It's Official: Gays Dump Hillary..... Create Trump Supporting #GaysforTrump Hashtag

I think Hillary and her camp are coughing up blood right now.

Search Twitter - #gaysfortrump

Ck4rd79UkAABZU8.jpg
Fake tweet.
Based on what?

Hillary better hurry up and tell gays to join men on the reservation she has set aside for them.

I thought tweets were limited to 140 or 160 characters. Isn't that a bit long for a tweet?
That I don't know. I never looked into establishing a twitter account so I'm not familiar with the rules.

He's telling you it's fake.

It's not fucking twitter, you morons! It's a facebook post. God damn, you people so fucking unobservant it's ridiculous.

Thank you Poindexter.

I've seen dozens of tweets this morning from LGBT groups around the country claiming they have switched their support to Trump.

I wonder how many other groups and organizations are waking up to the fact that his policies will be for their benefit too.

Dozens is not a lot or let say 100. LGBT communities all over the country support Hilary and Sanders.
Since when Republicans support women's rights and LGBT?

And can you tell me ..................... WHAT THE FUCK IS TRUMP POLICY ABOUT LGBT?

I've seen dozens of tweets this morning from LGBT groups around the country claiming they have switched their support to Trump.

I wonder how many other groups and organizations are waking up to the fact that his policies will be for their benefit too.

Dozens is not a lot or let say 100. LGBT communities all over the country support Hilary and Sanders.
Since when Republicans support women's rights and LGBT?

And can you tell me ..................... WHAT THE FUCK IS TRUMP POLICY ABOUT LGBT?
Fake sympathy for a few days...then business as usual...just wait and see.

I think Hillary and her camp are coughing up blood right now.

Search Twitter - #gaysfortrump

Ck4rd79UkAABZU8.jpg

Wow, stevie boy finds one person claiming to be gay and supporting Der Trumpenfuhrer and starts to cream in his jeans.

stevie boy, one person claiming to gay and supporting der dummy to be a group

The only movement you have stevie is a bowel movement, very wet, very loose and falling out of your mouth.

I thought tweets were limited to 140 or 160 characters. Isn't that a bit long for a tweet?
That I don't know. I never looked into establishing a twitter account so I'm not familiar with the rules.

so will you finally be coming out o the closet steve?
Water your negro's Guno, just water your negro's.
Lmao!!

more:bsflag:from a loser.

Forum List

Back