It's Time To Contact The President And Congress

Sorry, I have a life.

The guy was expelled from school, there is a record of that and the police were notified. Maybe you should look into this shit before responding.

The Dayton, Ohio, shooter reportedly kept a "rape list" of potential victims

CNN reports that the school notified the police after discovering the list and expelled Betts, but that he was later allowed to return to school.

SPLC? Sure they keep an accurate list of hate groups but I'm not referring to them since they are a private organization. I think if you have a hate group that has murdered people for that hate groups beliefs then I'm pretty cool with restricting their access to guns.

Just like I'm cool with the owner of the Daily Stormer being sued right out of this country.

All you article proves is States aren't following existing laws and reporting people who should be prohibited to NICS. What new law has been propose to fix that? More background checks damn sure won't fix it.

Also as I said before, we already have laws that punish people who commit or conspire to commit violence against people or property. Hell ANTIFA is a prefect example that those laws aren't being enforced either. Exactly what new law do you propose to force officials to enforce the law?

Is there a federal red flag law that would require the school to report this and therefore local police to ensure this threat was recorded into a database for gun background checks? I do not believe that is what we have today but am more than willing to watch you try to prove we do. As you know he wasn't charged or found guilty of a crime.

There is nothing to prevent States from passing red flag laws, why do you think everything is a federal responsibility? The fact is you can't force States to report people to NICS, they have to take that upon themselves.

True, but this is Ohio and it would require a federal system to ensure someone trying to get a gun in Virginia didn't threaten his highschool in Ohio.

Name one case where that has happened.

Well, the Dayton shooter for example and he didn't even have to leave his own state.

All you article proves is States aren't following existing laws and reporting people who should be prohibited to NICS. What new law has been propose to fix that? More background checks damn sure won't fix it.

Is there a federal red flag law that would require the school to report this and therefore local police to ensure this threat was recorded into a database for gun background checks? I do not believe that is what we have today but am more than willing to watch you try to prove we do. As you know he wasn't charged or found guilty of a crime.

There is nothing to prevent States from passing red flag laws, why do you think everything is a federal responsibility? The fact is you can't force States to report people to NICS, they have to take that upon themselves.

True, but this is Ohio and it would require a federal system to ensure someone trying to get a gun in Virginia didn't threaten his highschool in Ohio.

Well, the Dayton shooter for example and he didn't even have to leave his own state.

So you don't have one, got it. The reason is, it's NEVER happened. Any more crap you wish to throw against the wall?

So you don't have one, got it. The reason is, it's NEVER happened. Any more crap you wish to throw against the wall?

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. There currently is no system whereby a so called red flag incident in one state is would have any impact on someone buying a gun in another. To be honest it doesn't matter if it's cross state lines as I showed you if Ohio alone had a red flag law there is a good chance the Dayton shooter wouldn't have had a gun.

However there is plaenty of evidence that states with more strict gun laws find that many of the guns captured in crimes came from other states with lax gun laws.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-the-guns-used-in-chicago-actually-came-from/

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. There currently is no system whereby a so called red flag incident in one state is would have any impact on someone buying a gun in another. To be honest it doesn't matter if it's cross state lines as I showed you if Ohio alone had a red flag law there is a good chance the Dayton shooter wouldn't have had a gun.

However there is plaenty of evidence that states with more strict gun laws find that many of the guns captured in crimes came from other states with lax gun laws.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-the-guns-used-in-chicago-actually-came-from/

NICS is a nationwide data base. If someone is reported to NICS their name would show up in all States as a prohibited person. The fact is, the States aren't doing what needs to be done on the reporting side.

As for your article, straw purchases and trafficking are already illegal, do you think more laws will effect that? You will note that all the guns in the article were purchased from gun shops, that means the original purchaser passed a background check.

I have no problem with red flag laws that protect the due process rights of the individual. I do have a problem with just piling on more laws just for the sake of saying something was done. What should happen is stiffer penalties for people who misuse firearms. Of course you commies will claim minimum sentences for using a gun in a crime is racist.

Compromise on the 2nd Amendment? There is a freaking room full of compromises. What we need to do is enforce the freaking law instead of whining like hysterical girls. How about executing the jihad Major for starts?

Compromise on the 2nd Amendment? There is a freaking room full of compromises. What we need to do is enforce the freaking law instead of whining like hysterical girls. How about executing the jihad Major for starts?

Whining like hysterical girls is what the commies do, the just want something done, they don't care if it's effective or takes away the rights of the law abiding.

