It's all about Republican voter suppression and packing districts where your vote doesn't count.

New Documentary ‘Rigged’ Spotlights Voter Suppression Tactics in Texas

Republicans are not just cheating, but they are destroying Democracy.
Correct.

Republicans know voting demographics are changing to their disadvantage – America continues to become more diverse and inclusive, and those voters are rejecting the fear, ignorance, and hate that is the GOP’s agenda.

In a desperate effort to oppose that change, Republicans are doing all they can to suppress votes, violate voters’ rights, and disenfranchise minority voters.
Remember the good ole days when their lying issue with voting was about voter ID? :auiqs.jpg:It's just about suppression now. This last election with the massive amount of suppression proved it. And Clinton still won the popular vote, after the Right stole millions of votes away from legal voters.

Good thing Hillary is president by winning the prom queen vote.

Stupid off topic arguments aren't going to help you.

How is it off topic when you post the mythical popular vote?

Why you so mad that the Republicans learned how to play by your rules?

If they were Democrat rules, you would have linked those rules to us, instead of planting lies about it. Why do you lie?

I have a million times for example the last Republican mayor's of Chicago and Atlanta were over a 100 years ago.

You're arguments don't even make sense. Lol!

Fake.
Prove it or you are a liar.

This coming from the side that promoted Hillary a non-stop liar.
I'll pretend I care what you think spouting your fake crap, if that makes you feel better.
Off topic nonsense tells us nothing as always. Are you a coward who can't debate the topic?

If they were Democrat rules, you would have linked those rules to us, instead of planting lies about it. Why do you lie?

I have a million times for example the last Republican mayor's of Chicago and Atlanta were over a 100 years ago.

So we take it you have an IQ of a grapefruit?

download (22).jpeg

Fake.

I'll pretend I care what you think spouting your fake crap, if that makes you feel better.
Off topic nonsense tells us nothing as always. Are you a coward who can't debate the topic?

Once again youre the one posting the off topic silly nonsense of a mythical popular vote.

View attachment 267053
I take it you didn't watch my OP? Which turns you into one.

Fake.

There is no topic. What you posted was fake crap. Here's the debate

Left-winger "I make up garbage and claim it's true".

Right-winger "Fake"

Debate is over.

View attachment 267053
I take it you didn't watch my OP? Which turns you into one.

Why do I need to watch your OP when I know the topic? And once again I say that it's about time Republicans learned the Chicago democrat machines playbook.

Want bet on that?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Want bet on that?

How much?

Fake.

Right-winger "Fake"

Debate is over.
What's fake about the map they presented, and how is it fake? Do you have documentary evidence proving your point, or are you a liar?

Want bet on that?

How much?

Once again I ask you how much?

Because I know the last two republican mayor's of both cities.

Want bet on that?

How much?

Lol! You can't win a bet about something that is impossible to rebut. Are you going to tell me the map from my OP doesn't favor the Republican party in Dallas Fortworth?

Want bet on that?

How much?

What's that got to do with a gerrymandered map that is right there for everyone to see? That is a map to make sure the Democrat vote is irrelevant.

Want bet on that?

How much?

Lol! You can't win a bet about something that is impossible to rebut. Are you going to tell me the map from my OP doesn't favor the Republican party in Dallas Fortworth?

What does a Texas have to do with my claim that the Republicans learned it from the democrats?

Right-winger "Fake"

Debate is over.
What's fake about the map they presented, and how is it fake? Do you have documentary evidence proving your point, or are you a liar?

Of course. All you have to do is look at the poll numbers, and compare them to the votes. The polls matched the votes pretty darn close.

Two problems with your BS crap.

First, if there was real voter suppression, then give me a list of one thousand names, of all the people who wanted to vote, tried to vote, and could not vote.

Two, if there was real voter suppression, then the polls should have showed something radically different from the vote outcome.

You is no list of would-be voters that were suppressed, and there is no massive difference between the polls and the vote results.

Everything else in your article is just a bunch of crap, to whip stupid people into thinking there is this huge conspiracy and voter suppression. They know that there are people stupid enough to believe it, and you proved them right with this thread.

Want bet on that?

How much?

What's that got to do with a gerrymandered map that is right there for everyone to see? That is a map to make sure the Democrat vote is irrelevant.

So you telling us it's just a coincidence that no republican mayor of Chicago or Atlanta hasn't happened in almost a 100 years?

And Atlanta is in a Red State

It's all about Gerrymandering.

Forum List

Back