It’s official. Trump skipping debate

Nope.

If you're up a minimum of 40 points, and you just had the previous election stolen from you due to CIA antics (Hunter's laptop) and a total upheaval of electoral mechanics (COVID mail in BS) - you have every right to take the ring and go into full frontal attack against the main enemy.

The Globalists.

And Trump is on full frontal assault starting tonight.

Enjoy ;)

I am enjoying watching Trump bumble his way through all these indictments.

And your confidence in Trump's victory is cute, but seriously misplaced.

I guess doing a podcast with Tucker Carlson is more important to Trump than facing his opponents in a debate.

DUDE.

He's up at least 40....fucking....points.

What incentive does he possible have?

It's like when some newbie podcaster challenges a legacy great.....like say Alex Stein (whom I love) - if he chose to go up against Steve Crowder.

Whatever you think of either of them, the latter has literally no objective motivation to expend energy on the barely hatched egg, vs. moving on to his final boss battle.

Dems da breaks.

That's it folks.

That's the ball game.

Now on to November '24.

Your move Democrats.

My humble prediction?

No way in hell Biden is the nominee.

They'll bring in someone else by the end of the year - their only contingency obstacle is the Kackling Queen o' Diversity Hire.
Neither Trump nor Biden will participate in any debates. For the first time in US history, the debating has stopped as the decision has been made for you.

Biden and Trump may not even debate each other.

If you were Trump, you have all those legal cases in the mix you can't even talk about.

This was all by design.

Neither Trump nor Biden will participate in any debates. For the first time in US history, the debating has stopped as the decision has been made for you.

Well.

I disagree, but it's certainly a more compelling theory than any of the vacuous claptrap these Leftist twats are proposing.

Fair enough.

Whose we?

You and your NPC bot accomplices?

Homey don't play dat.
You mean Trump's Russian bots who have you convinced on his behalf that he won in 2020, you moron? Or that he's the victim & not the serial criminal that he actually is? Or how about the human garbage on Fox News who are doing the same?

You're pathetic.

DUDE.

He's up at least 40....fucking....points.

What incentive does he possible have?

It's like when some newbie podcaster challenges a legacy great.....like say Alex Stein (whom I love) - if he chose to go up against Steve Crowder.

Whatever you think of either of them, the latter has literally no objective motivation to expend energy on the barely hatched egg, vs. moving on to his final boss battle.

Dems da breaks.

It's just that I was so looking forward to Trump totally destroying the other candidates with his superior intellect and laser like focus. Now we will never see it because Trump would rather have a mutual jerk off party with Tucker Carlson formerly of Fox News.

If you were Trump, you have all those legal cases in the mix you can't even talk about.

This was all by design.
Incumbents never debate in the primaries.

Bide will be ready to debate tRump, But tRump will do his best to avoid it. Possibly by claiming it can't be done from his cell.

All candidates should debate, even incumbents. Trunp and Biden should stand in front of the American people and sell what they achieved while taking criticism from other candidates.
Nah..candidates need to stand out...they don't need to debate to do that. Especially Trump.

If the Rats have their machine ready to steal elections til' kingdom come.....the same way that they stole the last one....

Who needs stinking debates, huh?

I say, waste of time. :mad-61:

Incumbents never debate in the primaries.

Bide will be ready to debate tRump, But tRump will do his best to avoid it. Possibly by claiming it can't be done from his cell.
Trump- the only candidate in history running for POTUS who needs a win in order to stay out of prison.

Pretty much sums up that pile of shit & the GOP ratpack who still support him.

Trump- the only candidate in history running for POTUS who needs a win in order to stay out of prison.

Pretty much sums up that pile of shit & the GOP ratpack who still support him.

Or the absolutely desperate and corpulently corrupt Democrat Party whose only hope is to throw everything at the wall to hope something sticks.

Yeah....we see you.

Or the absolutely desperate and corpulently corrupt Democrat Party whose only hope is to throw everything at the wall to hope something sticks.

Yeah....we see you.
The vast majority of people testifying against your boy are members of his own party such as Pence you moron. Or how about all the judges who he appointed that ruled against him over & over & over again?

But go ahead & blame Dems if it makes you feel better.

While I agree, it still makes him look like a pussy.
Same thing goes for Joe. Several people are running and he wont debate either.
"muh democracy" :rolleyes:
How? He's out ahead by more than the others summed together.

Cult fucks, if you want to jerk it to Trump, just watch the Tucker interview. Stop crying about the debate.

Also, blast Katie Hobbs, you fucking frauds.

When is the Biden/Kennedy debate?

The election is already decided except for several states Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, and Arizona

No primary debates are needed Trump has that won bigly

Forum List

Back