'Its Not YOUR Decision If I 'NEED' An AR-15'. Washibgton Gov Signs Constitution-Violating Bill Into Law

Not as long as it says PEOPLE and not person. You may not have a dictionary handy. You certainly aren’t reading it.
You may not have a dictionary handy. You certainly aren’t reading it.
supposedly. you have a brain.

Why aren't you using it?

Britannica disagrees with you.

Cornell Law School disagrees with you.

United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1875)​

disagrees with you.

as do others.

what makes YOU smarter than them?

The Supreme Court agrees with me .. the individual right doesn't rely on a militia.
The Supreme Court agrees with me foolish. Heller still has to be qualified, be licensed and register a handgun. And btw, Heller is a member of a well organized militia because, he qualifies, is licensed and registered his handgun.

If your’s is an example, no thanks to what you think are comp skills. Burp.
Listen thicko, imposing on someone's life is saying, "You don't need a gun, you don't need to eat meat, you don't need an abortion".

Both sides impose on one another, and the original poster had the balls to ignore that both sides impose into the lives of others. You utter mong.

The Supreme Court agrees with me foolish. Heller still has to be qualified, be licensed and register a handgun. And btw, Heller is a member of a well organized militia because, he qualifies, is licensed and registered his handgun.
The Supreme Court agrees with me foolish.

NO, it did NOT

I posted links.

you post your own opinion, which disagrees with the Heller decision

scroll down to Heller

The Ruling​

In this Second Amendment Supreme Court case, the Court made several rulings upholding our constitutional right to keep and bear arms. It found that:

1. The Second Amendment protects an individual right to own firearms for the purpose of self-defense, unrelated to militia or military activity. And because handguns are today’s primary defensive weapon of choice, they’re also protected.

NO, it did NOT

I posted links.

you post your own opinion, which disagrees with the Heller decision

scroll down to Heller

The Ruling​

In this Second Amendment Supreme Court case, the Court made several rulings upholding our constitutional right to keep and bear arms. It found that:

1. The Second Amendment protects an individual right to own firearms for the purpose of self-defense, unrelated to militia or military activity. And because handguns are today’s primary defensive weapon of choice, they’re also protected.
Only selective..just like your “ shall not be infringed bullshit…”
You need to post the majority decision in its entirety. You did not.
Heller in order to keep an operative handgun ONLY, NO OTHER FIREARM, MUST STILL, QUALIFY, BE LICENSED AND REGISTER THE HANDGUN.

Only selective..just like your “ shall not be infringed bullshit…”
You need to post the majority decision in its entirety. You did not.
Heller in order to keep an operative handgun ONLY, NO OTHER FIREARM, MUST STILL, QUALIFY, BE LICENSED AND REGISTER THE HANDGUN.

IN DC, because it's not a state. (read the decision)

"Unfortunately, the District of Columbia is under the exclusive jurisdiction of Congress and the federal government, not a state. So, while SCOTUS made several key decisions on what the Second Amendment means and protects, the case shed no light on whether states could regulate and/or ban firearms."

But the ruling by SCOTUS covered MORE than DC. didn't it?

But the ruling by SCOTUS covered MORE than DC. didn't it?
Yup, and in DC like in every other square inch of territory, firearms are regulated and exercised only for those who qualified. In DC, Heller MUST BE LICENSED and must register his handgun. It’s NO different than what is allowed in every other state or territory in the United States.
If you bothered to refer to the full finding,

Simply put, Heller is in contrary to every other Ruling on the perfunctory Militia exclusion, and Scalia still allows it for the exception of handguns only. That means Heller still can’t have full autos, saw off shot guns and every other firearm exception in the fist nat NFA of 1934.

The military followed suit and allowed soldiers to carry concealed weapons only, as they conformed to permit and registration laws of the territory they reside in. They all recognized the need for regulation and nothing omits future regulation and registration of ANY FIREARM.

Last edited:
Yup, and in DC like in every other square inch of territory, firearms are regulated and exercised only for those who qualified. In DC, Heller MUST BE LICENSED and must register his handgun. It’s NO different than what is allowed in every other state or territory in the United States.

