Italy Death Rate Hits 7%

Yes, the data is changing as more data becomes available. But factoring in a range for mortality rate, a range for how contagious, plus you cannot change that 100% of the population is susceptible, you have a problem thaat warrants actions being taken.
I predict the mortality rate will go lower, possibly closer to 1%. There are many people who have had the virus and recovered who do not show up in the calculations.
Which is what I've been saying all along........................And that 1% is very close to the South Korea Rate of 0.7%.............And they have done more data than the others there.................More tests ............So better Statistics...........Yet that rate is 480% lower than the WHO RATE................Which is double the Rate your site posted...........which is different from the CDC...........

The Rates are all over the place...........THAT HAS BEEN AND IS MY POINT...They aren't Statistically accurate.
Yes but they are statistically relevant. Factoring in the known potential deviation the analysis is significant enough to tell us the actions are necessary.They will be refining the analytics on this forever. And assume it the contagious rates and the mortality rate are much lower, great. Possibly we have overreacted but assume they are higher. I feel current recommendations are prudent. They are comparing the early data from this virus with the data they had on existing viruses at the same time in the life cycle. That helps them make predictions with having less data than they like.
I think we agree on more than we disagree,
You’re throwing the baby out with the bath water. You suggest not presuming upon less risk but you’re willing to hurt people economically through overreaction without first accurately determining the risk. Why not let the world operate as usual and then when/if the data suggests draconian measures, implement them then?
Most feel the current data suggests draconian measures. It is many people from many countries have decided this. There is no sure thing. But the potential take away if the draconian measures are not taken the result of the disease will be worse on the economy and everyone's lives if not checked.
The biggest concern is for those third world countries who cannot take these actions. What will happen there. Ultimately that may tell us if we have over reacted or not.
And ‘most’ are being fed inaccurate data in order to push the agenda.

Agenda of what, exactly?

I can assure you, the communists in China could not give less of a shit what democrats think.

Which is what I've been saying all along........................And that 1% is very close to the South Korea Rate of 0.7%.............And they have done more data than the others there.................More tests ............So better Statistics...........Yet that rate is 480% lower than the WHO RATE................Which is double the Rate your site posted...........which is different from the CDC...........

The Rates are all over the place...........THAT HAS BEEN AND IS MY POINT...They aren't Statistically accurate.
Yes but they are statistically relevant. Factoring in the known potential deviation the analysis is significant enough to tell us the actions are necessary.They will be refining the analytics on this forever. And assume it the contagious rates and the mortality rate are much lower, great. Possibly we have overreacted but assume they are higher. I feel current recommendations are prudent. They are comparing the early data from this virus with the data they had on existing viruses at the same time in the life cycle. That helps them make predictions with having less data than they like.
I think we agree on more than we disagree,
You’re throwing the baby out with the bath water. You suggest not presuming upon less risk but you’re willing to hurt people economically through overreaction without first accurately determining the risk. Why not let the world operate as usual and then when/if the data suggests draconian measures, implement them then?
Most feel the current data suggests draconian measures. It is many people from many countries have decided this. There is no sure thing. But the potential take away if the draconian measures are not taken the result of the disease will be worse on the economy and everyone's lives if not checked.
The biggest concern is for those third world countries who cannot take these actions. What will happen there. Ultimately that may tell us if we have over reacted or not.
And ‘most’ are being fed inaccurate data in order to push the agenda.

Agenda of what, exactly?

I can assure you, the communists in China could not give less of a shit what democrats think.
Democrat agenda. Pushing the extreme to hurt the economy and promote it as a bad trump thing,
Duh.

Of COURSE......and we are trying to mitigate it...........but putting out high numbers only leads to HYSTERIA..................and runs on the grocery stores..........We already have that.............PANIC AND CHAOS fueled by the MEDIA isn't the answer..............and THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT WE HAVE.

The media is doing a tremendous job in stirring up panic among the General Population in regards to this bug. Their hope, their dream , is to create Economic Collapse in America so that they can blame it on Trump and Sleepy Joe will be the new FDR to lead the country into a Raw Deal and a new World War.

But if people would step back and sober up, they'd realize that even a majority of the very old- and almost all of the youths - would be able to survive this virus no problem.
Just think we might have really prevented this if we weren't 100% focused on a fake impeachment. Sad how many Schiff killed.
Do you think firing the entire pandemic team in 2018 helped. The past is the past. Everyone must focus on what can be done going forward.
I have heard a lot of ridiculous blaming for this crisis but yours is the most ridiculous.
Dems blaming trump is current. Even though he took steps regarding the virus while democrats were trying to impeach. They called him xenophobic for restricting travel and then later blamed him for not doing enough. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Democrats are utterly dishonest.

Days mattered on this. Schiff is to blame for a lot of deaths.
you are a hopeless idiot. Trump and his staff chose not to testify so they had all the time they needed to prepare. It is an absolute crazy assertion.

