It isn't how stupid they are. It's how smart they think they are while being pathological hypocrites

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

The fucking disgrace claims how we all must listen and have open minds.

Then there is the stupid bitch claiming Trump has excluded her and excluded blacks along with of course all of the click bait cliche minorities.

The moron....says yes to AOC, yes to Pelosi....and on and on and on and of course NOOOOO to everyone who is not in lock step with ALL OF THEIR VIEW POINTS.

Fuck her and her stupid fucking sport that no one cares about.

As has been said before, these morons will be singing a different tune when they are destroyed by average to terrible transgendered males who can now participate in their pathetic sport, just like they were destroyed by 15 year old high school boys when they won the cup last time.

That girl is a great player but she's an even greater idiot. She may be coddled by the MSM but in reality she's a loser who can't see the big picture.

Last edited:
Did they play any games against real oppressive countries? Did they face a middle eastern muslim team in burkas?

So I Stumbled Across A Lady's College Soccer Match
3hrs Of Frantic Running Back And Forth
There Were Hand Signals, Pointing
Leading Me To Believe There Was A Strategy I Don't Understand
Then The Buzzer
Score: 0-0, Tie Game !!

YAY !!

I didnt know she was a queer until today.

Shes a disgrace to this country. She disrespects the country that made her rich.

Left wing disgraceful bitches making it impossible for any normal person to be happy that they won anything.

Just pathetic. All of them.

Forum List

Back