It's not Muslims; it's white nationalists

Lying and saying I'm grasping at straws won't make it true.

The truth is that most terrorism is caused by white supremacists. Far right radical extremists like you.
You made a claim about what he said.

I posted his exact words.

He didnt say what you're telling us he said.

The only question is, are you LYING? Or are you BLINDED by your partisanship?

Caused the dark ages ? Lol
Have you read the real history?
Watch and go on a spin.

That is bullshit and propaganda. You expect people to believe that? Not going to happen. Islam is hate-filled, intolerant, sexist and violent. What is positive in Islam for the non-Muslim?

Let's see some verses or just one verse that celebrates other religions that is not abrogated.

Dude it is history, muslims brought Europe out of the dark ages. That's a fact.

That's why the Muslim world is still in the dark ages, eh?
They left all their light in Europe. DURR

Muslim world in the dark ages ? Lol have you been to Turkey? The Emirates? Malaysia? Qatar? Kuwait? And so much more...they make most US cities look like garbage.

Make their cities 80% black and see what happens to them.

Watch and go on a spin.

That is bullshit and propaganda. You expect people to believe that? Not going to happen. Islam is hate-filled, intolerant, sexist and violent. What is positive in Islam for the non-Muslim?

Let's see some verses or just one verse that celebrates other religions that is not abrogated.

Muslim world in the dark ages ? Lol have you been to Turkey? The Emirates? Malaysia? Qatar? Kuwait? And so much more...they make most US cities look like garbage.

Muslim world in the dark ages ?

Yes.

View attachment 272408

Can you feel the enlightenment?

Actually they can be Jewish women dressed like that...I bet you didnt know that.
Besides what's the percentage of Muslim women wear burqa?
And who are you to dictate what a woman should wear ?

Watch and go on a spin.

Make their cities 80% black and see what happens to them.

Black is just a color. Qataris have blacks, emiratis also...the only difference is that their blacks weren't segregated and held back like they were in the US.
The US brought the blacks to slave them, after slavery they segregated them and were racist against them. And didnt give them the same opportunities as others by making it hard for their kids to pursue higher education, and equal opportunities in life.

Yes.

View attachment 272408

Actually they can be Jewish women dressed like that...I bet you didnt know that.

I'll bet you more Muslim women wear that than Jewish women.

And who are you to dictate what a woman should wear.

I'm Iranian morality police.

Santino William Legan legally purchased his rifle in Nevada 3 weeks ago, authorities said - CNN

This is getting real simple. Since Muslims are not the problem, and white nationalists, led by Trump, are, the solution is dirt simple.

Just deport Trump and all of the white nationalists we can identify. They could go to Somalia to improve conditions. Problem solved. No brainer. Bigly!!!

Yeah but the public doesn't think that s0n. Its a fringe sentiment and that's the only thing that matters. Gun grabbing is a joke in this day and age....Congress could not possibly be any less interested.:bye1::bye1::hello77:

Yes.

View attachment 272408

You just a pervert who wants access to womens bodies.

52097-Blessed_Virgin_Mary.800w.tn.jpg

Jesus mom one of the best women in human history. Unlike the nude star gold digger in the WH.

CR_XXXX_MurderExtremismReport_PieChart3_vF.jpg

"New York, NY, January 17, 2018… The number of white supremacist murders in the United States more than doubled in 2017 compared to the previous year, far surpassing murders committed by domestic Islamic extremists and making 2017 the fifth deadliest year on record for extremist violence since 1970."

ADL Report: White Supremacist Murders More Than Doubled in 2017

White supremacy is baked into the fabric of the US State.1

Today, with an ignorant racist in the White House, bigoted loons in the heartland think they are in the majority; they're not and they never will be again.
it's up around 10 per YEAR
from your link--18 in 2017
White supremacists were directly responsible for 18 of the total 34 extremist-related murders in 2017,
blacks murder 3 THOUSAND per YEAR
blacks murder 3 THOUSAND per YEAR
How many do US whites murder domestically each year?
How does that number compare to the number of civilians killed by the heroic US military on the opposite side of the planet from their homeland?
4 times LESS than blacks per capita
4 times LESS than blacks per capita
How many TOTAL murders are committed by whites?
male_homicides_1980_2015.png

"Overall murder rates have been declining since 1980 – when the total rate for murder and non-negligent manslaughter was 10.2 per 100,000 people – but violent crime is still a favorite talking point among lawmakers and newspeople.

"What’s important is to change how we talk about it. White victims tend to get close attention, while the murder of people of color is callously left unexplored. We can and should be investigating why communities of color suffer disproportionately high rates of violent crime, as these rates belie a lot of geographic and economic complexity. (To dig deeper, see Krivo and Peterson’s study controlling for neighborhood disadvantage, as well as the Violence Policy Center’s recent study of black homicide victimization.)"

