is too young of an age to own a firearm. So why is it not too young to vote?

I bet those young people know what John Galt refers to...and why assuming someone calling himself JGalt would have a libertarian lean...

So here's the question: If we Republicans agreed to an age increase for firearms, how much do you want to bet Democrats would never trade us for an increase in voting age?
Wow that’s some crazy fucking logic you have going on there. There is no right to own a weapon of war. But there is a right to vote at the age of 18. Thanks for showing your true colors, you unAmerican sack of shit

You're a moron. The Second Amendment doesn't specify whether the right to bear arms means an old musket, an artillery piece, or a tank for that matter. Maybe we should rewrite the First Amendment to exclude everything besides antiquated hand-operated printing presses.

BTW fucktard: The only "un-American sacks of shit" are those like yourself, who are retardely doing Russia's bidding to rid this country's people of the weapons they need to defend themselves.

Fuckin' commie puke.

Groovy man, don't forget to raise the age limit for registering for the draft too
Galt missed that, not surprisingly. The amendment stemmed from having an non-volunteer army.

And even back then, 18 year olds had hunting rifles, but their parents had to purchase them.

Galt missed that, not surprisingly. The amendment stemmed from having an non-volunteer army.

And even back then, 18 year olds had hunting rifles, but their parents had to purchase them.

Yep, I got my first duck hunting shotgun a 14.

So here's the question: If we Republicans agreed to an age increase for firearms, how much do you want to bet Democrats would never trade us for an increase in voting age?
Wow that’s some crazy fucking logic you have going on there. There is no right to own a weapon of war. But there is a right to vote at the age of 18. Thanks for showing your true colors, you unAmerican sack of shit

You're a moron. The Second Amendment doesn't specify whether the right to bear arms means an old musket, an artillery piece, or a tank for that matter. Maybe we should rewrite the First Amendment to exclude everything besides antiquated hand-operated printing presses.

BTW fucktard: The only "un-American sacks of shit" are those like yourself, who are retardely doing Russia's bidding to rid this country's people of the weapons they need to defend themselves.

Fuckin' commie puke.
Tissue?

Why not? Selective Service registration is discriminatory anyways. Why should we have to register and females don't?

Fuckin' commie puke.
Tissue?

No, my little snowflake. I said that with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

Commie puke. :biggrin:

Fuckin' commie puke.
Tissue?

No, my little snowflake. I said that with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

Commie puke. :biggrin:
Oh a diaper change then

The leaders of Communist China agree with you. So did Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, and Fidel Castro. In fact, they just released a statement: "There's no reason in this modern era for people to own guns. Only the government can be trusted to have guns."

When all else fails, repress the vote!

Page four of the Conservative Handbook
I wish Republicans had the balls to do something like that.

that's because you have the IQ of a field mouse
Its because I am a revolutionary itching to destroy you dumbass reactionaries.

The only reason Democrats still exist today is because of massive voter repression against Republicans and outright treason and Republicans are too stupid to play by the same rules.

I'd be cool with that.

[
Threatened by 18 yr olds?

18 year olds? pfffft. You lefties have created 10 and 12 year olds that carry guns and sell drugs. You must be proud.

Get back to us when a group of your upstanding 12 year old Democrats car jack you, cap a few into your ass and leaves you sprawled out in a pool of your blood on the street. We'll all show our concern. But don't worry....dressed like you are, they'll probably give you "special" treatment.

Happens all the time in your liberal cesspools.

Second, I guarantee you inner city kids involved in gang violence are not Democrats.
This is legendary stupidity right here folks.

Almost as stupid as claiming that the Somali immigrant teens from Minnesota joining ISIS would not be future Democrats.

You can't gloat about 90%+ of the non-white vote going to Democrats and then claim in the same breath that a significant number of non-white criminals mysteriously never vote and never register to vote. They are Democrats over 90% of the time.

First of all, and I know this is hard for you cons to understand, but that’s not me in my avatar anymore than you’re a cartoon dog in real life.

Okay, but out of all the avatars to select, why would you pick that one????? It's a little insight to what's going on in your mind.

Second, I guarantee you inner city kids involved in gang violence are not Democrats.

Of course they're not, they're Republicans. Gang kids don't believe in killing babies, are very religious, believe in law and order, and love the police.

Maybe what you should start doing is looking at the voting statistics of inner cities and learn something about your party.

Yeah, it's crazy logic. Any gun that scares you is a weapon of war. Well answer me this: Is a weapon of war "arms" or is it not?

The only reason Democrats still exist today is because of massive voter repression against Republicans and outright treason and Republicans are too stupid to play by the same rules.

first, you should probably learn the definition of reactionary, keyboard warrior. :cuckoo:

:rofl:

Teachers beating kids up will help them?
Your father beating your ass will help you?
BTW schools still give out Fs

Yes, yes, and I doubt it, at least from what I read.

YOU as a trump apologist want to talk about dealing with negative emotions? Your leader is just like all your white snowflake babies. Bitching about everything not from old white sch

That's called fighting back. It's what men used to do when challenged.

And if you know of the third gender, can you post what its called?

Transgender. But Facebook has so many more:

Facebook's 71 gender options come to UK users

first, you should probably learn the definition of reactionary, keyboard warrior. :cuckoo:

:rofl:
Reactionaries defend the status quo against revolutionary change.

You are the dipshits defending the schools, the media, and most corporations.

The alt-right will burn everything you cherish to the ground. We are the revolution.

Forum List

Back