I've posted this frequently but NO ONE seems to refute it!

You’re not a liar but you’re the type of person that embodies what is wrong with America today.
Oh, I don't know about that. I'm pretty sure most of my friends and family and community members that know me and have seen the effort I put into helping others would disagree with you. But who are they... just people who know me. You probably know better than they do ;-)

Oh, I don't know about that. I'm pretty sure most of my friends and family and community members that know me and have seen the effort I put into helping others would disagree with you. But who are they... just people who know me. You probably know better than they do ;-)
Says you. Based on your posts here I see it differently. But that’s just my opinion.

Not worth the effort. Any request on your part that involves going through all your posts is an automatic non-starter.
Hey Bri, here's a guy that thinks I'm a lefty piece of shit that says I'm not a liar. What do you have to say about that? Ready to apologize?

You’re not a liar but you’re the type of person that embodies what is wrong with America today.

Ask those questions then not “what do you want to work on?” when the poster already gave that answer. You’re too eager to rant about how much you hate the left.
work on tax increases and spending more money? Like I said, I have no interest in working on how to loot more money. The poster has no interest in working on cutting taxes and cutting government. What's the point?

List_Of_TDS_Trump_Derangement_Syndrome_Symptoms.jpg
We found both the cure for that and the contagion for BDS...

cropped_President_Joe_Biden_talks_phone_Jan._23__2021_via_White_House_Flickr_US_gov.jpg

work on tax increases and spending more money? Like I said, I have no interest in working on how to loot more money. The poster has no interest in working on cutting taxes and cutting government. What's the point?
Why do you want to cut taxes and cut government?

How stupid are you Mac1958!
Again personal subjective with NO facts or links.
The fact is that MOST Trump supporters find Trump like I do to be a braggart. A loudmouth. A person who is NOT a politician. Never was. And that's what we like though. He doesn't take any side except what will be best for HIM, best for his family... best for America in that order. And he did those things!
Unlike the politicians that idiots like you believe, Trump got more things done as a Queens NY businessman would in 4 years than previous 5 presidents did in 62 years!

FACT dummies like you seem to ignore! Deal with FACTS not your personal opinion!

Trump was the first president in 62 years to make the USA Energy Independent!

The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957​

MAY 11, 2020​

Now again for the FACTS as to the # 1 way a president can affect your gas prices which have gone up
44% since Trump was president! Again you can't argue the facts!
View attachment 538254View attachment 538255
"He doesn't take any side except what will be best for HIM, best for his family... best for America in that order."

Many have a problem with that order.

Of course I didn't forget! I put this link up every time you make some type of personal, unsubstantiated and definitely SUBJECTIVE NOT objective comment!
Crepitus is an alleged Roman god of flatulence.

And I will continue since you obviously don't have the smarts to comprehend what I'm doing as a subjective biased commentator (Just like the overwhelming majority of biased MSM) is pointing out the negative... i.e. your screen name is for the God of Farts!
So basically you're gonna do this every time you feel like you've backed yourself into a corner.

Joy.

Of course I didn't forget! I put this link up every time you make some type of personal, unsubstantiated and definitely SUBJECTIVE NOT objective comment!
Crepitus is an alleged Roman god of flatulence.

And I will continue since you obviously don't have the smarts to comprehend what I'm doing as a subjective biased commentator (Just like the overwhelming majority of biased MSM) is pointing out the negative... i.e. your screen name is for the God of Farts!
What does somebodies account name have to do with the topic?! Don’t you boast about being the substantive one?! Haha, Doesn’t look like it… all talk

Never said you were a POS so you lied there.
Haha. I never said you said it, I said you think I’m a lefty piece of shit. If you don’t think that then I will gladly apologize for my mistake. When you say things like I embody whats wrong with America it sounds pretty shitty to me. No?

Haha. I never said you said it, I said you think I’m a lefty piece of shit. If you don’t think that then I will gladly apologize for my mistake. When you say things like I embody whats wrong with America it sounds pretty shitty to me. No?
Nope. I do not think that either. You’re not a criminal but you are very ignorant and ignorance has run wild in America. I d have a beer with you.

