🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's Happening Again - Homes Lost - Some Rent Control Needed

You must not have done much living in your life. Life is complicated. All kinds of things (ex. Affirmative Action, recessions, etc) enter into the picture over the years, to fuck up goods things that we do.

And so you challenge what I "claim", about owning my own business, Well, I'll make the same bet with you that I made with that other Biden bootlicker. I'll send information about my 1980s business to the forum to affirm it, When it's shown I'm right, you stay out of USMB for a year. If I'm wrong I'll do that. You game ? Or do you PUNK OUT like the other guy ?

I already described the differences between renting and buying, and my description was a lot more in depth than your flimsy one. (see Post 435)
You know what I’ll take you up on that, but I have to be satisfied that what you post is real. And I will research it and you.

This thread is about communism and government hand-outs. You advocate both. Read your own thread. There has not been one, NOT ONE, poster who has agreed with you including a couple of resident left wingers. YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY CANCELLED BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID AS WELL.
FALSE! It is about doing things properly, instead of the insanely, selfish system that Biden has set up, to ensure his re-election. He knows the American people despise him. He knows he can't win in 2024, based on a legal election from AMERICANS. So he eliminates the Mexican border, and breaks every immigration law you can think of, importing as many foreigners as he can, to get their VOTES (while they know Trump would deport them)

He knows most of them cannot pay for housing, so he sets it up to pay for them (out of YOUR taxes). You are clueless in this thread. You have NO IDEA what is going on, how you re being played for a sucker, and what could be dumber than being snookered by a dumbass like Biden, but that's exactly what you are.

And your use of the word "handouts" (not related to the issue) merely shows all the more how out of touch with this you are. It's time for you to get understanding of what's going on. YOU are the one who is in league with the communistic crap that is happening, you're just too foggy headed to figure that out. One of these days you'll receive a check or a medal from Biden and his landlord buddies, for your support.

Last edited:
Last edited:
You know what I’ll take you up on that, but I have to be satisfied that what you post is real. And I will research it and you.
OK, So let's be clear. I said >> "Actually I made great financial decisions. In the 80s, I started a business on $35 of start up capital, and expanded it to 3 branch offices in 3 counties."

You said >> "If you had done a tenth of what you claim, you'd be set now, not complaining about high rents."

So you're calling me a liar, right ? If so, then we have a bet,

And you wont have to research it. The forum administrators will receive copies of business licenses, statements of fictitious business name for 3 counties, and even copies of articles in newspapers about me and my business, with my pictures in those articles, + a picture from a TV show.

Yeah, you make this bet, and you'll be out of here for a YEAR + plus you'll learn a lesson to keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about.

Last edited:
OK, So let's be clear. I said >> "Actually I made great financial decisions. In the 80s, I started a business on $35 of start up capital, and expanded it to 3 branch offices in 3 counties."

You said >> "If you had done a tenth of what you claim, you'd be set now, not complaining about high rents."

So you're calling me a liar, right ? If so, then we have a bet,

And you wont have to research it. The forum administrators will receive copies of business licenses, statements of fictitious business name for 3 counties, and even copies of articles in newspapers about me and my business, with my pictures in those articles, + a picture from a TV show.

Yeah, you make this bet, and you'll be out of here for a YEAR + plus you'll learn a lesson to keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about.
No I have to be satisfied, that means you post the documents where we can view them. If Im making a bet I will decide if they are real.

Organize a union of renters. Get some rent control going.

Capitalism can suck. People were willing to pay more rent than you so they got the apartment.

As someone who lives in the SF Bay Area, I can testify that rent control is the path to Californication. Landlords stop maintaining properties, some of which then turn into slums. New development is then focused more on the high income/luxury type condos, with perhaps small bits for low income housing.

Trying to change the Supply vs. Demand dynamic via regulation always ends up distorting the market - and never benefits the poorer folks who are the supposed beneficiaries. Politicians, bureaucrats and wealthy real estate investors are the ones at the trough.

