It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, unfortunately the will of the Christian majority is subverted by the atheist few who have seized power.

NFBW wrote: How did you determine @Mashmont “the will of the Christian majority”?

I did answer it by bebunking your silly premise, then stating the facts.

NFBW wrote: What facts are those Mashmont that shows the will of the Christian majority has been subverted by atheists? You have acknowledged that “Christian “will“ in America is split between Christians who vote for Republicans and Christians who vote for Democrats. My question to you is how did you determine that there is one overall Christian well that has been subverted by a very very small minority in America of atheists. On the surface it seems to be absurd but if you have data Why not just present it. That would be facts that I could review and then let you know. 22FEB02-POST#0601

If you are a practicng Catholic like Alito and Barreett, you are Republican; if you are fake Catholic in name only like Biden and Pelosi, you are a Democrat
NFBW wrote: Both sides profess to be Christians don’t they? 22FEB01-POST#602

If you are asking me if I am for a theocracy or believe the Founding fathers were for a NATIONAL theocracy, the answer to both is no

NFBW wrote: Not really. That’s way too general for discussion this stage abd we know what the framers did by the product they produced. How about Mashmont ’s Catholic Law remake of America - step one and step two:

The solution is two part: First, BAN atheism and atheistic views from being promoted by all media outlets.

Then, secondly promote a Constitutional Amendment to make Christianity the official belief of the land.

NFBW wrote: Are you on board with that or not? 22FEB01-POST#603

NFBW wrote: Not really. That’s way too general for discussion this stage abd we know what the framers did by the product they produced. How about Mashmont ’s Catholic Law remake of America - step one and step two:

NFBW wrote: Are you on board with that or not? 22FEB01-POST#603
I'll let you know when it becomes a law. :rolleyes:

I'll let you know when it becomes a law
RIGHT NOW you control ding how our conversation goes. Honest men can have an honest conversation despite honest differences of opinions. I am an honest man. I am assuming you are an honest man. I will answer your questions as honestly as I can. I understand nothing compels you or anybody to respond to anything here.. Be that as it may be . . . I perceive that you largely
credit the founding of America was primarily based on Christian principles and behavior. I have no problem with that at all. It is problematic for me when professed Christians use that heritage to commit bad behavior. Mashmont is proposing, regardless how absurd it might be , seeking to pass a law to keep atheists from promoting their belief on public media. I’m not an atheist but that is a needless threat to freedom of conscience in a nation that requires self restraint and self assessment of personal good behavior from all of its citizenry. Not talking criminal behavior here. It might be what you call Christian model behavior. If you think Mashmont ’s behavior is good behavior it says something about you. If you think it’s absolutely harmless to banter in a message board to seriously seek to destroy religious freedom and for the government to control matters of conscience for people having no behavior problems other than not being a Christian like or satisfactory to Mashmont happens to be. 22FEB01-POST#605

Last edited:
Atheists despise Jews, so things will continue to go downhill for Jews if we continue to allow atheists total power. Sounds like you're all for that.
Atheists oppose religions. For the record, I'm an observant Jew. I also went to Catholic school as a child. I know what I don't want to be ruked under.

Atheists oppose religions. For the record, I'm an observant Jew. I also went to Catholic school as a child. I know what I don't want to be ruked under.
So you don't mind being ruled by atheism? Because that's what's essentially happening.

So you don't mind being ruled by atheism? Because that's what's essentially happening.
No, that's not what is happening. Your paranoid delusions notwithstanding, atheism isn't a religion, nor an ideology. It doesn't "rule" anything.

the atheist anti-Christian bigots have taken power.

And what if dumbfluck Trump won’t be able to remove this one from office? Is your love affair with the blob over if CHENEY survives the MAGA juggernaut that couldn’t beat sleepy joe ?

And in Wyoming, GOP Rep. Liz Cheney raised $2 million in the last quarter, compared to Trump back challengers Harriet Hageman's $443,000.​

No, that's not what is happening. Your paranoid delusions notwithstanding, atheism isn't a religion, nor an ideology. It doesn't "rule" anything.
Of course not. The Jews rule everything. Not going to have a Catholic theocracy unless we allow it.

Never mind.

You can't show me a single thing supposedly penned by Jesus. There is plenty penned by Washington. Now, if you choose to deny that, well, that's up to you, and I won't try to convince you otherwise, simply because your denial would all but prove the profound and, frankly, frightening level of ignorance you possess. It will only make you look even more stupid than you've made yourself appear, and it will only make you appear as even more of a zealot.

You don't answer difficult questions. For that reason alone everything you belch up is to be, if not completely ignored, taken with a very large grain of salt.

You say you want a Christian nation. Why not a Jewish nation, or a Muslim nation or a Hindu nation? You whine about people bringing up a "Muslim country". Well, what about the others?

