Its July 4th.....Have you thanked a Liberal today???

Seriously, how INSANE does one have to be to try and make a case that slavery was ended by liberal Democrats when the world knows that Abraham Lincoln was the first official president of the GOP? It's just amazing. The left tries to demonize conservatives as racist, and when it is pointed out that the GOP freed the slaves while the Democrats worked tirelessly against emancipation AND civil rights, their answer is that the GOP was actually made up of liberals and conservatives were all Democrats during "those era's". Good grief, there is no shame and no end to the propaganda nonsense that the left will peddle.
The fact that the left has to resort to such dishonesty shows they realize that their history isn't worth bragging about.

Well you do have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to come up with something of achievement.
Like bill ayres and obama.

"Ending slavery"?!?!?! Um, liberals did NOT end slavery. In fact, liberals fought to keep slavery to their very death (see US Civil War). It was Abraham Lincoln, the FIRST Republican (ie the GOP) that ended slavery. It always amazes me how liberals try to rewrite history. But then again, Propaganda is the #1 tool of Communists and Nazi's.

I know you are new here but please do a better job at reading. The post pertained to changes in the Constitution since its founding.

You also need to work harder on your understanding of liberal/conservative and Democrat/Republican. While there is pretty strict party loyalty now, it was not always that way. For most of our history you had liberal Republicans and conservative Democrats.

And yes....Abolitionists were liberals. Conservatives supported a states right to enforce slavery
It seems you have a hard time reading. The modern day liberal would have been hanged by the neck until dead, or at least tared and feathered.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

Sure do......Those Brits were nasty and hung all patriots

Thankfully, cowardly conservatives sucked up to the crown

I know you are new here but please do a better job at reading. The post pertained to changes in the Constitution since its founding.

You also need to work harder on your understanding of liberal/conservative and Democrat/Republican. While there is pretty strict party loyalty now, it was not always that way. For most of our history you had liberal Republicans and conservative Democrats.

And yes....Abolitionists were liberals. Conservatives supported a states right to enforce slavery
It seems you have a hard time reading. The modern day liberal would have been hanged by the neck until dead, or at least tared and feathered.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

The brits weren't the ones doing the tar and feathering. It was the liberal loylist who were being hung, and tared and feathering by the Conservaive Patriots

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

The brits weren't the ones doing the tar and feathering. It was the liberal loylist who were being hung, and tared and feathering by the Conservaive Patriots

:lol: I love it when conservatives rewrite history

Why don't you tell me about Paul Revere?

Seriously, how INSANE does one have to be to try and make a case that slavery was ended by liberal Democrats when the world knows that Abraham Lincoln was the first official president of the GOP? It's just amazing. The left tries to demonize conservatives as racist, and when it is pointed out that the GOP freed the slaves while the Democrats worked tirelessly against emancipation AND civil rights, their answer is that the GOP was actually made up of liberals and conservatives were all Democrats during "those era's". Good grief, there is no shame and no end to the propaganda nonsense that the left will peddle.
The fact that the left has to resort to such dishonesty shows they realize that their history isn't worth bragging about.
So they seize upon and revise what they never owned because they know they're guilty of being total shitheads.
Yup.

Hear that, RW? You're lying, and you KNOW you're lying.

No one should re-write history. Not even liberals. It's not your history. It belongs to us all. We do not 'thank you' because you have done nothing to be grateful for. Typical leftist, thinking you can claim credit for the passion, commitment, and work of others.

No one should re-write history. Not even liberals. It's not your history. It belongs to us all. We do not 'thank you' because you have done nothing to be grateful for. Typical leftist, thinking you can claim credit for the passion, commitment, and work of others.

That's the leftist entitlement mentality. He deserves praise simply for being a leftist.

Our founding fathers were the most extreme liberals of their day. They deserve as much recognition as we can give them.

It is common knowledge that conservatives of the day supported the crown

Our founding fathers were the most extreme liberals of their day. They deserve as much recognition as we can give them.

Common knowledge in the leftist echo chambers, perhaps -- not among normal people.

Meanwhile, the fact remains that if you, personally, were present during the Revolution, you, personally, would have informed on the revolutionaries.

They were not liberals, nor were they 'extreme'. They do deserve recognition..... and they get it. You don't. According to you, we're supposed to 'thank a liberal'.... again.... because I know this is a difficult concept for 'liberals' to understand. We don't owe you any thanks - you haven't done anything for us to be grateful for. What part of that is so fucking hard for you to understand. Why do you try and take credit for the passion, commitment and work of OUR forefathers? Why do you despise America's history so much that you feel the need to re-write it to credit yourself with it?

