Italy wants to fine citizens for not speaking in Italian.

Last edited:
What a strangen "question". Exists anyone on our panet who has not the feeling it is only a waste of time to try to speak with you?.....

Until you learn ENGLISH you might as well stop trying. Maybe come here to AMERICA and take some classes.

No. America is a continent. And the USA is a country - the United States of America. ....

My country is AMERICA, and I am an AMERICAN. YOU are a gibberish-spewing idiot who thinks "Wikipedia" is a scholarly source. :rolleyes:

... Maybe come here to AMERICA and take some classes.

No. Except god begs me to do so. What a horror imagination. You are a very perfect example of a human being with a destroyed brain structure. You are not able to think at all - but once you may had been able to think. A very strange phenomenon.

Last edited:
AMERICA is still the best and strongest country in the world.
No AMERICAN wants you to come here.

Wonderful. And what a luck that you are "all Americans" in a not existing continent.

I was just being nice.
...says the gibberish-spewing idiot. :rolleyes:

"Nice." - an interesting American word. I guess I will have to find out the root of this word. ... aha - a French word (with Latin origin) ... I hope you use the English version from 1830 and not the French version from the 12th century.

Last edited:
No. America is a continent. And the USA is a country - the United States of America. You are not the United States of the United States or the America of America. When you use the word "America" for the USA then you use just simple a short cut for [the United States of] America. I use in thsi case the expression US-America instead of America because of my German "genes". It's more precise to do so.

The what? You are an idiot.

Indoeuropean+language+family+tree.jpg

By the way. The expression Indo-European is a racist expression because in Europe exist also languages which are not Indo-European. The old expression Indo-Germanic is still much more better than the new expression Indo-European. "Indo" = "South East" and "Germanic"="North-West" of the area where [also] Indo-Germanic languages are spoken.

If you like to know more about the relation "Spanish" and "English" then eliminate all words in an English text which have roots in the Latin language. =>
=> If you like to know more about the "Spanish" and "English" then all words in an English which have roots in the.
Why Were the Ancient Germans 2,000 Years Behind the Roman Culture?

So many Germanic words don't have cognates in the other Indo-European languages that it should prove that the Germans are predominantly non-Aryan. It took only a small invasion force in 4000 BC to defeat your people.

That says something about the basic slavishness of Krauts—they welcomed domination. Especially their queens did. With so many unmanly subjects, they welcomed the invaders with open arms.

One moment please: We are older than the Romans and we are still here. And if you take a look all around then I guess you will see much more useful invenstions from Germans than from anyone else. Do you wear trousers for example? Why not a tunic? ... By the way: Also Romans are our ancestors - they continue to live in us.

Last edited:

So many Germanic words don't have cognates in the other Indo-European languages that it should prove that the Germans are predominantly non-Aryan.

We are not Persians - that's correct.

It took only a small invasion force in 4000 BC to defeat your people.

Ahem ... okay ... ever thought about why I said the expression "Indo-European" is a racist expression? Ever thought about why in Europe still exist languages which are not Indo-Germanic?

That says something about the basic slavishness of Krauts—

The what?

they welcomed domination.

Okay - stll we don't scalp our US-Amercinas grandchildren soldiers from the German States of America and don't send them home. Why should we do so? We love the USA - always did do. Your hate on us is not a basis for our decisions.

Especially their queens did.

Our queens?

With so many unmanly subjects,

Aha - now I understand. You are not used to be smoked from a woman in her pipe. No wonder. This hurts.

they welcomed the invaders with open arms.

There's something true. We loved the Swedes, we loved the French, we loved the Americans - but we hated the Prussians.

Last edited:
This latest Italian gesture is in mimesis of Ukrainian nazis against the Russian language since at least 2014.

Forum List

Back