Italy wants to fine citizens for not speaking in Italian.

A typical sentence said from someone who is a member of the European culture asking for freedom. Unfortunatelly [sic]you seem to be a more stupid member of your civilisation [sic]who not likes [sic] to learn but loves riots.

If you're going to communicate in English learn the language, fool.

Because you to come off as the stupid.

Seems to me you do not even know the difference between a Na-Dene language and a Sioux language. Are you sure you are an North-American? Ever heard the word "America" which was made from a German to honor an Italian? For the German dialect of the Angeln you are for sure a shame. Specially because the structure of nations and tribes of the native Americans are very similar to the structure of the German nations and tribes.

Last edited:
You can stop with your wannabe nonsense right there.

My US-American not-brother speaks in the language of secrets.

I know more about languages than you will ever will.

Very good. I'm proud on you, grandson from gods grace.

Real things, not the halfwit nonsense you post here.

Okay - more concrete question: Did you ever visit a school or howelse do you not hide your not existing education?

Last edited:
Learn English or go find a site in whatever gibberish you speak.

Oh by the way: "America" is a Latinized German word which came from Italy. "Amerigo" is in German the name "Emmerich" - and in English Emery, Amory or Henry. And if you wipe out all German, Latin and Greek words in your "American" language then this language will be empty as is your brain and as long as you try not to replace the German dialect English with expressions from languages which are born in America - such as Lakota (Sioux) or Na-Dene languages for example.

Here by the way an American message translated into two different German languages. The original language we are able to hear in our heart.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back