It's Official: Gays Dump Hillary..... Create Trump Supporting #GaysforTrump Hashtag

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I think Hillary and her camp are coughing up blood right now.

Search Twitter - #gaysfortrump

Ck4rd79UkAABZU8.jpg

I thought tweets were limited to 140 or 160 characters. Isn't that a bit long for a tweet?

As a supporter of The Donald since he first announced he was running, I want welcome all the qu33rs, lesbians, and bisexual females, especially the bisexual females. Welcome aboard The Trump Train! Let's do this! Trump 2016!

Tweets are limited to 140 characters. It's a false post.

It's would take someone 2-3 months to chase down every lie Drumpf supporters have told so far.

We're probably looking at a good 6 months to go over all of them between now and election day. I'm going to have a lot of fun drumming them up and rubbing people's nose in them.

It's would take someone 2-3 months to chase down every lie Drumpf supporters have told so far.

We're probably looking at a good 6 months to go over all of them between now and election day. I'm going to have a lot of fun drumming them up and rubbing people's nose in them.

140 Characters No Longer the Twitter Limit @ 140 Characters No Longer the Twitter Limit

I've seen dozens of tweets this morning from LGBT groups around the country claiming they have switched their support to Trump.

I wonder how many other groups and organizations are waking up to the fact that his policies will be for their benefit too.

I've seen dozens of tweets this morning from LGBT groups around the country claiming they have switched their support to Trump.

I wonder how many other groups and organizations are waking up to the fact that his policies will be for their benefit too.
I don't know but Hillary and Obama are getting obliterated on Facebook this morning. Trump's speech completely won the gay community over yesterday and most likely won the presidency for him too.

140 Characters No Longer the Twitter Limit @ 140 Characters No Longer the Twitter Limit

Yeah, the hack allows 200 characters. The OP Is still all made up, just like every "fact" you post

The OP Is still all made up
No it's not. The tweets are continuing right now

Search Twitter - #gaysfortrump

Here is one very smart gay man who would rather vote for his "daddy" Trump:

According to him the regressives have nothing to offer to gays. They will take us back to an age where gays will be openly thrown off roofs, as is already done in their favored cultures.

Dozens, hey? Let's see the links.

Forum List

Back