It should be legal to run over protesters blocking roads

If protesters blocked a public street with an illegal protest, would you stop?

• Yes. It's wrong to run people over.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • No. Get the fuck out of the road!

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, if someone is in your house and you tell them to get out, you can't shoot them just because you decided they are now trespassing. The law is that if you are in danger or feel you are in danger then you may use reasonable force.
IF you are getting drunk with your good friend and you two have a tissy and you tell him to get out and he does not, then yeah, shooting him would likely result in a huge lawsuit for excessive force if not criminal charges.

But if you get up in the middle of the night to get some water and find that someone has broken into your house, you tell them to get the hell out and they laugh at you and say 'Let me introduce you to Lucy.' You are then likely justified in shooting the bastard.

It might be tempting to run someone over for some of you, but you can't go around running people over because you don't like them. :D Lol. That comment about running over the grandmother was pretty funny though.

Go and try it.

You stand in front of one of my pick up trucks...go ahead I dare you.

You would not do a thing, snowflake. Guaranteed.

don't bet your life on it. considering Ann the videos we've already posted of protesters getting run over, you'd think you would have got the message. people have and will run over illegal protesters.[/QUOTE]Nope, you are a coward.

Go and try it.

don't bet your life on it. considering Ann the videos we've already posted of protesters getting run over, you'd think you would have got the message. people have and will run over illegal protesters.
Nope, you are a coward.[/QUOTE]

And you will be a speed bump one day..go for it...

Go and try it.

don't bet your life on it. considering Ann the videos we've already posted of protesters getting run over, you'd think you would have got the message. people have and will run over illegal protesters.
Nope, you are a coward.

.[/QUOTE]
Nah, you would have to have the stones, and you don't.

Go and try it.

Nope, you are a coward.[/QUOTE]

It's not cowardly. It's a public service.

Go and try it.

Nope, you are a coward.

Nah, you would have to have the stones, and you don't.[/QUOTE]

That's sure a lot of namecalling coming from someone behind a computer screen. Why don't you actually go out there and protest with a bunch of libs and see what happens?

Go and try it.

Nope, you are a coward.

It's not cowardly. It's a public service.[/QUOTE]

Ok which one of you knuckle heads messed up the quotes?

Jakey.....

Nope, you are a coward.

Nah, you would have to have the stones, and you don't.

That's sure a lot of namecalling coming from someone behind a computer screen. Why don't you actually go out there and protest with a bunch of libs and see what happens?[/QUOTE]

We also want pictures as proof

You guys are wusses, you know it, now admit it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back