🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's time to start thinking about resistance.

Even if the Dems don't take the White House, there are local battles to fight.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

A little revolution now and then is a good thing.

So how do we start?

Nothing says 'leadership' like asking other people how to start your revolution.....

In the United States we have a Constitution- and the way to 'prevent' things is by having the most voters.

If you don't have the most voters- and want to rebel against what the voters want- you are just bitter losers who despise our Constitution.

If your path breaks the Constitution expect a fight.

CSPOA - Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association

"CSPOA will not back away from that line, it is our duty to preserve individual Liberty at all costs and we are not intimidated by the powers that be. Sheriffs and Officers who follow the Constitution line by line possess the power to shield against the Federal assault on American Citizens rights. OUR protection from THEM is our responsibility and mission."

"WHAT DO WE DO?
CSPOA assembles Sheriffs, Peace Officers and Citizens who understand the grave implications of our eroding Constitutional protections. Whether it’s an illegal checkpoint violating the 4th Amendment, 2nd Amendment intrusions affecting your defense of your home or family, or ANY other infringement of your freedom, CSPOA is on the front line defending your rights and Liberty."

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

So how do we start?

Nothing says 'leadership' like asking other people how to start your revolution.....

In the United States we have a Constitution- and the way to 'prevent' things is by having the most voters.

If you don't have the most voters- and want to rebel against what the voters want- you are just bitter losers who despise our Constitution.

These losers play jump rope with the constitution, are you kidding?

Step one I think is secrecy. No names, no public showings untill numbers are large enough. No blogs, no Facebook pages. Off the grid to get a solid core.

I could be mistaken, I'm not a community organizer, I'm just an American who recognizes the danger coming.

No, it's beyond that...now is the time to recruit public faces and go public. The militias are soldiers and roughly hewn and it's so easy to collect them and put them in jail when they're peaceful, and to make excuses for killing them. What America needs for people who have the gift of communication, and the willingness to stand peacefully in PROTEST, to step up to the plate...and they ARE. It's amazing how many mothers are really grabbing this bull by the horns. You don't see it because the feds and the media conspire to shut down the information, as happened in Burns.

There's a nationwide protest March 5, everybody is gathering to protest the overreach of our government which culminated in the death of LaVoy Finicum and the arrest of DOZENS of people for nothing more than "conspiracy"...i.e., TALKING ABOUT GOVERNMENT OVERREACH in terms of the CONSTITUTION. I don't think people realize...the feds are putting people in jail for saying the feds are behaving illegally, and they are calling it "conspiracy to obstruct". I'll be conspiring to obstruct and protest the feds' illegal, unconstitutional actions at the courthouse in Portland on that day.

There are a lot of people showing flags over overpasses...because it's all so fluid you have to be tapped in to the activists to know when/where, but really, it's anywhere, any when.

There's a lot more going on, too.

Call representatives, call the press, call your sheriff, and make your concerns known and tell them what you expect from them. Campaign for and elect CONSTITUTIONAL judges, district attorneys, and sheriffs. It is THEIR JOB to abide by the constitution, and to DEFEND their constituents.

I wish you lived here in Orlando.

I have called my politicians but unfortunately for me, my congressman is Alan Grayson. I have too many form letters sent back by politicians who never do anything. I'm tired of wasting time like that. Now a group of people representing a group of votes will get noticed.

They notice when their offices and their phone lines and their facebook pages and their emails are overwhelmed by people, and they notice when there are live feeds and videos being circulated that make them look like the fascists they are.

And don't be afraid to call all representatives, there's no law that says you can't call a representative that isn't in your district.

Yes and the only way that happens is when enough people are involved. I think people are ready but just haven't been led or directed.

So how do we start?

Don't respond to them. They are simply trying to trash the thread.

Personally, it's about the 2nd Amendment with me, but I'm not a one issue conservative either. It's ultimately about the Constitution and getting rid of those politicians who don't abide by it.

The Constitution is based on the consent of the governed, when enough of the governed withdraw consent, what's to keep it (and more importantly the current government) in place?

Force?

Don't respond to them. They are simply trying to troll and trash this thread.

Block block block them.

So while this was all going down in Harney county, the feds were trolling MULTIPLE sites on facebook. They were giving out the personal phone numbers of the people involved (because remember, the occupiers had given all their contact information to the feds REPEATEDLY in an effort to establish communication with them...the feds communicated with them in a cursory manner only, there was no real attempt to negotiate...then they released the numbers to the public via TROLLS...agents online....in the hopes that the flood of attacks from online hackers and trolls would shut down the live feed that was going out and also all the lines that the feds hadn't already secured). If we're going to use the internet, we have to be savvy about shutting down trolls and distractions, and that means you block sites and posters religiously, and focus on networking amongst ourselves, getting the word out, putting a face to the movement against tyranny, and educating people.

Nah, I can stand up to penny ante debaters any day of the week. It's how I get my aggression out (that and driving in NYC).

They aren't debaters. They're statist trolls and anti-American fanatics, and arguing with them is a waste of time and energy, unless that's your sole purpose.

My own entertainment is one purpose, honing my skills against ideologues and such is another.

