Its time to stop supporting Cain

The problem is supporting Cain blindly in the first place. Sadly, it will be too late before everyone realizes our best chance for a prosperous nation is with the traditional American principles. Just as the few of us on these boards warned that Cain does not bring any significant changes to the table and just more of the same everyone decided if the opinion molders tell them to support him, they must.

When we take a look at the real mess we are facing their is only one candidate that knew what was going on way before it happened and has introduced a "real" plan to cut spending, not trim around the edges like the other George W. Obama's in the election campaign.

Why even bother say his name, they have already told you who to vote for.

The problem is supporting Cain blindly in the first place. Sadly, it will be too late before everyone realizes our best chance for a prosperous nation is with the traditional American principles. Just as the few of us on these boards warned that Cain does not bring any significant changes to the table and just more of the same everyone decided if the opinion molders tell them to support him, they must.

When we take a look at the real mess we are facing their is only one candidate that knew what was going on way before it happened and has introduced a "real" plan to cut spending, not trim around the edges like the other George W. Obama's in the election campaign.

:eusa_eh:

And who is 'they'?

Seriously close to the conspiracy section atm. :lol:

haha lia is backing a loser, again!
No...Just backing someone WAY more successful than YOU are.:lol:

Why aren't You running?

Hey asshole..............wasn't it YOU who were stating a couple of months ago how much of a good president you would make?

Didn't you also state that you were going to run?

Still ain't seen your name on the news sportcheck.........Bachmann is more relevant than you.

And who is 'they'?

Most of the Ron Paul cult followers belong in the conspricy room.

haha lia is backing a loser, again!

No Flacidballless. I am not backing you.

you are backing Cain, a loser

Are you sure about that? I mean he came from a poor home and made himself very successful and wealthy as a result of that success. Plus....i mean...if the election for the primaries were today he would win.

Cain leads Ohio's GOP primary, Sen. Sherrod Brown leads GOP challengers, poll finds | cleveland.com
Cain leads national 2012 poll; Perry places fifth | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

I want to apologize for starting the baby seal motiff.... I am so very, very sorry.
You should be...and you got summarily whacked... and deserved.

And some day, you might even grow a sense of humor and get the irony in what I was saying... or not.

I wonder how many people see that as politically motivated and Not Funny.

Would you like me to post a picture of a baby (veal) cow being turned upside down, blooded (throat cut) while alive (zapped) and the heart allowed to pump its life's blood into the lower catch?

Yet we do it because we want to and there's no difference with seals. Political?

Not at all. Yet you posted it and attempted to conflate it with politics.

Funny?

Yes, you are...

:razz:

And who is 'they'?

Most of the Ron Paul cult followers belong in the conspiracy room.

Didn't know that's what he was. :thup:

Last edited:
Am I the only one who questions how politicians can declare himself/herself as a presidential candidate, campaign for weeks and months, participate in a series of nationally televised debates and engage in "straw polls" before ever providing the public with any semblance of a concrete outline of their domestic and foreign positions?

The public and the media immediately latched onto Cain's "9-9-9" tax plan, not because it it was the best proposal forwarded by Republican/Tea Party hopefuls - it was the only proposal.

In fact, many of the candidates have demonstrated that they aren't even capable of retaining their own staffs - let alone provide meaningful answers for solving the nation's problems.

How is the voting public supposed to get beyond the "pretty face/nice guy" stage of the campaign and make some valid comparisons if the candidates are more content to "look presidential," and continue "bad mouthing" their opponents - while deliberately avoiding any attempt to commit to actual "substance?"

Last edited:
Am I the only one who questions how politicians can declare himself/herself as a presidential candidate, campaign for weeks and months, participate in a series of nationally televised debates and engage in "straw polls" before ever providing the public with any semblance of a concrete outline of their domestic and foreign positions?

The public and the media immediately latched onto Cain's "9-9-9" tax plan, not because it it was the best proposal forwarded by Republican/Tea Party hopefuls - it was the only proposal.

In fact, many of the candidates have demonstrated that they aren't even capable of retaining their own staffs - let alone provide meaningful answers for solving the nation's problems.

How is the voting public supposed to get beyond the "pretty face/nice guy" stage of the campaign and make some valid comparisons if the candidates are more content to "look presidential," and continue "bad mouthing" their opponents - while deliberately avoiding any attempt to commit to actual "substance?"

The fact that you think Cain's tax proposal was the only plan in circulation among the GOP hopefuls suggests that you are already out of your depth in this discussion.

Have a nice day.

Cain is driving the debate on tax reform..Seems pretty smart to me. Now all the Republicans have tax reform plans, which is good. Soon the "Joint Select Committee on Deficit Reduction" will have to submit their plan. These issues are bad for Obama, which is also good.:cool:

Hate to disappoint you folks who are hoping Cain with crash and burn over the abortion issue but he hasn't lost any ground and continues to lead in four out of eight of the most recent national polls, is tied with Romney in a fifth, and is close to being within the margin of error on the others.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

I don't take any comfort in that. Cain is not going to be the nominee. He doesn't have the money or infrastructure to compete.

The nominee is either going to be Mitt Romney or Rick Perry, if he can get his act together.

You should be...and you got summarily whacked... and deserved.

And some day, you might even grow a sense of humor and get the irony in what I was saying... or not.

I wonder how many people see that as politically motivated and Not Funny.

Would you like me to post a picture of a baby (veal) cow being turned upside down, blooded (throat cut) while alive (zapped) and the heart allowed to pump its life's blood into the lower catch?

Yet we do it because we want to and there's no difference with seals. Political?

Not at all. Yet you posted it and attempted to conflate it with politics.

Funny?

Yes, you are...

:razz:

Well, my purpose was to make a comment on how Obama will get kid gloves treatment from the media no matter what he's caught doing, even something everyone considers horrible.. like Clubbing Baby Seals. but everyone got carried away and decided to link to "baby seal joke" pictures, some of which were funny. Others... not so much.

And I like veal. I think the best way to enjoy meat is not to think about how it's prepared.

Hate to disappoint you folks who are hoping Cain with crash and burn over the abortion issue but he hasn't lost any ground and continues to lead in four out of eight of the most recent national polls, is tied with Romney in a fifth, and is close to being within the margin of error on the others.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

I don't take any comfort in that. Cain is not going to be the nominee. He doesn't have the money or infrastructure to compete.

The nominee is either going to be Mitt Romney or Rick Perry, if he can get his act together.
Newt.

Forum List

Back