It's Not Right Vs Left Anymore

I think a critical mass is building which will give birth to a viable new third party with enough drawing power to jeopardize the existence of both the GOP and the Democratic Party. If such a party were to be created, the other two would finally be forced to hack off the retards infecting their body politic.

Let's pray it's a left leaning third party.

Why?

Because any third party, IMO, will, over the decade our more that it will take for it to draw enough support to be viable...draw off just enough support to guarantee victory for the opposition.

As proven by that wacko Ross Perot, who made the election of a serial rapist possible. Twice.

prove your claim with facts you lying asshole

It is incumbent on the democrats to rid the nation of republicans once and for all. Make the nation one rule government under democrat dictatorship.

Good luck with that, I hope you at least try.

Yes, for it will be hard to do, as it is color and parasites vs, white and self-reliance

fucking racist

I put her on ignore for her butt hurt siggie pic but thanks for quoting her as she appears to be a racist too.

The right has their media. The left has theirs. It is part of the division. The left just knows that their views fall apart under scrutiny and want to stop dissent. The right is content to allow the left to advertise their foolishness.

The right has their media. The left has theirs. It is part of the division. The left just knows that their views fall apart under scrutiny and want to stop dissent. The right is content to allow the left to advertise their foolishness.

thats why you people had losses in both chambers of Congress & the Presidency a scant 2 months ago? :clap2:

Just don't become a libertarian. They are even nuttier than cons and libs.

No worries. While I have a strong libertarian bent (small l), I don't buy into the, "Vote for us propellerheads to send the major parties a message."

Voting for a propellerhead makes the propellerhead believe he is doing something right.

The existing third parties are all propellerheads. Unfortunately, so are the current major parties nowadays.

So I don't vote any more. But then, neither does about half the eligible voting population, which is why I think our country is ripe for a new party that actually seeks to attract thinking people.

If you dont vote then your opinion means nothing

Bullshit. Not voting swings elections. Not voting IS an opinion. It is one that says, "No one earned my vote." All those people like me who stayed home affect the outcome of elections.

My attitude was that the right wing piss drinkers who have destroyed my party deserve Obama as their president. They worked really hard to help re-elect him, so who am I to stand in their way?

No, my vote has to be EARNED. I know that is an incomprehensible concept to the jackasess who think they are entitled to my vote just because I am a Republican, or just because Obama is a total incompetent. And since he's an incompetent, what does it say about the GOP that they cannot come up with someone smarter than him? Hmmmm...

Fuck that shit. Earn my vote. A heavy price was paid for it, so it is not going to be easy to get. I'm not some cheap whore like the piss drinkers are.

"Waaaaaah! If you don't vote for us, then that other guy who is really bad will win." What the fuck kind of strategy is that? There are no principles in that kind of ideology.

Last edited:
Let's pray it's a left leaning third party.

Why?

Because any third party, IMO, will, over the decade our more that it will take for it to draw enough support to be viable...draw off just enough support to guarantee victory for the opposition.

As proven by that wacko Ross Perot, who made the election of a serial rapist possible. Twice.

prove your claim with facts you lying asshole

OK

1992:

Clinton.....370 EV.....43.01% PV
Bush........168 EV.....37.45% PV
Perot........000 EV.....18.91% PV

1996:

Clinton.....379 EV.....49.24% PV
Dole.........159 EV.....40.71% PV
Perot........000 EV......8.40% PV

In both elections Perot votes depleted the support for the Republican. I concede that the 1996 numbers leave room for doubt, but the numbers in 1992 absolutely do not.

But, then if Perot had not run in 1992, Clinton's run in 1996 would have been his first.

I forgive you for name calling and childish vulgar profanity.

You are welcome.

It is the left vs the right.

Used to be.

Not any more.

Not when you see each party switch sides on an issue when power changes hands.

Then it is clearly a power-hungry dumbshits with no principles vs thinking people situation.

That was my point. It does not matter who is on which side of the "vs".
We are being used by the powers that be like good little tools.
Well most of us anyway.

It is incumbent on the democrats to rid the nation of republicans once and for all. Make the nation one rule government under democrat dictatorship.

Good luck with that, I hope you at least try.

I think a critical mass is building which will give birth to a viable new third party with enough drawing power to jeopardize the existence of both the GOP and the Democratic Party. If such a party were to be created, the other two would finally be forced to hack off the retards infecting their body politic.

I seriously doubt we will see the rise of a third party in this country. At least not in the forseeable future. I think the swing to the right hit its max and is now coming back. As it does, we will see the GOP coming back to a more centrist postion and return to its core values.

One of the problems with people who have a short attention span is that they also expect fast results. When you cater to that demographic, then you need to deliver or you lose them. In a society as diverse and complex as ours, there are no fast results so failure in the eyes of that electorate is almost a forgone conclusion. Courting them may get you elected, but it won't keep you elected.

Just don't become a libertarian. They are even nuttier than cons and libs.

No worries. While I have a strong libertarian bent (small l), I don't buy into the, "Vote for us propellerheads to send the major parties a message."

Voting for a propellerhead makes the propellerhead believe he is doing something right.

The existing third parties are all propellerheads. Unfortunately, so are the current major parties nowadays.

So I don't vote any more. But then, neither does about half the eligible voting population, which is why I think our country is ripe for a new party that actually seeks to attract thinking people.

