It looks as though Miami will be unaffected...

Im just north and west to MIami
Let me say :
1 . The Hurricane Center could not have had it more wrong on both the track and the strength of Irma regarding Dade and Broward counties.
2, Most of the electrical outages are due to fallen trees, which means the Florida Power and Light were no doing their jobs since they are responsible for clearing tree limbs from the power lines. The had the whole summer to do this, and they failed in their jobs.
3, Hurricane Reporters are brain damaged.
. You couldn't afford your light bill if they went out and tried to clear every single line in one Summer.... Budgets are only so big for work to get done, and your naieve post reflects your ignorance of these things. As far as the other goes, better safe than sorry.

Let me say :
1 . The Hurricane Center could not have had it more wrong on both the track and the strength of Irma regarding Dade and Broward counties.
2, Most of the electrical outages are due to fallen trees, which means the Florida Power and Light were no doing their jobs since they are responsible for clearing tree limbs from the power lines. The had the whole summer to do this, and they failed in their jobs.
Is it windy enough for any more of those construction cranes to topple over?

I'd be pissed if I evacuated...

So if you were in a coffee shop, and you saw some nutter enter with a machine gun, and you ran into the bathroom to hide, would you be upset that he didn't come into the bathroom to shoot you?
. He'd be mad because he didn't get the proper information on the shooter from the media in which he hates. LOL

Let me say :

I have friends and family living on Pinellas Peninsula just west of Tampa and they are going to ride it out, and fuck the evacuation order, elevation 31 feet. Easy for me to say when living at the elevation of 947 feet above sea level in central Ohio. Breaking News: The Ohio National Guard is going down south to save Florida reported this morning on local news.

Let me say :
Is it windy enough for any more of those construction cranes to topple over?
One has already toppled over at Biscayne Blvd and third street in downtown Miami

Let me say :
Most of the electrical outages are due to fallen trees, which means the Florida Power and Light were no doing their jobs since they are responsible for clearing tree limbs from the power lines. The had the whole summer to do this, and they failed in their jobs.

Seriously? From the Miami Herald:
  • 8:00 a.m. -- "Trees and power lines are down, and transformers blew."
  • 9:25 a.m. -- "The city tweeted that most of the city had lost power, not a surprise as transformers blew like popcorn from late Saturday night until past Sunday dawn."
  • The eastern Venetian Causeway lights have been out since a transformer blew at around 11 p.m. Saturday.
  • Watch a transformer blow

Maybe falling trees are the cause where you are. Has it not occurred to you, however, that what happens where you are may not be indicative of what's happened across the whole of Miami?

Let me say :
. You couldn't afford your light bill if they went out and tried to clear every single line in one Summer.... Budgets are only so big for work to get done, and your naieve post reflects your ignorance of these things. As far as the other goes, better safe than sorry.
FLP rapes its customers now on their monthly bills, so the least they could do is to do their jobs as promised

Let me say :
Most of the electrical outages are due to fallen trees, which means the Florida Power and Light were no doing their jobs since they are responsible for clearing tree limbs from the power lines. The had the whole summer to do this, and they failed in their jobs.

Seriously? From the Miami Herald:
  • 8:00 a.m. -- "Trees and power lines are down, and transformers blew."
  • 9:25 a.m. -- "The city tweeted that most of the city had lost power, not a surprise as transformers blew like popcorn from late Saturday night until past Sunday dawn."
  • The eastern Venetian Causeway lights have been out since a transformer blew at around 11 p.m. Saturday.
  • Watch a transformer blow

Maybe falling trees are the cause where you are. Has it not occurred to you, however, that what happens where you are may not be indicative of what's happened across the whole of Miami?

And why do you think the transformers are blowing? Downed Power LInes

Let me say :

Even power companies can't predict which trees are going to blow which direction sideways in 130mph of wind. You're another idiot.

Let me say :

Even power companies can't predict which trees are going to blow which direction sideways in 130mph of wind. You're another idiot.

Yes they can on the micro scale but not on the macro scale; Chaos Theory rules supreme.

Last edited:
Let me say :

FPL and Trees

FPL | Trees | Frequently Asked Questions
FPL | Trees | Trees and Power Lines

Up date: Looting has already started in South Florida

And just like the original OP --- no link. We're just supposed to "take his word for it".
Too lazy to use Google
Looting incidents reported in Fort Lauderdale during Irma

IT AIN'T MY ASSERTION, ASSHOLE.

When I make a claim --- I back it up. You --- not so much.
Hey Fuck when I heard it on the radio there was no link.

You're the same asscrack who thinks the fucking weather is "political", so --- so much for what you'd be pissed about. :eusa_hand:

BD170908FP-701x526.jpg

Oh by the way --- that guy ^^ got the hell out, the fucking hypocrite.
Like I said the freedom of individuality is lost in this country... there can be no freedom with political correctness as the rule of law.
. Going off topic in your own OP ?? LOL :cuckoo:

Easy to do since he has no legitimate topic in the first place.
And as each hour goes by Rustic looks more and more stupid. Considering the stupidity level he started with, that's saying a lot.

He's already a longstanding member of my Ignore list exactly for this vapid insipidity, but this particular thread was so irresponsible it prolly deserved the rebuke.

This place is crawling with sociopaths.
Says a control freak

Forum List

Back