It's all about Republican voter suppression and packing districts where your vote doesn't count.

Redraw the lines.

Split the Minority Vote across district boundaries.

Time to thin-out those multi-generational Democratic voting blocs.

It's the only way to turn-around some of those Inner City $hitholes.

New Documentary ‘Rigged’ Spotlights Voter Suppression Tactics in Texas

Republicans are not just cheating, but they are destroying Democracy.

Why you so mad that the Republicans learned how to play by your rules?

If they were Democrat rules, you would have linked those rules to us, instead of planting lies about it. Why do you lie?

I have a million times for example the last Republican mayor's of Chicago and Atlanta were over a 100 years ago.

Want bet on that?

How much?

One week of no posting.

And let’s be clear, Chicago has had to be republic mayor free for 100 years or 1919.

If they were Democrat rules, you would have linked those rules to us, instead of planting lies about it. Why do you lie?

I have a million times for example the last Republican mayor's of Chicago and Atlanta were over a 100 years ago.

Want bet on that?

How much?

Lol! You can't win a bet about something that is impossible to rebut. Are you going to tell me the map from my OP doesn't favor the Republican party in Dallas Fortworth?

What does a Texas have to do with my claim that the Republicans learned it from the democrats?

If they did, it's cheating. The election cannot be claimed legal or fair to registered voters when the gerrymandering is so obvious. Why do you hate Democracy in this country?

Redraw the lines.

They already did. They blocked them out all together to cheat. Republicans can no longer win elections without gerrymandering and suppression. Everyone knows this.

Why you so mad that the Republicans learned how to play by your rules?

Want bet on that?

How much?

One week of no posting.

And let’s be clear, Chicago has had to be republic mayor free for 100 years or 1919.

Do you know what almost means you uneducated stupid fuck?

I know it was Big Bill in Chicago.

Redraw the lines.

They already did. They blocked them out all together to cheat. Republicans can no longer win elections without gerrymandering and suppression. Everyone knows this.
Fun, ain't it? :21:

Want bet on that?

How much?

One week of no posting.

William Hale (Big Bill) Thompson (R) - Mayor of the City of Chicago until early 1933.

Want bet on that?

How much?

One week of no posting.

Okay, I guess 86 years is close enough for you.

Can you post why the republic party died in Chicago? After all, even back then you offered freedom fries.

Redraw the lines.

I don't know, is it? If you hate Democracy and your country so much that you would steal fair elections away from legal voters, then you are not a patriot to this country, and your disrespect for the millions who fought and died to establish the sacred right to free and fair elections proves you really do not love this country. You can't even cherish those who died for that cause. It only shows that you are in it for yourself. As long as I got mine, fuck everyone else, especially those who died to have those free and fair elections.

So, is it "fun"? You tell me. You brought it up.

Fake news
Prove it or you are a liar. Vegetative debate on this forum isn't going to help you much.
Cool story
Thanks! You are a liar who says nothing and debates the same.
Only voter suppression is the FAKE news media that works for the DNC

Are you more dumb or stupid?
These folks in the Republican party have adopted such a vegetative state for debate, I'm afraid their evolution has regressed much faster than expected;

Redraw the lines.

I don't know, is it? If you hate Democracy and your country so much that you would steal fair elections away from legal voters, then you are not a patriot to this country, and your disrespect for the millions who fought and died to establish the sacred right to free and fair elections proves you really do not love this country. You can't even cherish those who died for that cause. It only shows that you are in it for yourself. As long as I got mine, fuck everyone else, especially those who died to have those free and fair elections.

Yeah, sure, snowflake... you tell 'em.

Requiring an ID is not voter suppression. And if you are too stupid to follow the 3rd grade level instructions on how to register and how to vote, then guess what? You don't vote. Look at it as a natural selection process.
Gerrymandering, purging, and closing down polls in minority areas has nothing to do with ID. It has everything to do with cheating and destroying Democracy.

Polling places are not permanent locations. Many are private locations where owners change or the buildings become unusable for election purposes.

Every voter is assigned to a polling location. You make it sound like there is nowhere for them to vote.

Requiring an ID is not voter suppression. And if you are too stupid to follow the 3rd grade level instructions on how to register and how to vote, then guess what? You don't vote. Look at it as a natural selection process.
Gerrymandering, purging, and closing down polls in minority areas has nothing to do with ID. It has everything to do with cheating and destroying Democracy.

Polling places are not permanent locations. Many are private locations where owners change or the buildings become unusable for election purposes.

Every voter is assigned to a polling location. You make it sound like there is nowhere for them to vote.
They closed 868 polling places in the south in mostly minority areas. There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act Are you going to try and tell us that Republicans weren't trying to take away the Black vote? They stole it from millions. They have to cheat. They have no other choice. They are destroying Democracy.

Redraw the lines.

Yeah, sure, snowflake... you tell 'em.
I did. And you told us what you are made of.

No one is being prevented from voting. You register. You show up at the polls on the appropriate day, show your fucking ID, and you vote. And we're told that expecting "minorities" to do this is "voter suppression."

What about all the bullshit registration, early voting, and absentee voting scams that the Democrats always push. Same-day registration. Motor-voter. Counting absentee ballots for weeks after election day. Each and every one of them is nothing more than another leak to allow more fraudulent votes.

And every time there is a push to assess how many fraudulent votes were cast, the Democrats do everything possible to stop the investigation before the truth can be revealed. Then they claim that since no proof was obtained, then voter fraud doesn't exist.

Gerrymandering was invented by Democrats to see to it that they got a set number of guaranteed seats, especially for "minorities." Now, because all the blood suckers tend to live in clumps in urban areas, they realize that they can have 60% of the voting population in a state, and fail to win a majority of the voting districts. Dems win 100% of the vote in some Philadelphia districts. 100% Fucking idiotic, isnt it?

Forum List

Back