No I have to be satisfied, that means you post the documents where we can view them. If Im making a bet I will decide if they are real.
Oh, starting to duck out already huh, Mr DODGE ? You know damn well for me to post them publicly here, would be a breach of my anonymity (which YOU also post under). With the things I've posted (including right here in this thread). I could be placing my life in danger, if my identity was revealed.

It's quite obvious what your game is. You propose a scenario that you know I can't comply with, and then you pretend that I'm the one who's ducking out. Oh, aren't you clever ?

No. I think just allowing the administrators to se the documents, and letting them decide, is good and valid enough. I don't have any favoritism with them. I don't even know their names.

Let's just do this. I'll send the documents to the USMB administrators, and they will honor my anonymity by being the judges of it. (if they will do that)

As someone who lives in the SF Bay Area, I can testify that rent control is the path to Californication. Landlords stop maintaining properties, some of which then turn into slums. New development is then focused more on the high income/luxury type condos, with perhaps small bits for low income housing.

Trying to change the Supply vs. Demand dynamic via regulation always ends up distorting the market - and never benefits the poorer folks who are the supposed beneficiaries. Politicians, bureaucrats and wealthy real estate investors are the ones at the trough.
What's going on in Florida housing with Biden & landlords, is not supply & demand. It is scamming, scheming, and downright robbery.

You don't HAVE any gas question - at least not one that is on topic. And you lied about my gas question. If the price at the pump went to $500/gallon - even much less than that, you would screaming for the govt to force the gas stations to lower their prices. Ho hum.
But not for housing rents, because you apparently have some vested interest, and as such, shouldn't even be in this thread. Guys like you fuck up a forum like this.

You don't HAVE any gas question - at least not one that is on topic.

Sure I do.
What happens to the supply of gasoline if the government mandates a price of $1 a gallon?

If the price at the pump went to $500/gallon - even much less than that, you would screaming for the govt to force the gas stations to lower their prices.

If the price went up to $500 the government couldn't force the price back to $3.

But not for housing rents, because you apparently have some vested interest, and as such, shouldn't even be in this thread.

My vested interest is private property and conservatism.
You couldn't pay me enough to be a landlord. Too many whiney a-hole tenants COUGH you Cough

Guys like you fuck up a forum like this.

No kidding. Pointing out your idiocy and lies. Fucks you right up.

What's going on in Florida housing with Biden & landlords, is not supply & demand. It is scamming, scheming, and downright robbery.

No, it's not. Due to the Blue-Dem-Prog-Commie policies in Blue state, people are fleeing to Red States such as Florida. More people competing relatively for the housing supply drives up prices. That's how markets work.

And then there is also the aspect that Prog-tard monetary and fiscal policy is causing inflation to explode. Housing is a good/service and subject to inflationary pressures. Take a look at the cost of building materials alone.

Oh, starting to duck out already huh, Mr DODGE ? You know damn well for me to post them publicly here, would be a breach of my anonymity (which YOU also post under). With the things I've posted (including right here in this thread). I could be placing my life in danger, if my identity was revealed.

It's quite obvious what your game is. You propose a scenario that you know I can't comply with, and then you pretend that I'm the one who's ducking out. Oh, aren't you clever ?

No. I think just allowing the administrators to se the documents, and letting them decide, is good and valid enough. I don't have any favoritism with them. I don't even know their names.

Let's just do this. I'll send the documents to the USMB administrators, and they will honor my anonymity by being the judges of it. (if they will do that)
Sorry, put up or shut up. You don’t set the rules of a bet I accept.

Sorry, put up or shut up. You don’t set the rules of a bet I accept.
I DID "put up". You're the one who's punking out. I made this same bet, with these same kinds of terms. with other people, and they had no problem with it. You are full of shit, and you're a coward to boot.

I DID "put up". You're the one who's punking out. I made this same bet, with these same kinds of terms. with other people, and they had no problem with it. You are full of shit, and you're a coward to boot.
You’ve been complaing that no one will take your bet. Now that someone has you change your tune and claim you beat them.
Hey everyone, if anyone has lost this bet or any bet with this guy, speak up. Mods, if he has really sent you that information, at least acknowledge ie here.

I just reported your post, let’s see if the mods will back you up or if you are lying.

Forum List

Back