It's Not Politically Correct To Say That Blacks Get Treated Differently In America

Talk to some African Americans sometime. Listen to them. See how they feel about it.

Not gonna happen. They'll turn on the TV/radio and folks like O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh will tell them about black folk.

Yeah, probably not gonna get too informed about black folks by listening to fat rich hateful white Republican dudes. If they would actually talk to some black folks, they would likely grasp things a bit better.
Democrat talking heads aren't exactly a good source of information about white people for blacks either....

Anyone's probably better than a fat rich white pill-popping criminal Republican. Listening to Rush Limbaugh lecturing about African Americans, really is just plain ludicrous.

I get the same vibe when Shillary does it. She doesn't give one shit about anyone other than Hillary Clinton

I hear ya. But a fat rich criminal white Republican dude lecturing on this, just seems a bit more bizarre. The man's a greedy hateful convicted criminal for God's sake. Why is anyone still listening? Crazy stuff.

Not gonna happen. They'll turn on the TV/radio and folks like O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh will tell them about black folk.

Yeah, probably not gonna get too informed about black folks by listening to fat rich hateful white Republican dudes. If they would actually talk to some black folks, they would likely grasp things a bit better.
Democrat talking heads aren't exactly a good source of information about white people for blacks either....

Anyone's probably better than a fat rich white pill-popping criminal Republican. Listening to Rush Limbaugh lecturing about African Americans, really is just plain ludicrous.

I get the same vibe when Shillary does it. She doesn't give one shit about anyone other than Hillary Clinton

I hear ya. But a fat rich criminal white Republican dude lecturing on this, just seems a bit more bizarre. The man's a greedy hateful convicted criminal for God's sake. Why is anyone still listening? Crazy stuff.

IDK I've never really cared for Limbuagh, he makes valid points at times but he sort of grates on me

IDK I've never really cared for Limbuagh, he makes valid points at times but he sort of grates on me

I think he should just pop another Oxi and chill. He knows nothing about African Americans. He should sit this one out.

I think he should just pop another Oxi and chill. He knows nothing about African Americans. He should sit this one out.
His best friend is a black man, moron.

He is actually in the studio most of time.

Man, a lot of racist white dudes say that. Kind of a comical cliche.

Man, a lot of racist white dudes say that. Kind of a comical cliche.
You have never heard of Mr. Snerdley?

James Golden (radio personality) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny how the little douche runs away when I flip the script on his "comical cliche".

Run little Democrat, run. LOL

It is a matter of behavior, not race. The crime rate of blacks is three times that of the national average. That is why they are treated differently by the police, including by black officers.

The nation needs to adopt a different attitude toward violent criminals, and remove them from society much earlier in their careers, and permanently.

Pretty sure our nation has a very strong stance on violent criminals.

And please post your stats to back up your statements.

It is a matter of behavior, not race. The crime rate of blacks is three times that of the national average. That is why they are treated differently by the police, including by black officers.

The nation needs to adopt a different attitude toward violent criminals, and remove them from society much earlier in their careers, and permanently.

Pretty sure our nation has a very strong stance on violent criminals.

Putting them back on the streets is hardly a strong stance.

How much of that "crime rate" is attributable to increased policing of black communities?

The Ferguson report showed this quite clearly.

How much of that "crime rate" is attributable to increased policing of black communities?

Your point is unclear.

Your point is unclear.

The Ferguson report showed quite clearly that blacks were targeted by law enforcement at a far higher rate than whites.
When you're putting a disproportionate number of blacks in the system, won't the statistics reflect that as a higher crime rate?

Pot is the perfect example. Blacks and whites use pot at about the same rate yet blacks are 40-60% more likely to be arrested, charged and convicted for pot related offenses. Certainly that skews the statistics.

I don't know about it being 'not politically correct' to say it, but there are Millions of white people who do live in denial over it. African Americans are targeted by the Police. They're routinely harassed. That's the ugly reality.

There a lot of folks that want to deny reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about it being 'not politically correct' to say it, but there are Millions of white people who do live in denial over it. African Americans are targeted by the Police. They're routinely harassed. That's the ugly reality.
BS

Talk to some African Americans sometime. Listen to them. See how they feel about it.

Bill O'Reilly...too funny.

I couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City. I mean, it was exactly the same, even though it's run by blacks, primarily black patronship.
...There wasn't one person in Sylvia's who was screaming, 'M-Fer, I want more iced tea.' ...You know, I mean, everybody was -- it was like going into an Italian restaurant in an all-white suburb in the sense of people were sitting there, and they were ordering and having fun. And there wasn't any kind of craziness at all.

(After a visit to Sylvia's in Harlem)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Thank you for your honesty Billy.

Blacks are not treated fairly, as individuals, they are treated unfairly as a group, by a BIAS that exists by the police, and a large segment of society at large (evident by how [mostly all-white] jurors rule.)

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I-Have-A-Dream-That-My-Four-Little-Children-Will-One-Day-Live-In-A-Nation-Where-They-Will-Not-Be-Judged-By-The-Color-Of-Their-Skin-But-By-The-Content-Of-Their-Character.-%C2%BB-Martin-Luther-King-Jr..jpg

He said differently, not unfairly. Also he is correct, in large cities blacks commit violent crime at rates as high as 5 times their percentage of the population. The only way to solve the problem is black communities cooperating with police to remove the criminal elements, but as long as they embrace the criminal culture, they will justifiably be treated differently.

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks

It's a two way street. Cops think they are treated like shit in some neighborhoods and the people in some neighborhood think that the cops treat them like shit. They are both probably correct.

Doesn't matter WHAT the answer is. Doesn't mean that society is able to treat black individuals as animals.

#BlackLivesMatter
Blacks treat blacks like animals. Every group establishes the value of their own lives. The minimal value of black lives is owned by blacks themselves. In fact, black lives had more value when they were slaves because they were property.
No, we don't. We treat each other with love, just as any other group of people do.

Right, all that love took more than 3000 black lives in Chicago over the last seven and a half years. A black is 13 times more likely to die at the hands of another black, I can do without that kind of love.

Yeah, sure, more white people get shot by police...but there is a considerable number more of them. Always nice to see failing at math, and failing hard.

Forum List

Back