Italy wants to fine citizens for not speaking in Italian.

AMERICA is my country.

America is a continent. What you call "America" is US-America. I do not see how the panamerican Monroe doctrine produced anyting else than a weird brutal anti-American nationalism of the part of America called "USA". Sure would it be for Europe more comfortable if we could exclude you from the community of values "Europe" because you are the basic culture of America - but that's impossible. Some of your people are still civilized.

By the way: The Monroe dcotrine "Americas for the Americans" includes on moral and logic reasons´normally also other doctrines like for example "Europe for the Europeans" - so you never had been - if you ever had really followed really this fake-doctrine - to be a part of world war 1 (fighting for money and nationalism and colonialism against multi-national empires). But you really never thought in such a way. You always only thought "America for the USA". And you are one of the sad results of such mind manipulations on reason of a weird "We"-identity which meanhwile leads to the situation that who shares not the own opinion is not seen to be an "American" any longer. In your "America" live only about 150 million "right-wing" people - all others are less than nothing for you - because you are supermighty "great again" and superintellligent (Donald - the "Genius" - rump) - like a jellyfish with burning nettles.

Last edited:
Americans should speak whatever language they want to.

As long as it is their native language which is spoken in kindergarten and school, I guess. In Manhattan this could be Lenape for example - but exists something like an indigen Manhattan population? And what to speak in Queens? Queens English, Queens Dutch or Queens Pocahontas?

Last edited:
Whatever language they want.
Hmmm ... to think seems not to be your strength. Which language do you use to think? Inuit? ... no impossible. An inuit who makes something wrong is extremely in the danger to die. They will have to be much better thinkers. Dear unfriend: You cannot want what you don't know. You have to learn to find later out what you currently don't know.

Last edited:

Honestly I really wish we could do this in America where if you're an American citizen you have to speak English. I truly and honestly would support this 100%. America was founded by English speakers and bits the dominant language, if you want to live here you should have to be able to speak it and write it fluently.

That's a problem with our society. We have so many people from so many foriegn nations with so many different languages, cultures and sub cultures and groups and sub groups and beliefs and religions. But none of them want to conform to America, they want America to conform to them.

That's why partially Switzerland has such a content and successful society. You can't become a citizen unless you fluently speak the language. They all understand each other and have a sense of familiarity and commonality.

We need to standardized our language also.
I wonder how their masters in Brussels will view and react to that idea !

I wonder how their masters in Brussels will view and react to that idea !

:lol:

In German exists the word "Leberkäse" - what is very accurate translated into the English language with "meat loaf".

The German word seems to exist in two parts. One is "Leber" (like "liver") the other is "Käse" (like "cheese"). Never liver or cheese had been a part of an original "Leberkäse" - but the European Union decided that the name "Leberkäse" is a consumer deception and forced the German butchers via laws to have to do liver into the "Leberkäse" - what never, never, never anyone did do before the EU forced them to do so - except he was an absolutelly stupid idiot.

The reason for this nonsense: Even most Germans forgot meanwhile where the word "Leberkäse" came from. "Leber" came from the word "Laib" (="loaf") and not from liver and "käse" came not from "Käse" but from "Kastl", "Kästchen" - similar to the word "case" in English with the meaning "box". So it means "a Laiberl in a Kasterl" ="a loaf (of meat) made in a little box" - in English "loaf meat".

So if you come to Germany now and like to eat an original loaf meat without liver then you have to order an Bavarian loaf meat (an "bayerischen Leberkas", "Leberkäs" or "Leberkäse") - because only the Bavarians protested against this nonsense made in Bruxxels.

Last edited:
Hmmm ... to think seems not to be your strength. Which language do you use to think? Inuit? ... no impossible. An inuit who makes something wrong is extremely in the danger to die. They will have to be much better thinkers. Dear unfriend: You cannot want what you don't know. You have to learn to find later out what you currently don't know.

Another headcase heard from... :rolleyes:

Europeans don't seem to have any grasp of individual liberties.

A typical sentence said from someone who is a member of the European culture asking for freedom. Unfortunatelly you seem to be a more stupid member of your civilisation who not likes to learn but loves riots.

("Reich" <> empire; "Reich" = realm)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back