It looks as though Miami will be unaffected...

. Cat 4 now... Anything else you want to be wrong about ?? LOL
Shame on the national hurricane center... lol

As a Canadian, I know a thing or two about snow and blizzards. I've also been through a hurricane. I'll take the worst blizzard any day of the week.

You stock up on food, get a generator, and pick up some good books from the library and hunker down.

With a hurricane, you pray to God that the storm won't take the shelter you're in, and the flood waters rising in the yard don't get higher. It was the most frightening thing ever, and the hurricane I endured was a category 1 - nothing like this monster.

I agree. I'd be hard pressed to feel the need to evacuate for a blizzard. So long as the construction and pitch of the roof is enough to keep the roof from caving under the weight of the snow, I'm good.
I never said that that they are the same I just said they are different, when you're snowed in it's not the weight of the snow it's the cold that kills... because when you lose power it's for weeks at a time up here.
BTW Miami is not getting hit by a hurricane conditions - it's a tropical storm conditions. The west part of Floridas Peninsula IS getting hit it hit by hurricane conditions.
The Sad thing is the mainstream media pressed people to evacuate prematurely AND many of them evacuated right to the worst side of Florida, also many elderly and disabled have been sitting in the heat and humidity waiting for shelter unnecessarily. Because of a premature request by the mainstream media.

And then you have people like little Rubio saying that it's best to catch up on Game of Thrones in a shelter? WTF
Well, gosh darn it! Why can't those weather people be more accurate for you!!!!!!!!!
:lmao:
It's a libertarian thing, you would not understand, let people live with their own decisions don't make it for them.

Never once have I been on either side, it should be up to the individual you guys miss the point usually. It must be the control freak nature of yourselves?

Like i said in the OP... if I evacuated the Miami area… I would be pissed. :FIREdevil:
That's the reason why I live where I do. LOL

Sick puppy Ann Coulter 20 minutes ago:

Ann Coulter‏Verified account @AnnCoulter
HURRICANE UPDATE FROM MIAMI: LIGHT RAIN; RESIDENTS AT RISK OF DYING FROM BOREDOM
I'm sure the people of Miami appreciate her comments.
Well, the elderly and disabled people that sit out in the heat and humidity yesterday and last night waiting for shelter unnecessarily... probably appreciate the comments.
And Probably should sucker punch fuckers like this pansy… LOL
10354899_500191323445089_2916803480374251269_n.jpg

BTW Miami is not getting hit by a hurricane conditions - it's a tropical storm conditions. The west part of Floridas Peninsula IS getting hit it hit by hurricane conditions...

It's a fucking hurricane right now in Miami, you retard.
No, i'm watching it right now and people are driving around in it and reporting out in it. There's even some people walking the beach. It's a tropical storm on that side of Florida, the Westside of Florida has hurricane conditions.

Until two days ago, they thought Miami was going to take a direct hit, and they had way too many people to evacuate to order out in one day. They did the right thing. No one forces anyone to leave in a mandatory evacuation; you're just on your own during the storm if you choose to stay. So no one has anything to bitch about either way.

Tampa is going to get hammered good but they chose to live there and freedom of choice is a basic human right.

Until two days ago, they thought Miami was going to take a direct hit, and they had way too many people to evacuate to order out in one day. They did the right thing. No one forces anyone to leave in a mandatory evacuation; you're just on your own during the storm if you choose to stay. So no one has anything to bitch about either way.
The mainstream media prematurely lost their shit... they will not admit it though. Silly fuckers
and like I said if I lived there I would be fucking pissed off if I evacuated... especially if I evacuated to the west side of Florida. LOL

I feel sorry for the disabled and elderly, having to sit for a whole day out in the heat and humidity waiting for shelter unnecessarily…

This has a lot to do with the political correct nature of the media and the collective… Do as you're told. Don't think for yourself - it takes a fucking Village. LOL

Florida is getting screwed, blued and tattooed. People who did not evacuate and survive will tell their grandchildren stories about the Great Hurricane of 2017.

