It was intersting last night and this morning.

bdtex

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2013
My oldest granddaughter is a 7th grade cheeleader. My wife and I went to 2 games yesterday afternoon to watch them and her cheer. We took her for a quick dinner afterwards. By the time we got home it was 8pm-ish. I changed clothes and plopped into my recliner and promptly dozed off. Totally missed the debate and post-debate spin. I woke up about midnight. I decided to peek into USMB before looking anywhere else last night for post-debate news. What I saw from the right-leaners was mostly posts about biased moderators, biased ABC, Kamala got all the debate questions beforehand etc.etc. This morning I see this:

That pretty much tells me how the debate went.

My oldest granddaughter is a 7th grade cheeleader. My wife and I went to 2 games yesterday afternoon to watch them and her cheer. We took her for a quick dinner afterwards. By the time we got home it was 8pm-ish. I changed clothes and plopped into my recliner and promptly dozed off. Totally missed the debate and post-debate spin. I woke up about midnight. I decided to peek into USMB before looking anywhere else last night for post-debate news. What I saw from the right-leaners was mostly posts about biased moderators, biased ABC, Kamala got all the debate questions beforehand etc.etc. This morning I see this:

That pretty much tells me how the debate went.

Those earrings/earbuds do not exist yet. you have again been duped by social media.

Smarten up.

An online search for the Nova H1 Audi Earrings shows that they do not currently appear to be on sale anywhere, and NOVA Products' website redirects to another company, Icebach Sound Solutions.

Additionally, backers on crowdfunding site Kickstarter have left messages from over a year ago asking for delivery status of their purchased H1 earrings that supposedly never materialized. NOVA Products' last login to Kickstarter was in May 2023.

www.newsweek.com

What are Nova H1 Audio Earrings? Kamala Harris conspiracy spreads online

A conspiracy theory says Harris was wearing hidden earphones disguised as pearl earrings in the presidential debate.
www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com

Which set of lies make you feel best? ... because everyone likes to hear sweet little lies ...
Who won the debate in your opinion? I didn't watch it and haven't watched any video out-takes yet.

Everyone is commenting on ABC fact checking Trump wrongly I might add... and they let her lie all night long... but Trump went on knowing this but wasn't ready for it for some reason...

Everyone is commenting on ABC fact checking Trump wrongly I might add... and they let her lie all night long... but Trump went on knowing this but wasn't ready for it for some reason...
If one doesn't plan to lie, one need not be concerned with fact-checking.

If one doesn't plan to lie, one need not be concerned with fact-checking.
Several times it was the moderator who was wrong...
Like when he said the FBI says violent crime is down that's just not true... the way they categorize crime has changed...

Several times it was the moderator who was wrong...
Like when he said the FBI says violent crime is down that's just not true... the way they categorize crime has changed...
Okay. I didn't watch, so I can't dispute that.

Forum List

Back