I don't want a Christian nation because:

• I'm not a Christian
  • I don't want those who are Christian determining that I should adhere to Christian law
  • I do not believe that one religion should take precedence over others
  • I do not trust those who believe one religion should take precedence over others
  • No one can show me how being a citizen of a Christian nation would be good

Until you can demonstrate that you're willing to engage in an actual conversation, and stop dodging difficult questions, you can pretty much piss off. See, you want to convince people that we should be a Christian nation. It's fascinating to me that you've chosen to do such a monumentally poor job of doing that...
The constitution was based on the bible , sorry...

“We the People…”
Exodus 24:3 - And Moses came and told the people all the words of the LORD, and all the judgments: and all the people answered with one voice, and said, All the words which the LORD hath said will we do. Deuteronomy 31:12-13 - Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the LORD your God, and observe to do all the words of this law: And that their children, which have not known anything, may hear, and learn to fear the LORD your God, as long as ye live in the land whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.

1 Samuel 8:10-18 - And Samuel told all the words of the LORD unto the people that asked of him a king. And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots. And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots. And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers. And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants. And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants. And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work. He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants. And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.

“In order to form a more perfect union…”
Genesis 2:24 - Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Matthew 19:6 - What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Psalms 133:1 BEHOLD, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

“Establish justice…”
Psalms 82:3 - Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

Proverbs 1:3 - To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

Proverbs 21:3 - To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.

Ezekiel 45:9 - Thus saith the Lord GOD; Let it suffice you, O princes of Israel: remove violence and spoil, and execute judgment and justice, take away your exactions from my people, saith the Lord GOD.

Acts 10:34 - Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

“Ensure domestic tranquility…”
Leviticus 26:6 - And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.

“Promote the general welfare…”
1 Chronicles 22:13 - Then shalt thou prosper, if thou takest heed to fulfil the statutes and judgments which the LORD charged Moses with concerning Israel: be strong, and of good courage; dread not, nor be dismayed.

Joshua 1:8 - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Proverbs 31:20 - She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

“Provide for the common defense…”
Hebrews 11:32- 34 - And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

The constitution was based on the bible , sorry...

“We the People…”
Exodus 24:3 - And Moses came and told the people all the words of the LORD, and all the judgments: and all the people answered with one voice, and said, All the words which the LORD hath said will we do. Deuteronomy 31:12-13 - Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the LORD your God, and observe to do all the words of this law: And that their children, which have not known anything, may hear, and learn to fear the LORD your God, as long as ye live in the land whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.

1 Samuel 8:10-18 - And Samuel told all the words of the LORD unto the people that asked of him a king. And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots. And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots. And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers. And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants. And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants. And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work. He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants. And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.

“In order to form a more perfect union…”
Genesis 2:24 - Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Matthew 19:6 - What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Psalms 133:1 BEHOLD, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

“Establish justice…”
Psalms 82:3 - Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

Proverbs 1:3 - To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

Proverbs 21:3 - To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.

Ezekiel 45:9 - Thus saith the Lord GOD; Let it suffice you, O princes of Israel: remove violence and spoil, and execute judgment and justice, take away your exactions from my people, saith the Lord GOD.

Acts 10:34 - Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

“Ensure domestic tranquility…”
Leviticus 26:6 - And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.

“Promote the general welfare…”
1 Chronicles 22:13 - Then shalt thou prosper, if thou takest heed to fulfil the statutes and judgments which the LORD charged Moses with concerning Israel: be strong, and of good courage; dread not, nor be dismayed.

Joshua 1:8 - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Proverbs 31:20 - She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

“Provide for the common defense…”
Hebrews 11:32- 34 - And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
And on that basis they created a secular government.

What does that tell you about how Christianity views its involvement with government....

When it comes to theocracies, there is one major religion that advocates for that deep evil and we see how well that works.

NFBW wrote: What facts are those Mashmont that shows the will of the Christian majority has been subverted by atheists? You have acknowledged that “Christian “will“ in America is split between Christians who vote for Republicans and Christians who vote for Democrats. My question to you is how did you determine that there is one overall Christian well that has been subverted by a very very small minority in America of atheists. On the surface it seems to be absurd but if you have data Why not just present it. That would be facts that I could review and then let you know. 22FEB02-POST#0601
Did you read the OP?

You're wrong. The Supreme Court ruled atheism a religion. Atheists carry every bit an agenda as anyone, and force it on people violently. Just the opposite of Christianity.
The irony is the very things you leftwingers wrongly complain about regarding Christianity....is actually happening with atheism which you ignore.

You're wrong. The Supreme Court ruled atheism a religion. Atheists carry every bit an agenda as anyone, and force it on people violently. Just the opposite of Christianity.
The irony is the very things you leftwingers wrongly complain about regarding Christianity....is actually happening with atheism which you ignore.
You're bonkers.

No, I don't. I sure as shit don't want to be ruled by Xtian extremists.
A Christian extremist. Someone who loves too much. Someone who treats others too well. Someone who is too selfless.
If that's what a Christian extremist is, everyone should aspire to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back