I've posted this frequently but NO ONE seems to refute it!

Yes you do have to explain why you, a novice, not an expert have the objectivity, knowledge etc., to have people like me that substantiate almost everything (note I being objective said "almost"... ) believe ANYTHING you write!
You are not an expert because almost all experts back up their statements with substantiation.
I posted 4 links including the actual report that you simply posted a one paragraph article analysis about. I’d say I’m beating you on the substance so far as well.

Disagree That trump created no wars. He was the main creator of the worst wars Ever. 100% distrust of our election process. The worst distrust of your friends neighbors family & all Americans not enamored with Trump. A belief so strong that Trump supporters attacked our government to stop the counting of the presidential vote.
In other words, you consider people who disagree with you to be the enemy.

You don’t need to go though all my posts you can just take my word for it. Trump was talking about protestors. I said it before and I’m saying it now. If I didn’t say that before then I wouldn’t be saying it now
Only a fool would take your word for anything.

We have not been doing well for a very long time, what ever party has been in control, the fighting and lack of any willingness to work together for practical solutions seems not to exist.
What would we work together on with people who want to loot us and enslave us?

Because you're a pathological liar.
If I’m pathological that means I do it all the time. If that’s true you surly should be able to show an example. Let’s see one on my lies. Put your money where your mouth is

If I’m pathological that means I do it all the time. If that’s true you surly should be able to show an example. Let’s see one on my lies. Put your money where your mouth is
Not worth the effort. Any request on your part that involves going through all your posts is an automatic non-starter.

The attached two files I've posted very frequently because I wanted someone to refute them!
But no one has! This first file explains this fact:
Barack Obama, 41 percent negative, 59 percent positive;
George W. Bush, 57 percent negative, 43 percent positive; and
Bill Clinton, 60 percent negative, 40 percent positive.
June to September of 2018 found that 92 percent of the coverage related to the president Trump during that period was negative in tone, as compared to a mere 8 percent that was positive.
Subsequent media studies have found continued overwhelmingly negative coverage of the president.
A previous Media Research Center (MRC) study in which researchers viewed more than 1,000 hours of network news coverage ” ABC, CBS and NBC”
A subsequent Harvard University study produced similar results. The Washington Examiner noted:
The Harvard scholars analyzed the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and the main newscasts (not talk shows) of CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC during Trump’s initial time in office. They found, to no one’s surprise, that Trump absolutely dominated news coverage in the first 100 days. And then they found that news coverage was solidly negative 80 percent negative among those outlets studied, versus 20 percent positive.
So would those of you who think the MSM was NOT influential in the 2020 election of Biden... please refute this!View attachment 538247View attachment 538246
Trump was and remains polarizing and our weak constitution media and voters cannot handle it. Many like it though as illustrated by him receiving 75mil votes.

So what? "Practical solutions" to what, having too much money in my pocket?
Ask those questions then not “what do you want to work on?” when the poster already gave that answer. You’re too eager to rant about how much you hate the left.

Trump was and remains polarizing and our weak constitution media and voters cannot handle it. Many like it though as illustrated by him receiving 75mil votes.
Let me ask… why do you like a polarizing leader?

I understand liking his policies and not liking the dem policies and ignoring trumps personality by choosing the lesser of two evils… many votes fell in that category.
But I don’t get why anybody would want a polarizing bully in the White House. What good do you think that brings to our nation?

Let me ask… why do you like a polarizing leader?

I understand liking his policies and not liking the dem policies and ignoring trumps personality by choosing the lesser of two evils… many votes fell in that category.
But I don’t get why anybody would want a polarizing bully in the White House. What good do you think that brings to our nation?
I like polarizing people in general as they challenge the status quo. You don’t get it because you’re a weakling who likely has never been in a fight in their life. I like Leaders who aren’t afraid to kill terrorists and build border walls.

The attached two files I've posted very frequently because I wanted someone to refute them!
But no one has! This first file explains this fact:
Barack Obama, 41 percent negative, 59 percent positive;
George W. Bush, 57 percent negative, 43 percent positive; and
Bill Clinton, 60 percent negative, 40 percent positive.
June to September of 2018 found that 92 percent of the coverage related to the president Trump during that period was negative in tone, as compared to a mere 8 percent that was positive.
Subsequent media studies have found continued overwhelmingly negative coverage of the president.
A previous Media Research Center (MRC) study in which researchers viewed more than 1,000 hours of network news coverage ” ABC, CBS and NBC”
A subsequent Harvard University study produced similar results. The Washington Examiner noted:
The Harvard scholars analyzed the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and the main newscasts (not talk shows) of CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC during Trump’s initial time in office. They found, to no one’s surprise, that Trump absolutely dominated news coverage in the first 100 days. And then they found that news coverage was solidly negative 80 percent negative among those outlets studied, versus 20 percent positive.
So would those of you who think the MSM was NOT influential in the 2020 election of Biden... please refute this!View attachment 538247View attachment 538246
" He can't actually win can he ?"
Lisa Page
"No. We'll stop it. "
Peter Stzrok
914mgiRUV4L-1.jpg

I like polarizing people in general as they challenge the status quo. You don’t get it because you’re a weakling who likely has never been in a fight in their life. I like Leaders who aren’t afraid to kill terrorists and build border walls.
You think fights are good things? Why's that? You can still challenge the status quo and not be a dishonest dick about it. You are right though, I don't get it. I understand why people do it, it is because they are emotionally immature, but I don't understand why people support leaders who act that way unless they are also emotionally immature. Maybe I just answered my own question.

I don't believe your last line as I'm pretty damn sure you weren't applauding Obama for the terrorist kills he got. The border wall is a policy issue not a personality issue.

Forum List

Back