Nope. I do not think that either. You’re not a criminal but you are very ignorant and ignorance has run wild in America. I d have a beer with you.
Cool and ditto. I’ll take back the POS claim and replace it with ignorant lefty. Sorry to put words in your mouth, I’ll be more careful in the future. I’m pretty radical to have beers with BtW

Cool and ditto. I’ll take back the POS claim and replace it with ignorant lefty. Sorry to put words in your mouth, I’ll be more careful in the future. I’m pretty radical to have beers with BtW
You’re harmless but yeah ignorant. Which is OK. I have Leftist friends. But they refuse to debate me on politics so we stick to sports and such.

I'll debate you on politics and sports and especially such.
Fine but if we do you cannot go down your line of questioning as it’s dishonest. You ask a question and then I ask a question is how to do it fairly.

The attached two files I've posted very frequently because I wanted someone to refute them!
But no one has! This first file explains this fact:
Barack Obama, 41 percent negative, 59 percent positive;
George W. Bush, 57 percent negative, 43 percent positive; and
Bill Clinton, 60 percent negative, 40 percent positive.
June to September of 2018 found that 92 percent of the coverage related to the president Trump during that period was negative in tone, as compared to a mere 8 percent that was positive.
Subsequent media studies have found continued overwhelmingly negative coverage of the president.
A previous Media Research Center (MRC) study in which researchers viewed more than 1,000 hours of network news coverage ” ABC, CBS and NBC”
A subsequent Harvard University study produced similar results. The Washington Examiner noted:
The Harvard scholars analyzed the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and the main newscasts (not talk shows) of CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC during Trump’s initial time in office. They found, to no one’s surprise, that Trump absolutely dominated news coverage in the first 100 days. And then they found that news coverage was solidly negative 80 percent negative among those outlets studied, versus 20 percent positive.
So would those of you who think the MSM was NOT influential in the 2020 election of Biden... please refute this!View attachment 538247View attachment 538246
So. . . . what is your question? What do you want refuted?

So. . . . what is your question? What do you want refuted?
Well evidently those of you who DON"T think the MSM is biased, anti-American, anti-military, anti-law enforcement
you need to explain how a dominant major force for forming public opinions and ultimately elections based on the attached surveys ARE INFLUENCING Americans who DIDN"T know the MSM gave 96% to Hillary in 2016 and because she lost spent the next 4 years and 94% of their news NEGATIVE towards the positive things Trump was doing.
To make certain that Trump was gone, no stories about JUNK MAIL ballots, no stories about Hunter Biden and his paying his dad 10% "for the big guy"... but 90% donations by the MSM to Biden/Democrats.
That's what should be refuted. OR admitted that biased MSM influenced people possibly like you to believe the childish, fault-finding about the human, prone to bragging NON-POLITICALLY correct Trump! Stories like Trump said "there were good people on both sides... but the MSM never finished what he continued to say..
,& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
How many of you MSM believers thought BECAUSE of the Biased MSM..Trump only said:there were good people on both sides"! That's what I hope you Truth-haters come to understand. The BIASED MSM gives you half information, i.e. Trump said "& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally." but you never heard that from the BIASED MSM!

The attached two files I've posted very frequently because I wanted someone to refute them!
But no one has! This first file explains this fact:
Barack Obama, 41 percent negative, 59 percent positive;
George W. Bush, 57 percent negative, 43 percent positive; and
Bill Clinton, 60 percent negative, 40 percent positive.
June to September of 2018 found that 92 percent of the coverage related to the president Trump during that period was negative in tone, as compared to a mere 8 percent that was positive.
Subsequent media studies have found continued overwhelmingly negative coverage of the president.
A previous Media Research Center (MRC) study in which researchers viewed more than 1,000 hours of network news coverage ” ABC, CBS and NBC”
A subsequent Harvard University study produced similar results. The Washington Examiner noted:
The Harvard scholars analyzed the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and the main newscasts (not talk shows) of CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC during Trump’s initial time in office. They found, to no one’s surprise, that Trump absolutely dominated news coverage in the first 100 days. And then they found that news coverage was solidly negative 80 percent negative among those outlets studied, versus 20 percent positive.
So would those of you who think the MSM was NOT influential in the 2020 election of Biden... please refute this!View attachment 538247View attachment 538246
When you do and say ridiculous shit your whole presidency media will be reporting on it - DUH

Why would a bad president that calls media "the enemy of the people" get positive coverage?

Forum List

Back