9:49 AM: Wind gust of 82 mph was recorded at the #Miami International Airport
Wind gusts up to around 100 mph are a common occurrence up here... people down there are used to hurricanes.
The mainstream media Lost their shit… But they will never admit it.

The mainstream media prematurely lost their shit... they will not admit it though. Silly fuckers
and like I said if I lived there I would be fucking pissed off if I evacuated... especially if I evacuated to the west side of Florida. LOL

I feel sorry for the disabled and elderly, having to sit for a whole day out in the heat and humidity waiting for shelter unnecessarily…

This has a lot to do with the political correct nature of the media and the collective… Do as you're told. Don't think for yourself - it takes a fucking Village. LOL
The mainstream media? It was the NOAA's predictions and the Governor who made those calls; the MSM just reported it, as it should.

The mainstream media? It was the NOAA's predictions and the Governor who made those calls; the MSM just reported it, as it should.
You're missing my point, people watch networks like CNN. And the silly fucker on CNN over the last few days Has been telling people to evacuate their house in the Miami area.
So a bunch of disabled and elderly people have been leaving for shelters then sitting out in the heat and humidity for a whole day waiting for shelter… Unnecessarily

Then there is those who evacuated to the wrong side of Florida… That should've stayed where they were.

And like I said over and over again I would be pissed if I Lived in the Miami area and I evacuated, especially if I evacuated to the wrong side of Florida. Lol

You're missing my point, people watch networks like CNN. And the silly fucker on CNN over the last few days Has been telling people to evacuate their house in the Miami area.
So a bunch of disabled and elderly people have been leaving for shelters then sitting out in the heat and humidity for a whole day waiting for shelter… Unnecessarily

Then there is those who evacuated to the wrong side of Florida… That should've stayed where they were.

And like I said over and over again I would be pissed if I Lived in the Miami area and I evacuated, especially if I evacuated to the wrong side of Florida. Lol
You don't have a point....you're just whining.

It looks as though Miami will be unaffected...

What are you looking at that leads you to think that? You are aware that the paths shown on news reports pertain to the eye of the hurricane, not the whole hurricane, aren't you?

I'm looking at a hurricane having a ~300 mile diameter, which is about twice width of FL. That the eye of the hurricane may miss Miami is absolutely no basis for thinking Miami "will be unaffected."

I'm hearing that Miami will suffer storm surge for sure. Parts of Miami flood in passing-through heavy rain. In my mind, suffering storm surge is far from "unaffected."

Forecasted track and wind speeds at 6:00 p.m. today. (It's ~6:30 p.m. as I write this.)

Charleston, SC and points farther north on the Atlantic coast appear unlikely to suffer much beyond heavy rain, flooding, and high winds of the sort brought by a big thunderstorm.

In any case, my idea of "unaffected" is what London, England will experience as a result of Irma.

No, he doesn't, he doesn't live anywhere near an ocean and doesn't know shit.
STORM SURGE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR Miami ... Forecast: 45-60 mph with gusts to 80 mph - Window for Tropical Storm force winds: until ...
While it is a bad storm, is just that - a tropical storm not a hurricane for Miami…

Hey dipshit!

80 mph is a fucking hurricane!
Yep

Beaufort Wind Scale

The Hurricane Watch Net

I think a lot of people get stupid about weather events. I would wager that upon reading the content at the second link above, some would think that the descriptions are literal and precise rather than general and indicative of what one can reasonably expect. For example, some might think a light 10mph breeze a tree won't uproot when the reality is that, given the right conditions, a tree can fall over on its own with no wind to speak of.
. Alot of tree's grow off balance, but the roots adjust and hold the counter balance in which keeps the tree from falling. Once the ground saturates the roots can't hold, and the tree will fall in the direction of the lean. Wind snaps tree's off, but drenched ground causes root failure, and that causes the tree to fall.

What is MSM? Many people on many different forums keep saying MSM when they should say MSN, Microsoft News.

Wow, just wow. You are one stupid fuck, probably the stupidest fuck on these boards. You aren't worth reading.
From now on you're on ignore. Be proud, you are only the second poster I have put on ignore in just about seven years. That shows what a waste of time you are.

. What you got to say today ? LOL.. Please stop.

Forum List

Back