It's official BLM calls off roundup and will pull out next 1-3 days

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
I here the fbi sniper is really good at shooting dogs and little boys and woman that don't shoot back

Ah you remember the name of the FBI sniper who got the wife of the Ruby Ridge fugitive in his scope and decided to pull the trigger on a woman who was holding a 18th month child in her arms. Local jurisdiction indicted the FBI sniper for manslaughter but a friendly federal judge dismissed the charges.

I hope the entire thing ends peacefully.

Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch

BLM attempted cover-up of Sen. Reid/Chinese gov’t takeover of ranch for solar farm

April 11, 2014

The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations.

More: » Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I also hope this end peacefully but I want it to end correctly. The feds have no business stealing land. They need to back off, apologize, and leave the rancher to do what he does best -- raise cattle and feed Americans. The cattle aren't going to hurt any tortoises (a smoke screen excuse to begin with). We all know that the "environmentalist movement" is far less interested in "protecting the environment" as it is in seizing land and controlling people. That's a fact straight out of Marx's Communist Manifesto.
1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.
Americans do these with actions such as the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution (1868), and various zoning, school & property taxes. Also the Bureau of Land Management (Zoning laws are the first step to government property ownership)
Communist Manifesto 10 Planks

BLM attempted cover-up of Sen. Reid/Chinese gov’t takeover of ranch for solar farm

April 11, 2014

The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations.

More: » Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Folks need to read the above article. Reid's one of the greediest Progressives to slither through the high plains and deserts of Nevada. These damned solar "farms" are a friggin' farce to begin with. They're far less productive than Bundy's ranch is and a greater eye sore. How many have seen those worthless wind "farms?" What a waste of time and what a blemish on the landscape. These sickening, tree-hugging freaks pretend to care about the "environment" then they erect windmills that produce little energy while routinely killing "endangered" eagles. Hypocrites -- the bunch of them!

Wind Farms Killed 67 Eagles in 5 Years - weather.com

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NAAzBArYdw"]Bird vs Wind Turbine FAIL ! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Me too. But it all relies on how the government handles this. They've already been violent towards Bundy's family, and tried to quash free speech in the area. The ball is in their court. If one more person is shot, killed or put in the hospital, you will have a full blown battle on your hands.

April 11, 2014

another little gem that's flying under the radar is water rights. the blm wants those water rights.
Probably want to send that water to california
lawyers make a ton of money litigating water rights and I'm sure the Harry Reid family is going to get their hooks in on that too.

April 11, 2014

Really stupid. The project has been cancelled for over a year, and was not for that area, in any case.

Me too. But it all relies on how the government handles this. They've already been violent towards Bundy's family, and tried to quash free speech in the area. The ball is in their court. If one more person is shot, killed or put in the hospital, you will have a full blown battle on your hands.

Here we go again, the wingnuts wanting to see Americans killing each other.

It is goes violent, and the fruitloop militias get involved, they will lose, big time, and justly so.

I also hope this end peacefully but I want it to end correctly. The feds have no business stealing land. They need to back off, apologize, and leave the rancher to do what he does best -- raise cattle and feed Americans. The cattle aren't going to hurt any tortoises (a smoke screen excuse to begin with). We all know that the "environmentalist movement" is far less interested in "protecting the environment" as it is in seizing land and controlling people. That's a fact straight out of Marx's Communist Manifesto.
1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.
Americans do these with actions such as the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution (1868), and various zoning, school & property taxes. Also the Bureau of Land Management (Zoning laws are the first step to government property ownership)

By what I have read the rancher is not paying grazing fees. Do you think he should? Do other ranchers in the area pay? Remember the land he is using is not his land it is our land.

By what I have read the rancher is not paying grazing fees. Do you think he should? Do other ranchers in the area pay? Remember the land he is using is not his land it is our land.

There are no other ranchers in the areas, the Obama Gestapo has eliminated them he's the last. And as for paying his lease, he pays the county fees, the State lease, so how can he be charged by the State and the Feds?

The land in question belongs to the people, not the BLM. The BLM is a bureau, it's not the people and doesn't in any stretch of the imagination represent the people. The people have not lodged any kind of complaint, in fact beef being produced on public land is a good thing, keeps the land manicured and helps hold down the price of beef. Every little added expense added to the cost of producing beef is passed directly to the public.

The land in question belongs to the people, not the BLM. The BLM is a bureau, it's not the people and doesn't in any stretch of the imagination represent the people. The people have not lodged any kind of complaint, in fact beef being produced on public land is a good thing, keeps the land manicured and helps hold down the price of beef. Every little added expense added to the cost of producing beef is passed directly to the public.

The BLM is a division of the Department of the Interior which is part of the Federal government which is made up of We, The People. It is public land. It is our land, yours and mine. Just thought you should know.

The Regime saw it was losing control and remembering 'Ruby Ridge' and Waco Obama decided to punt.

I heard they already took the cows anyway.............Claims that they took 900 of them and killed some already.............

This whole thing is a typical Fed mess.

Forum List

Back