It pays not to work in Biden’s America, thanks to welfare benefits

You certainly hate the truth. This sudden recognition of welfare in the US by the echo chamber excites the ignorant.
We have a good amount of time to say there is a problem with the welfare system. Progs like it the way it is. To them they want to balance it out in every area accept the elites, rich and self-important to keep it going. When Republicans lose too much control in voting areas, the Prog indoctrinated when dominant get their ideas pushed. It is all cookie cutter.

Yup. They like to blame everyone else but themselves. Just correct the behavior that leads to poverty - f’ing in high school without birth control, and dropping out of school with a baby one can’t afford - and the problem is solved. We the taxpayers even PAY for post-high school training!

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.
I fucked all through junior high and high school and still lived middle income, I also dropped out of high school and college and still earned more than the average mean income.

I fucked all through junior high and high school and still lived middle income, I also dropped out of high school and college and still earned more than the average mean income.
There are always exceptions, but generally high school drop outs struggle financially their entire life.

And you’re telling me you were having sex when you were 13 years old? Sounds like your values were all upside down. I wouldn’t brag about that.

There are always exceptions, but generally high school drop outs struggle financially their entire life.

And you’re telling me you were having sex when you were 13 years old? Sounds like your values were all upside down. I wouldn’t brag about that.
Humans are created for sex and that is what I dood.

That is sad. And with Dems going full steam ahead, we will have 10-year-olds trying to do it. Where their focus SHOULD be is on learning academic subjects and a sense of morality.
You people live in a fantasy world where you think you have control.

Humans are created for sex and that is what I dood.
Well thank Gd most children have better priorities than you, or we would have a country full of 14-year-old parents and nobody with any education or skills. A nation full of dependents. Which is where the Dems have us heading.

Forum List

Back