🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's Happening Again - Homes Lost - Some Rent Control Needed

If I had not paid attention, I wouldn't have lost anything. Come back when you really have something interesting to say, and when you have a bit more idea of what is being discussed here (see post # 440-3.)

Also, quality if life IS better in Nowheresville USA, in a number of ways. Yes, housing prices are lower. Yes, I could find some place to live there, and right now, I'm in the process of doing just that. And what I will pay for there (at 1/3 the price) will be far better than what I would be ripped off for here.

What about the Villages in Central Florida?

Now, back to my gas question.

Maybe after your nap?
You don't HAVE any gas question - at least not one that is on topic. And you lied about my gas question. If the price at the pump went to $500/gallon - even much less than that, you would screaming for the govt to force the gas stations to lower their prices. Ho hum.
But not for housing rents, because you apparently have some vested interest, and as such, shouldn't even be in this thread. Guys like you fuck up a forum like this.

Yes, in a perfect world landlords would actually give a shit about their tenants ability to pay.
And since they don't, and have gone hog wild on rents, we need something to control them, Biden, and the section 8 deals going on (which WE are paying for in our taxes).

You are full of excrement. Where, pray tell, are "Bidens Migrants" getting more money than you have? hmmmm? You are as demented as Biden is and just as big as a communist. Are you sure I am not corresponding with dementia Joe. Run along now you ignorant fuck.
Fool. You come in here ignorant, and then post displaying that ignorance. Are you not aware that all along, Biden has been busing and jetting migrants all over the country ? Are you not aware that he has been paying for motels and apartments for them ?

Are you not aware of the hundreds of section8 set ups he has allowed, in cahoots with landlords, for the migrants (while Americans are still on 2-3 year waiting lists) - and all this "communist" activity, YOU are supporting. YOU are the communist, in support of the Biden-landlord activity going on, ruining cities, all in the cause of getting Biden re-elected (he thinks).

You are oblivious.

The inflation caused by the Gov't is causing the prices to go up. Locking down the world. Spending Trillions we don't have and causing supply issues, along with people fleeing BLUE SHITHOLES, and illegals pouring across the border caused the price increases. It also raised the rates of INSURANCE in Hurricane areas.

Rent control just gives the assholes screwing us MORE POWER. That is like going to an Arsonist who burned down your house for help.

What is needed IS LESS GOV'T. Less Regulations on building. and more housing being built to INCREASE THE SUPPLY of housing. Until that happens prices will be high.

Best you move now before the next round of Trillions from Gov't cause more price increases which is taxation by default.

Fool. You come in here ignorant and then post displaying that ignorance. Are you not aware that all long, Biden has been busing and jetting migrants all over the country ? Are you not aware that he has been paying for motels and apartments for them ?

Are you not aware of the hundreds of section8 set ups he has allowed, (while liberal landlords take advantage) for the migrants (while Americans are still on 2-3 year waiting lists) - and all this "communist" activity, YOU are supporting. YOU are the communist, in support of the Biden-landlord cahoots activity going on, ruining cities, all in the cause of getting Biden re-elected (he thinks).

You are oblivious.
Give Brandon more power? More Gov't controls? I dont' think so. Best thing we could do is return power to the states and fire all the dang Federal Employees and limit their powers.

Check out rents in Seattle, Portland, SF, LA, and San Diego. You can't get a cardboard box for 1500/mo. I think a garage in any one of those places rents for close to $3K you cheap commie fuck.
All the more reason for rent control , which liberals in blue states oppose (as their LAWS prove) because they support Bidens's blueification campaign, and its all covered by Section 8 and HUD.

Then move. You should have bought a home thirty years ago, then you wouldn't be renting. Stop complaining and do something. If you feel so strongly, buy an apartment building and rent for what YOU think is fair.
I'll let the landlords do the "MOVE" - ie. moving their rental rates back to normal.

As for buying a home 30 years ago. I didn't. I bought 2 of them. I'm getting ready to buy one again now, How many times have I said this now ?

This fuckwad is no conservative, he's one of your commie cheapskates that figure the world owes him something because his feelings are hurt.
Next to me, you look like a cross between AOC & Nancy Pelsoi. (see Post # 366)

Rent control is not "owing something". It is simply keeping things in order, as opposed to totally out of order, to benefit Biden, foreign migrants, and in-cahoots, leftist landlords like you.

The market decides what is fair and proper... an unadulterated market will always seek what is a fair and proper return.
The "market" in Florida is dead as a doornail. It is not a market any more, at all. It is one of the most corrupt, lowlife, unAmerican, despicable, opportunistic, SCAMS that has ever been imposed on the American people. My previous posts explain, for those who are lost on this issue.

Yeah, you're a legend in your own mind. If you had done a tenth of what you claim, you'd be set now, not complaining about high rents. When you rent, you get nothing for your money but a place to live. When you buy, you build equity and have something concrete to show for your money as well.
You must not have done much living in your life. Life is complicated. All kinds of things (ex. Affirmative Action, recessions, etc) enter into the picture over the years, to fuck up goods things that we do.

And so you challenge what I "claim", about owning my own business, Well, I'll make the same bet with you that I made with that other Biden bootlicker. I'll send information about my 1980s business to the forum to affirm it, When it's shown I'm right, you stay out of USMB for a year. If I'm wrong I'll do that. You game ? Or do you PUNK OUT like the other guy ?

I already described the differences between renting and buying, and my description was a lot more in depth than your flimsy one. (see Post 435)

We are all being played. He's had us repeating the same logic for three days straight now and he hasn't awakened yet--He's a fucking troll and not worth another second of my time. He is a prime example of what the ignore button was designed for.
Try making a case with substance to support it. That would give you validity.

And one of the prime functions of government is to make things BE FAIR. That's what LAWS are all about.

Let's be fair on landlords who actually have to buy the houses, pay the property taxes, do all the upkeep and -- heaven forbid -- actually make a couple of dollars for their troubles by investing in housing.

Or, we can just stop people from investing in rental properties and renters can go live under a bridge.

And tenants would care about their landlords. I've seen it happen, but it's damned rare.
No reason why anybody should care about predatory, thieving landlords, who don't care about their tenants, or anything at all, other than just $tuffing their pockets.

In their zeal to get richer, they are participating in a phenomemon that is grossly harmful to America. The migrants they are renting to, are untested for Covid, unvetted, and are illegal aliens, who shouldn't be in the US at all. This is all unfair to immigrants who wait years to be accepted into the US legally.

Already some of these illegal creeps have been arrested for sex crimes, and admitted to hospitals with Covid, while not even wearing a mask.

I'll let the landlords do the "MOVE" - ie. moving their rental rates back to normal.

As for buying a home 30 years ago. I didn't. I bought 2 of them. I'm getting ready to buy one again now, How many times have I said this now ?
You claim that while talking out your ass. Take the money and buy an apartment building and charge fair rents. Do what you are demanding others do.

The "market" in Florida is dead as a doornail. It is not a market any more, at all. It is one of the most corrupt, lowlife, unAmerican, despicable, opportunistic, SCAMS that has ever been imposed on the American people. My previous posts explain, for those who are lost on this issue.
The market always works. If land lords charge more than people can or are willing to pay, no one will rent from them and they will have to lower their rents, otherwise they lose their buildings to the banks.

Forum List

Back