Its NOT the collusion, but the Obstruction of Justice.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Right wingers will harp incessantly on one line to defend Trump....and that line is, "....there's no crime in meeting wit the Russians...."

But, of course, they're either obfuscating the issue....or too dumb to realize what Mueller is doing.

We now know that Flynn is a convicted criminal when he accepted the plea bargain offered to him to his candid testimony (he and his son were facing 20 years in a cozy prison.)

Flynn was directed by someone else (Jared??) to speak with the Russians

The reason for the meeting with the Russians was NOT about vodka....rather, it was to tell the Russians that the sanctions imposed by Obama....were going to be lifted as attempted to be placed in the GOP platform during the convention........The Logan Act prohibits negotiations by any "private" citizen with a foreign [and here, a hostile] government.

So, why would the Trump folks want to appease the Russians?....Good question. Could it be Trump's part of the quid pro quo for Russian help in the election???............FLYNN KNOWS.

But, if we are generous and give Trump the benefit of the doubt that he was just too DUMB to know the rules, the fact that he tried to get Flynn off the hook with the FBI and THEN firing Comey for not doing so is where the CRIME begins to be exposed.....
Obstruction in the carrying out of Justice.

So, my dear right wingers....harp all you want about the fact that meeting with the Russians is a harmless thing, you are MISSING the bigger picture.....and that picture is not very pretty for either Trump, his family members AND (as an added bonus, VP Pence as the stooge in charge of the transition AND collaborator to Comey's firing.)

No thanks, I'm full. I don't think I could eat another helping of nothingburgers.

The media is losing it....but they keep coming up with the same ending nothing...but dumb speculation as usual.

• Banned
^^^^^^ Just a whole lot of nothing about nothing

WOW.....that retort must have taken a lot of mental energy....Please go rest, I'm worried about you extending yourself so much.......LOL

• Banned
Since the Logan Act was made law in 1799, no one has ever been prosecuted for alleged violations of the Act.

You liberal loons are in desperation mode.

My post.......as expected....went right over your half brain....

DP-vKzWU8AA-p-u.jpg:large

Well,my dear right wingers, what you saw today unfolding was a MERE preview of what is in store for you and your beloved orange clown........

As a clever prosecutor, republican Mueller, was not about to disclose very much of what Flynn has sung about the Trumpsters during these past few weeks.....

The party has just started.....get your drinks and sit back.....and ENJOY.......LOL

Well,my dear right wingers, what you saw today unfolding was a MERE preview of what is in store for you and your beloved orange clown........

As a clever prosecutor, republican Mueller, was not about to disclose very much of what Flynn has sung about the Trumpsters during these past few weeks.....

The party has just started.....get your drinks and sit back.....and ENJOY.......LOL

Give it up. Your shtick is so "last year."

Give it up. Your shtick is so "last year."
Going on 3 years already now.

To my "dear" right wing fellow posters.........

upload_2017-12-1_19-46-59.png

Forum List

Back