I understand but what I've discovered is that it serves as a distraction, and gives trolls a lot more leverage and face time than they would have if we just ignore them. I certainly enjoy engaging sometimes too, but at this point I'm more about having intelligent discussion with my family and friends, and engaging with people who are serious about a solution. I get plenty of an opportunity to hone my skills when I try to explain to my daughter or my sister exactly what I'm doing, or when I go onto main stream media sites and address the authors of the propaganda (more or less) directly. We have to set an example, be principled and adamant, and going around in circles with trolls sort of waters down the message.

That's just where I am. I totally understand where you're coming from though lol.

So how do we start?

Armed revolutions are rarely successful or fruitful. Government don't give up their power for any reason...PERIOD! They will fight to the very end to maintain their organization. The other reason is that the people who do succeed may be as bad or worse than the people you want to overthrow.

We HAD a constitution. It is in tatters. IF Obama (Or Sanders should he win) appoints another Elena Kagan type who is committed to the complete destruction of the constitutional republic and the revocation of civil rights, then the Constitution will be a farce at best. If the SCOTUS declare the Bill of Rights unconstitutional, then we are not a nation of law.

Block block block them.

So while this was all going down in Harney county, the feds were trolling MULTIPLE sites on facebook. They were giving out the personal phone numbers of the people involved (because remember, the occupiers had given all their contact information to the feds REPEATEDLY in an effort to establish communication with them...the feds communicated with them in a cursory manner only, there was no real attempt to negotiate...then they released the numbers to the public via TROLLS...agents online....in the hopes that the flood of attacks from online hackers and trolls would shut down the live feed that was going out and also all the lines that the feds hadn't already secured). If we're going to use the internet, we have to be savvy about shutting down trolls and distractions, and that means you block sites and posters religiously, and focus on networking amongst ourselves, getting the word out, putting a face to the movement against tyranny, and educating people.

Nah, I can stand up to penny ante debaters any day of the week. It's how I get my aggression out (that and driving in NYC).

They aren't debaters. They're statist trolls and anti-American fanatics, and arguing with them is a waste of time and energy, unless that's your sole purpose.

My own entertainment is one purpose, honing my skills against ideologues and such is another.

I understand but what I've discovered is that it serves as a distraction, and gives trolls a lot more leverage and face time than they would have if we just ignore them. I certainly enjoy engaging sometimes too, but at this point I'm more about having intelligent discussion with my family and friends, and engaging with people who are serious about a solution. I get plenty of an opportunity to hone my skills when I try to explain to my daughter or my sister exactly what I'm doing, or when I go onto main stream media sites and address the authors of the propaganda (more or less) directly. We have to set an example, be principled and adamant, and going around in circles with trolls sort of waters down the message.

That's just where I am. I totally understand where you're coming from though lol.

What bothers me is that they flood a thread with stupid nonsense and engage people to the point where the intention of the OP is lost. If o was throwing out an opinion then sure, they can comment on it and I won't complain, but I asked a question and they aren't trying to answer it. They are simply trying to ruin it.

Personally, it's about the 2nd Amendment with me, but I'm not a one issue conservative either. It's ultimately about the Constitution and getting rid of those politicians who don't abide by it.

If they manage to get rid of the 2nd amendment via the courts, without actually using the amendment process, then God only knows what else they would be capable of.

CSPOA - Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association

"CSPOA will not back away from that line, it is our duty to preserve individual Liberty at all costs and we are not intimidated by the powers that be. Sheriffs and Officers who follow the Constitution line by line possess the power to shield against the Federal assault on American Citizens rights. OUR protection from THEM is our responsibility and mission."

"WHAT DO WE DO?
CSPOA assembles Sheriffs, Peace Officers and Citizens who understand the grave implications of our eroding Constitutional protections. Whether it’s an illegal checkpoint violating the 4th Amendment, 2nd Amendment intrusions affecting your defense of your home or family, or ANY other infringement of your freedom, CSPOA is on the front line defending your rights and Liberty."

Thank you for that. I will check into it.

If they manage to get rid of the 2nd amendment via the courts, without actually using the amendment process, then God only knows what else they would be capable of.

The congress can remove the supreme court's jurisdiction. It is a power they have to check the supreme court.

I don't believe their plan is to get rid of the 2nd A. They plan to regulate guns to the point where they are nothing but a paperweight

The congress can remove the supreme court's jurisdiction. It is a power they have to check the supreme court.

How? The best the congress could do was impose national standards on Gun Rights, but that would be fought in the Courts as well, and Court that ignores gun rights at the State level will just as easily ignore them at the Federal Level.

I don't believe their plan is to get rid of the 2nd A. They plan to regulate guns to the point where they are nothing but a paperweight

If it's neutered by the courts, it's gone even if its still in the document.

Block block block them.

I get that, totally. But sometimes I like to highlight their stupidity and take out aggressions on them. Might as well, they are impossible to reason with. You can't have any kind of rational discussion with any of them.

If it's neutered by the courts, it's gone even if its still in the document.

That is my concern, yes.

I will start there, with resistance to gun restrictions of any kind. My friends will agree whole heartedly to that. From there we will look at other violations of the constitution and personal liberties.

There. I think I have a good starting point here. Time to contact some old friends.

Forum List

Back