Shame on you.

Oh, and 'common knowledge' is code for 'I made this up and can't prove it but I need to make it sound like everyone agrees with me'. Fucking moronic bullshit.

Last edited:

They were not liberals, nor were they 'extreme'. They do deserve recognition..... and they get it. You don't. According to you, we're supposed to 'thank a liberal'.... again.... because I know this is a difficult concept for 'liberals' to understand. We don't owe you any thanks - you haven't done anything for us to be grateful for. What part of that is so fucking hard for you to understand. Why do you try and take credit for the passion, commitment and work of OUR forefathers? Why do you despise America's history so much that you feel the need to re-write it to credit yourself with it?

Shame on you.

Oh, and 'common knowledge' is code for 'I made this up and can't prove it but I need to make it sound like everyone agrees with me'. Fucking moronic bullshit.

Nothing to be grateful for?

How about ending slavery?
Woman's rights?
40 hour work week?
Ending child labor?
Environmental protections?

Can we at least thank Conservatives for fighting against all those things?

Woman's rights?
40 hour work week?
Ending child labor?

Real quick on the bolded -- Nixon established the EPA.

Are you now going to claim Nixon was a liberal? Hell, why not? You're rewritten so much history, why not a little more?

Shame on you.

Woman's rights?
40 hour work week?
Ending child labor?

:lol:

You can do what you like. I personally prefer to stick to facts rather than revisionist history. I suspect though, that the founders would be ashamed of your pathetic use of our nation's achievement at political point scoring. You have no morals, no honor, no integrity.... those were traits that the many of our Founders held in high regard.

Shame on you.

Woman's rights?
40 hour work week?
Ending child labor?

:lol:

You can do what you like. I personally prefer to stick to facts rather than revisionist history. I suspect though, that the founders would be ashamed of your pathetic use of our nation's achievement at political point scoring. You have no morals, no honor, no integrity.... those were traits that the many of our Founders held in high regard.
And you highlight his better qualities.

That's right...I wrote that. Sewerboy? Educate yourself.

We don't need to end entitlements but we need to spend within our means. This means we have to end mindless tax cuts, unnecessary wars, overblown military spending and social programs

depends on what "Entitlements" your talking about RW.....California has a few that either need to go or be cut back.....

The freedoms generated by our founding fathers were the best available for that time and place. It set the ball rolling for the ultimate freedoms of women, blacks, Indians and gays
if you would have included that in with your original statement RW....i would not have said what i said......because in the beginning.....unless you were a white male landowner......you weren't shit....

Our founding fathers provided a critical first step in individual freedoms

If they had advocated equal rights for blacks, women, Indians and gays the revolution never would have happened
but what about AFTER the Revolution?.....all those freedoms took quite a while for those folk......

Where does Thomas Paine fit into your sophomoric analysis?

It really wasn't an analysis... just a remark as to the irony that liberals would claim that the Founders, who they claim to be just a bunch of old (and they weren't really that old) racist white men, were, uhm, liberal.. Maybe sheer stupidity would be a better term than ironic?

What say you?

I know sheer stupidity reigns. Heck, Conservatives think Thomas Paine and Jesus were Nazis.

really?.....show me a example of a "Conservative" who thinks Jesus was a Nazi....

It really wasn't an analysis... just a remark as to the irony that liberals would claim that the Founders, who they claim to be just a bunch of old (and they weren't really that old) racist white men, were, uhm, liberal.. Maybe sheer stupidity would be a better term than ironic?

What say you?

I know sheer stupidity reigns. Heck, Conservatives think Thomas Paine and Jesus were Nazis.

really?.....show me a example of a "Conservative" who thinks Jesus was a Nazi....

Purelyderivative cannot show you any such thing. Nor will it. It is just a filthy puke little lying piece of rat shit. It is here to flame and troll and generally be the piece of shit it clearly is.

if you would have included that in with your original statement RW....i would not have said what i said......because in the beginning.....unless you were a white male landowner......you weren't shit....

Our founding fathers provided a critical first step in individual freedoms

If they had advocated equal rights for blacks, women, Indians and gays the revolution never would have happened
but what about AFTER the Revolution?.....all those freedoms took quite a while for those folk......
And the Founders knew it would take time to right them all...especially slavery. (See 3/5ths Compromise).

What they proposed wasn't perfect...but for the time it was radical. But they didn't want what we presently find ourselves currently under assault from either.
Statists as RW pretend they did.

Forum List

Back