Every one who thinks there should be no compromise on the 2nd Amendment needs to tell the White House and your congress critters directly, NOW!

Here's how to email the White House.

Contact the White House | The White House

Be respectful but firm.

If you don't know how to contact your congressman and senators you can get the information by visiting the following.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Once again, be respectful but firm.

Please pass this along to your like minded friends and family on social media.
Done. Here is mine:

Please stop the criminal loving, America hating democrats from disarming law-abiding Americans. More gun laws will do nothing to stop murderers. How about closing the revolving doors at prisons and stop paroling violent offenders? Stop slapping them on the wrist and placing Americans in harm's way. Stop plea bargaining criminals and lock them up. This will reduce crimes. Also, gun-free zones should be illegal. All they do is empower murderers.
And lastly, if democrats want more gun control, disarm all their bodyguards!

Every one who thinks there should be no compromise on the 2nd Amendment needs to tell the White House and your congress critters directly, NOW!

Be respectful but firm.

If you don't know how to contact your congressman and senators you can get the information by visiting the following.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

The 2nd has already been infringement countless times. Sorry, you're too late.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Done. Here is mine:

Please stop the criminal loving, America hating democrats from disarming law-abiding Americans. More gun laws will do nothing to stop murderers. How about closing the revolving doors at prisons and stop paroling violent offenders? Stop slapping them on the wrist and placing Americans in harm's way. Stop plea bargaining criminals and lock them up. This will reduce crimes. Also, gun-free zones should be illegal. All they do is empower murderers.
So you've actually given up trying to get anyone to take you seriously. Good for you.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Done. Here is mine:

Works for me. This is the response I received from the WH

EXIskG3e0lNAg9I0NH2m7eTRLk1dw4Vm72xTvp2Ndp8KaUhsm7wg-KRnPOzy58clm9o1-CvMBGVeokNO0QdlnddmOuZLDGEqUHDqXQkoO_5OxJU-1u0fk3xK3yjYebO5IuonUNBp54MeyLiRAkH96A=s0-d-e1-ft

August 12, 2019

Thank you for contacting the White House. We are carefully reviewing your message.

President Donald J. Trump believes the strength of our country lies in the spirit of the American people and their willingness to stay informed and get involved. President Trump appreciates your taking the time to reach out.

Sincerely,

The Office of Presidential Correspondence

You'll probably get the same.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

How can I take you seriously when you don't even know the language? The word you should have used is "infringed". Also, when there is breath, it's never too late.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Done. Here is mine:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you'll be one of the first that gets red flagged you f'n moron - :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Done. Here is mine:

EXIskG3e0lNAg9I0NH2m7eTRLk1dw4Vm72xTvp2Ndp8KaUhsm7wg-KRnPOzy58clm9o1-CvMBGVeokNO0QdlnddmOuZLDGEqUHDqXQkoO_5OxJU-1u0fk3xK3yjYebO5IuonUNBp54MeyLiRAkH96A=s0-d-e1-ft

August 12, 2019

Thank you for contacting the White House. We are carefully reviewing your message.

President Donald J. Trump believes the strength of our country lies in the spirit of the American people and their willingness to stay informed and get involved. President Trump appreciates your taking the time to reach out.

Sincerely,

that message was generated by a robot - everyone gets the same response.

dumbest Tard-o's on the planet I tells ya ---

:auiqs.jpg:

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Oh, you're right.

We should just give up.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Done. Here is mine:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you'll be one of the first that gets red flagged you f'n moron - :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:
Fuck 'em, if telling the truth does that, too bad. At least I'm bot a spineless criminal loving coward like you.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Oh, you're right.

We should just give up.

I’m just saying that it’s been done before, and it’ll be done again. Like when all you bike riding hillbillies all die off.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Done. Here is mine:

August 12, 2019

Sincerely,

that message was generated by a robot - everyone gets the same response.

dumbest Tard-o's on the planet I tells ya ---

:auiqs.jpg:

Hey commie, did you bother to read the last sentence of the post you responded to. Talk about a fucking retard, you take the retarded cake. LMAO

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Oh, you're right.

We should just give up.

I’m just saying that it’s been done before, and it’ll be done again. Like when all you bike riding hillbillies all die off.

Not going to happen, new generations of gun owners will resist.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Oh, you're right.

We should just give up.

Not going to happen, new generations of gun owners will resist.

As society gets smarter, we’ll need less guns.

Forum List

Back