Stark racial disparities in murder rates persist, even as overall murder rate declines

"We can and should be investigating why communities of color suffer disproportionately high rates of violent crime"

right, but if you do mention it, you are told to butt out and pay attention to your own white community. Pointing out they need jobs, you get called a racist. Pointing out stable families statistically means black kids will have a better life... makes you a racist. Because if your white, your not allowed to talk about it.

fact is though, make the economy better and they will have a better chance. Put the Democrats in charge and they will make America into a Baltimore..... given enough time.

Murders in black communities are often left unexplored because many people there dont want to cooperate with police. Witnesses refuse to come forward, and often in these high crime areas, police are understaffed, working too many hours and become calloused by their perception of people who don't seem to care about their own community. (of course thats a generalization, but as long as your also making generalizations, thats just fine.)

Yes.

View attachment 272408

Jesus mom one of the best women in human history. Unlike the nude star gold digger in the WH.

Nah, I think we should beat women who expose their hair or skin, because...…..Muslim enlightenment!!

Let the conversation about terrorism not be deflected. Both Islamists (not Muslims) who do things like bomb the Boston Marathon and white supremacists must be watched closely. Enough of this "they do it, too" crap. These two groups both are threats to the people of our respective countries and each must be watched and stopped.

Let the conversation about terrorism not be deflected. Both Islamists (not Muslims) who do things like bomb the Boston Marathon and white supremacists must be watched closely. Enough of this "they do it, too" crap. These two groups both are threats to the people of our respective countries and each must be watched and stopped.
When the fuck is the last time we had a "white supremacist" crime wave? What are you left wing weirdos babbling about?

Santino William Legan legally purchased his rifle in Nevada 3 weeks ago, authorities said - CNN

This is getting real simple. Since Muslims are not the problem, and white nationalists, led by Trump, are, the solution is dirt simple.

Just deport Trump and all of the white nationalists we can identify. They could go to Somalia to improve conditions. Problem solved. No brainer. Bigly!!!

Except Trump doesn’t support white nationalists, or advocate for racism. Another troll thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the fuck is the last time we had a "white supremacist" crime wave? What are you left wing weirdos babbling about?

It's been ongoing for a while, you just haven't noticed or don't want to. Little boys pretending to be "men" marching around chanting "Jews will not replace us," and then running people over, people making bombs to blow up places like an apartment complex occupied by Somali immigrants, that stupid piss-bucket frankie graham announcing that Islam is not a religion, as if he ever knew anything. I could go on.

What is wrong with watching white supremacists to make sure that they do not commit any more terrorist offenses? We have a right to defend ourselves from criminal behavior, no matter what the ideology of the perps.

It's been ongoing for a while, you just haven't noticed or don't want to. Little boys pretending to be "men" marching around chanting "Jews will not replace us," and then running people over, people making bombs to blow up places like an apartment complex occupied by Somali immigrants, that stupid piss-bucket frankie graham announcing that Islam is not a religion, as if he ever knew anything. I could go on.

What is wrong with watching white supremacists to make sure that they do not commit any more terrorist offenses? We have a right to defend ourselves from criminal behavior, no matter what the ideology of the perps.
Name the top 3 worst white nationalist attacks in 2019.

As of July 29th, 2019 there have been 1,017 Islamic attacks in 44 countries, in which 5948 people have been killed and 6184 injured.

How many in the United States?
The united states spends a tremendous amount of money and resources to ensure we arent attacked by muslims.

There are three millions Muslims living in the United States and you rarely ever hear about them being involved in a mass shooting. Almost all of them have been done by white guys.

As of July 29th, 2019 there have been 1,017 Islamic attacks in 44 countries, in which 5948 people have been killed and 6184 injured.

How many in the United States?
The united states spends a tremendous amount of money and resources to ensure we arent attacked by muslims.

There are three millions Muslims living in the United States and you rarely ever hear about them being involved in a mass shooting. Almost all of them have been done by white guys.

you rarely ever hear about them being involved in a mass shooting.
Orlando, San Bernadino, Garland Texas? Nope none at all. Do you know Coyote asked the same question you did?

Yes.

View attachment 272408

Nah, I think we should beat women who expose their hair or skin, because...…..Muslim enlightenment!!
Hummm we should grab all womens pussies because is an American think, and we should call them nasty women, and we should cheat on them, and shoot them when they decide to break out with us...following your logic.

Yes.

View attachment 272408

Hummm we should grab all womens pussies because is an American think, and we should call them nasty women, and we should cheat on them, and shoot them when they decide to break out with us...following your logic.

Yes.

View attachment 272408

Where are those verses I asked for? Do you know anything about Islam? Do you realize the hate you are defending? If you do, you should let us know.

Forum List

Back