It's Not Politically Correct To Say That Blacks Get Treated Differently In America

If blacks stop committing so much of the crime, rioting, burning then maybe things will change. Police don't treat Asians any different than your average white person, blacks and Hispanics on the other hand commit the lions share of the crime so they attract the lions share of attention by police, duh!

Some of us have rejected the propaganda of the system, so your reiteration won’t work just because it worked on you.

I don't know about it being 'not politically correct' to say it, but there are Millions of white people who do live in denial over it. African Americans are targeted by the Police. They're routinely harassed. That's the ugly reality.
BS

Talk to some African Americans sometime. Listen to them. See how they feel about it.

Not gonna happen. They'll turn on the TV/radio and folks like O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh will tell them about black folk.

Yeah, probably not gonna get too informed about black folks by listening to fat rich hateful white Republican dudes. If they would actually talk to some black folks, they would likely grasp things a bit better.

They just ain't up for that, programmed to hate.

If blacks stop committing so much of the crime, rioting, burning then maybe things will change. Police don't treat Asians any different than your average white person, blacks and Hispanics on the other hand commit the lions share of the crime so they attract the lions share of attention by police, duh!

Some of us have rejected the propaganda of the system, so your reiteration won’t work just because it worked on you.

Blacks and Hispanics commit the lions share of the crime, FACT. Go ahead pummel yourself on that rock.

Blacks and Hispanics commit the lions share of the crime, FACT. Go ahead pummel yourself on that rock.

Show me the studies. NOT a media outlet "representation" of the conclusion, not one of your white supremacist blog sites - original primary research journal studies.

Thanks in advance.

Show me the studies. NOT a media outlet "representation" of the conclusion, not one of your white supremacist blog sites - original primary research journal studies.

Thanks in advance.

FBI crime statistics fool.

I don't know about it being 'not politically correct' to say it, but there are Millions of white people who do live in denial over it. African Americans are targeted by the Police. They're routinely harassed. That's the ugly reality.
BS

Talk to some African Americans sometime. Listen to them. See how they feel about it.

Not gonna happen. They'll turn on the TV/radio and folks like O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh will tell them about black folk.

Yeah, probably not gonna get too informed about black folks by listening to fat rich hateful white Republican dudes. If they would actually talk to some black folks, they would likely grasp things a bit better.

Fat rich angry white Republican dudes just aren't good sources to get informed about black folks. Limbaugh sees a black dude, he shits his pants and pops another Oxi.

Fat rich angry white Republican dudes just aren't good sources to get informed about black folks. Limbaugh sees a black dude, he shits his pants and pops another Oxi.

Well the good thing is that they get to say "I was scared", shoot one to death - even if unarmed - and walk.

Thanks in advance.

You don't even know that do ya hon.

Thanks in advance.

You don't even know that do ya hon.

Suck a turd.

BS

I bet your mouth was full when you said that. When's the last time you hugged a farmer.

Thanks in advance.
Police officers more hesitant to shoot black suspects, study finds

Thanks in advance.

" .... NOT a media outlet "representation" of the conclusion, ...."?

Thanks in advance.

Jesus, this is research? Interviewing 300 police officers and talking about their feelings?

Thanks in advance.

The results back up what one of the researchers, University of Missouri-St. Louis professor David Klinger,

Thanks in advance.

The results back up what one of the researchers, University of Missouri-St. Louis professor David Klinger,

Your prison populations do not at all.

BS

Democrat talking heads aren't exactly a good source of information about white people for blacks either....

BS

There are more black people who have never even met a white person in this country than the other way around.

BS

Democrat talking heads aren't exactly a good source of information about white people for blacks either....

Anyone's probably better than a fat rich white pill-popping criminal Republican. Listening to Rush Limbaugh lecturing about African Americans, really is just plain ludicrous.

Anyone's probably better than a fat rich white pill-popping criminal Republican. Listening to Rush Limbaugh lecturing about African Americans, really is just plain ludicrous.

I get the same vibe when Shillary does it. She doesn't give one shit about anyone other than Hillary Clinton

Forum List

Back