'Its Not YOUR Decision If I 'NEED' An AR-15'. Washibgton Gov Signs Constitution-Violating Bill Into Law

we haven’t argued that. Go ahead and explain what regulation you would like to see.
You are the one with facts. We’re using your information. 600,000 REGISTERED full autos to licensed owners with mandatory checks at transference, and only 0-2 firearm deaths by these weapons..
Your numbers.

Not quite. Only unrelated to militia as far as an operative handgun in the home is concerned. And even then Heller is only given relief from his complaint if. HE IS QUALIFIED and REGISTERED THE HANDGUN. You know, the one operative handgun he doesn’t carry to work in his house still has to registered by the licensed owner.

own firearms for the purpose of self-defense, unrelated to militia or military activity.
Dufus, you completely omit this one stipulation. It’s only about THE HANDGUN, not other firearms dufus. Any-other firearm must be kept inoperative.

Not quite. Only unrelated to militia as far as an operative handgun in the home is concerned. And even then Heller is only given relief from his complaint if. HE IS QUALIFIED and REGISTERED THE HANDGUN. You know, the one operative handgun he doesn’t carry to work in his house still has to registered by the licensed owner.
Guess you know more than the Supreme Court Justices .. Yes .. they see rulings that are micro focus, so they only apply to Heller :rolleyes:

You are the one with facts. We’re using your information. 600,000 REGISTERED full autos to licensed owners with mandatory checks at transference, and only 0-2 firearm deaths by these weapons..
Your numbers.
It is not the regulation. It is the cost. The tax stamp is 200 bucks per weapon in 1934. It still is today. In 34 Tht was a lot of money.

It is the cost of the machine guns themselves. Tens of thousands of dollars.

So back to the type of regulation you want.

It is not the regulation. It is the cost.

Hilarious. $200 ? Every sane person is laughing at that bogus statement.
You’re only half right.
Its the cost, but not to the buyer/ criminal, but the tens of thousands in fines and years in jail to any original LEGAL owner who by furnishing a weapon or is in the line of transfer to anyone using it to commit a crime or even in illegal possession.

It’s what the so called gun show loop hole is about ….now you can transfer any firearm privately at NO RISK to a legal owner.
AND, that’s Not available FOR FULL AUTOS. So, you’re just making up shit. Gun registration and required licensing WORKS for full autos and EVERY COUNTRY THAT does it for any-other firearm.

Attachments

• 1684092095225.png
    1684092095225.png
    363 bytes · Views: 3
You’re only half right.
Its the cost, but not to the buyer/ criminal, but the tens of thousands in fines and years in jail to any original LEGAL owner who by furnishing a weapon or is in the line of transfer to anyone using it to commit a crime or even in illegal possession.

It’s what the so called gun show loop hole is about ….now you can transfer any firearm privately at NO RISK to a legal owner.
AND, that’s Not available FOR FULL AUTOS. So, you’re just making up shit. Gun registration and required licensing WORKS for full autos and EVERY COUNTRY THAT does it for any-other firearm.
Retard, read my post and get back to me.
Here it is again:

It is not the regulation. It is the cost. The tax stamp is 200 bucks per weapon in 1934. It still is today. In 34 Tht was a lot of money.

It is the cost of the machine guns themselves. Tens of thousands of dollars.

So back to the type of regulation you want.

I fucking hate stupid people.

You’re only half right.

You’re full of shit, motherfucker. Get out my face with your stupid shit. You’re fucking clueless.

If a Democrat / snowflake EVER asks you, 'Why do you NEED an AR-15' respond to them by saying, 'IT'S NONE OF YOUR F*ING BUSINESS!'

The Constitution protects the rights of Americans to own guns - that right may NOT be unfringed upon...even if liberals, Democrats, and snowflakes want to get up in your business and demand to know why you 'NEED' a gun!

Its not their business, and THEIR OPINION of what you need or do not need has nothing to do with your Constitutional right to own weapons.

Please, USSC, stomp this shit out of this ASAP.

I would like to say one day Democrats will stop trying to violate the Constitution and strip us of our rights ... but its never going to happen.
How about answering the question?

Because the answer is

"I don't, but I'm riddled with insecurities."

You call someone else a moron and babble on with a statement only an 8 year old makes.

I guess you never bother reading or can’t read the previous posts. There are 600,000 full autos according to you in circulation. Now tell us home many homicides have they been used in. Go ahead, tell us. Take your time. Look it up.
Of course I call you a moron.

your Heller 'argument' only affects DC.

as far as laws, Bruen has affected laws nationwide,

"in its Bruen decision, the Supreme Court struck down a New York gun law and ruled that Americans have a right to carry firearms in public for self-defense. The majority opinion authored by Justice Clarence Thomas also set new standards for courts to weigh challenges to firearm restrictions.:

Of course I call you a moron.

your Heller 'argument' only affects DC.

as far as laws, Bruen has affected laws nationwide,

"in its Bruen decision, the Supreme Court struck down a New York gun law and ruled that Americans have a right to carry firearms in public for self-defense. The majority opinion authored by Justice Clarence Thomas also set new standards for courts to weigh challenges to firearm restrictions.:
And Bruen is garbage.

Forum List

Back