Death rate is only one metric. The analytics use multiple metrics. Granted, these metrics are not exact and will change as they receive more data, but the standard deviation of current estimates provides enough information to warrnt the actions being taken currently.
You start by saying more data is necessary and then you jump to actions being warranted by current data. You contradict yourself.
More data will refine the strategy. You make decisions on the data you have, then as you get more data you refine the strategy. The more data the better the strategy. More data may show the virus is not as bad as we think. Let's hope so. But it could show it is worse than we think, also.
I totally agree with that which is why I’m so upset with democrats and their Pravda media.
S Korea’s numbers give the best perspective because they are more comprehensive but it doesn’t jibe with the panic narrative of the left.
I do not feel you should paint all "democrats" with the same brush. I am an independent, actually a registered Republican in 2016 but I do not like Trump. You might put me in the "democrat" pool. I think we all have to stop painting large groups with the same brush.
Democrats need to be painted with that broad brush because by voting democrat they abet the counter-productivity whether they know it or not.

Here's ^^ a klown who actually just posted, "this blanket generalization fallacy is OK because that blanket generalization fallacy".

Hard to believe. Morons are somehow able to write this shit without reading it.

The media is doing a tremendous job in stirring up panic among the General Population in regards to this bug. Their hope, their dream , is to create Economic Collapse in America so that they can blame it on Trump and Sleepy Joe will be the new FDR to lead the country into a Raw Deal and a new World War.

But if people would step back and sober up, they'd realize that even a majority of the very old- and almost all of the youths - would be able to survive this virus no problem.
Just think we might have really prevented this if we weren't 100% focused on a fake impeachment. Sad how many Schiff killed.
Do you think firing the entire pandemic team in 2018 helped. The past is the past. Everyone must focus on what can be done going forward.
I have heard a lot of ridiculous blaming for this crisis but yours is the most ridiculous.
Dems blaming trump is current. Even though he took steps regarding the virus while democrats were trying to impeach. They called him xenophobic for restricting travel and then later blamed him for not doing enough. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Democrats are utterly dishonest.

you are a hopeless idiot. Trump and his staff chose not to testify so they had all the time they needed to prepare. It is an absolute crazy assertion.
771"]The media is doing a tremendous job in stirring up panic among the General Population in regards to this bug. Their hope, their dream , is to create Economic Collapse in America so that they can blame it on Trump and Sleepy Joe will be the new FDR to lead the country into a Raw Deal and a new World War.

But if people would step back and sober up, they'd realize that even a majority of the very old- and almost all of the youths - would be able to survive this virus no problem.[/QUOTE]
Just think we might have really prevented this if we weren't 100% focused on a fake impeachment. Sad how many Schiff killed.[/QUOTE]
I have heard a lot of ridiculous blaming for this crisis but yours is the most ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
Dems blaming trump is current. Even though he took steps regarding the virus while democrats were trying to impeach. They called him xenophobic for restricting travel and then later blamed him for not doing enough. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Democrats are utterly dishonest.[/QUOTE]

Days mattered on this. Schiff is to blame for a lot of deaths.[/QUOTE]
you are a hopeless idiot. Trump and his staff chose not to testify so they had all the time they needed to prepare. It is an absolute crazy assertion.[/QUOTE]
Days made a difference in this. I personally hold anybody pro impeachment responsible for so many deaths.

As a 40 yr health and life underwriter. I cannot believe a simple laborer in this. Sorry.

Why did this post twice. Guess a laborer needs it explained twice.

Trump and his staff had to be prepared to testify, even though they didn't. If the libs had put together a decent case, they were ready to. So the time was still taken. President Trump didn't have to, because the libs were unable to meet the standard of proof.

Trump and his staff had to be prepared to testify, even though they didn't. If the libs had put together a decent case, they were ready to. So the time was still taken. President Trump didn't have to, because the libs were unable to meet the standard of proof.
While we were waiting for the articles, Corona was spreading. Pelosi is also responsible for holding them a month. Corona waits for nobody.

While we were waiting for the articles, Corona was spreading. Pelosi is also responsible for holding them a month. Corona waits for nobody.
The Impeachment was BS.............the Reaction of the press to this Outbreak is BS.........

Now they are getting what they want............Mass Panic and economic problems from this stinking virus.......Because they HATE TRUMP and own most of the Media.............They are responsible for a LOT OF THIS SHIT.

We didn't do this to them with the H1N1..........But we aren't as stinking low as the Dems and their puppet media are today.

Exactly right.

Nervous Nancy hurried up and got the articles passed before Christmas, and instead of sending them right over and doing the trial at Christmas, she held on to them for a month. Then dragged out the trial. If Pelosi and Pierre Delecto had their way, the trial would still be going on, and we'd have 20 or 30 million Americans dead in the street by now.

Exactly right.

Nervous Nancy hurried up and got the articles passed before Christmas, and instead of sending them right over and doing the trial at Christmas, she held on to them for a month. Then dragged out the trial. If Pelosi and Pierre Delecto had their way, the trial would still be going on, and we'd have 20 or 30 million Americans dead in the street by now.
The Death rate of this will be much lower than the Talking HYPE HEADS OF THE MEDIA are saying.........I honestly doubt the end result will be over 1%.............It's doubtful everyone in this country gets it

Forum List

Back