Simply put, Heller is in contrary to every other Ruling on the perfunctory Militia exclusion, and Scalia still allows it for the exception of handguns only. That means Heller still can’t have full autos, saw off shot guns and every other firearm exception in the fist nat NFA of 1934.
thanks for proving you're a complete moron.

You can’t read. You’re the moron. Heller and everyone else must license and register his handgun just to keep it operative in their home and nothin* changes in DC for anyother firearm, ignoramus.

You are stupid….you have to register a handgun, just to keep it operative in your home.

So, while SCOTUS made several key decisions on what the Second Amendment means and protects, the case shed no light on whether states could regulate and/or ban firearms."
Ha ha. So that means everyone else to free to do what Heller minimally requires up to and including dumBo, licensing* and registration.

You can’t read. You’re the moron. Heller and everyone else must license and register his handgun just to keep it operative in their home and nothin* changes in DC for anyother firearm, ignoramus.

You are stupid….you have to register a handgun, just to keep it operative in your home.
Heller and everyone else must license and register his handgun just to keep it operative in their home and nothin* changes in DC for anyother firearm, ignoramu
only in DC, moron.

SCOTUS is overturning laws left and right in NY and other areas

The military followed suit and allowed soldiers to carry concealed weapons only, as they conformed to permit and registration laws of the territory they reside in. They all recognized the need for regulation and nothing omits future regulation and registration of ANY FIREARM.

In VA I don’t have to register my firearms.

That means Heller still can’t have full autos, saw off shot guns and every other firearm exception in the fist nat NFA of 1934.

You certainly could have full auto after the NFA of 1934. And the 86 act restricted them to weapons manufactured/owned before May 19th 1986.

In VA I don’t have to register my firearms.

You certainly could have full auto after the NFA of 1934. And the 86 act restricted them to weapons manufactured/owned before May 19th 1986.
Yah, and it worked. Full autos are registered and only for licensed owners. You can’t sell one in private sale without licensing and registration. So, Heller works on a national scale for all firearms.

Yah, and it worked. Full autos are registered and only for licensed owners. You can’t sell one in private sale without licensing and registration. So, Heller works on a national scale for all firearms.
At least you understand your earlier comments were false.

There are about 600,000 machine guns in circulation.

You call someone else a moron and babble on with a statement only an 8 year old makes.
At least you understand your earlier comments were false.

There are about 600,000 machine guns in circulation.
I guess you never bother reading or can’t read the previous posts. There are 600,000 full autos according to you in circulation. Now tell us home many homicides have they been used in. Go ahead, tell us. Take your time. Look it up.

You call someone else a moron and babble on with a statement only an 8 year old makes.

I guess you never bother reading or can’t read the previous posts. There are 600,000 full autos according to you in circulation. Now tell us home many homicides have they been used in. Go ahead, tell us. Take your time. Look it up.
Since 34? Not many.
I have looked it up. Some say none. Others say 2.

What else ya got?

This isn’t going to end well for you.

Since 34? Not many.
I have looked it up. Some say none. Others say 2.

What else ya got?

This isn’t going to end well for you.
It’s already ended for you and you didn’t even know it. Regulation works for full autos, it works for any firearm.

It’s already ended for you and you didn’t even know it. Regulation works for full autos, it works for any firearm.
we haven’t argued that. Go ahead and explain what regulation you would like to see.

The majority opinion, authored by Justice Scalia, concluded the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms, separate from service in a militia. The decision emphasized the historical understanding of the right to self-defense, and the right to possess a firearms for lawful purposes.

District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Private citizens have the right under the Second Amendment to possess an ordinary type of weapon and use it for lawful, historically established situations such as self-defense in a home, even when there is no relationship to a local militia.
Emphatically ruling that the Second Amendment protects the individual right to possess arms and use them for self-defense inside the home, Scalia found that it extended well beyond the traditional meaning of militias. He analyzed the structure of the document, especially the prefatory clause, as well as its history. Scalia pointed out that state constitutions crafted similar provisions near the same time as the Second Amendment, and the Amendment's drafting history includes several proposals from the states that would have expressly protected the individual right to bear arms. He took readers on a lengthy tour of interpretations of the Second Amendment through the following centuries, finding that both the legal academy and legislators agreed with his perspective.

Forum List

Back