I always thought that too....if you didn't vote you have not right to bitch.
I've changed my mind though. Because if Hillary and fatso Christie run in 2016, i most likely WON'T vote. Unless someone with a lot of promise runs as a libertarian, then i might consider it. But i won't help either of them be elected.....

I always thought that too....if you didn't vote you have not right to bitch.
I've changed my mind though. Because if Hillary and fatso Christie run in 2016, i most likely WON'T vote. Unless someone with a lot of promise runs as a libertarian, then i might consider it. But i won't help either of them be elected.....

At this stage, it looks more like 2016 will be a Biden vs. Ryan matchup.

Bullshit. Not voting swings elections. Not voting IS an opinion. It is one that says, "No one earned my vote." All those people like me who stayed home affect the outcome of elections.

My attitude was that the right wing piss drinkers who have destroyed my party deserve Obama as their president. They worked really hard to help re-elect him, so who am I to stand in their way?

No, my vote has to be EARNED. I know that is an incomprehensible concept to the jackasess who think they are entitled to my vote just because I am a Republican, or just because Obama is a total incompetent. And since he's an incompetent, what does it say about the GOP that they cannot come up with someone smarter than him? Hmmmm...

Fuck that shit. Earn my vote. A heavy price was paid for it, so it is not going to be easy to get. I'm not some cheap whore like the piss drinkers are.

"Waaaaaah! If you don't vote for us, then that other guy who is really bad will win." What the fuck kind of strategy is that? There are no principles in that kind of ideology.

Sorry, but you just get grouped in with the 40% of citizens that are too distracted by American Idol and the National Football League to be bothered with a pedestrian duty like voting.

Sorry, but you just get grouped in with the 40% of citizens that are too distracted by American Idol and the National Football League to be bothered with a pedestrian duty like voting.

:D

Our political process is hijacked long before Election Day. It is hijacked and destroyed during the primaries. Look at how deep in the gutter the 2008 Democratic primaries went, and how deep in the gutter the 2012 Republican primaries went.

It is impossible for any candidate to pass the myriad of conflicting litmus tests to which each single issue demographic subjects them. So they just pay lip service to principles and tell the primary voters what they want to hear. Newt Gingrich has no moral qualms whatsoever bashing the GSEs from which he earned a living and worked hard to expand. He had no moral qualms about attacking the marital fidelity of others and their sexual lifestyles. The rubes never even blinked.

Primary voters, by their very nature, are more passionate and energetic than the voters who only vote on Election Day. And so they are the ones who control the hurdles to the nomination. In recent decades, these peoples' passions have led them to the brink of insanity, led by the puppeteers at the top of the respective political establishment. The money men, their partisan media pundit shills, and the incumbents.

The re-election rate of a House of Representatives incumbent is 98 percent. It has been that way for more than four decades. This tells us our electoral system is about as free as the Soviet system was.

And these are the people who decided long before the primaries that Mitt Romney was going to be the GOP nominee for President.

The same is true for the Democratic Party. 98 percent means 98 percent of Democrat and Republican incumbents. They work together to hold onto their power. Only a handful of seats are ever in play. The ones where someone finally became so ridiculously senile that even the rubes were catching on and so had to retire, or the ones who retired for other reasons.

Not even a sex scandal is a threat to an incumbent any more. That's how confident they are in retaining their power no matter what.

Congress is the American Politburo. And they pick the premier of the country.

Last edited:
maybe sex scandals aren't a big deal because people are starting to ditch their idiotic puritanical views on consensual sex between adults. other than that, i agree for the most part with your premise, though the whole false equivalency thing is something i'm kind of over. i'm a democrat, liberal, etc. but i have no problem calling out obama for pandering to the gun nuts with the skeet shooting picture, re-signing the ndaa with the indefinite detention still in place, his lack of transparency on drone strikes etc.

i think you're railing against the negative feedback loop of extremist media outlets, and not rank-and-file voters necessarily. i'm sorry, but there is no left-wing equivalent of the sycophantic worship of so-called "job creators" that happens on the right. there is no left-wing equivalent of the rampant homophobia and outright dismissal of science when it comes to climate change, or even abortion for that matter.

there is only one political movement pandering to the truly ignorant, to the truly isolated and insulated. but sure, lefties do plenty of stupid shit too.

maybe sex scandals aren't a big deal because people are starting to ditch their idiotic puritanical views on consensual sex between adults. other than that, i agree for the most part with your premise, though the whole false equivalency thing is something i'm kind of over. i'm a democrat, liberal, etc. but i have no problem calling out obama for pandering to the gun nuts with the skeet shooting picture, re-signing the ndaa with the indefinite detention still in place, his lack of transparency on drone strikes etc.

i think you're railing against the negative feedback loop of extremist media outlets, and not rank-and-file voters necessarily. i'm sorry, but there is no left-wing equivalent of the sycophantic worship of so-called "job creators" that happens on the right. there is no left-wing equivalent of the rampant homophobia and outright dismissal of science when it comes to climate change, or even abortion for that matter.

there is only one political movement pandering to the truly ignorant, to the truly isolated and insulated. but sure, lefties do plenty of stupid shit too.

I watched the left totally swallow the proposition that ObamaCare would not add a dime to our national debt. It does not get any dumber or crazier than that!

I also watched Rachel Maddow, in an insane criticism of Citizen's United, attempt to claim that the Chinese government was funding right wing issue ads. And her left wing Congressman guest not only didn't blink, but gave her proposition credit!

So, no, the left does not get off the hook. They are on board the woo-woo magical thinking ride, too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back