I've said this how many times

I'm living proof of the truth of the article. I am one handsome dude and a Conservative.

rw.jpg

It reminds me of Mathew McConaughey statement, I get older and democrats are still ugly as fuck.

Now they do this body shaming shit......sorry ladies, guys are attracted to women on visual appearance first.......never gonna.change.....just get to the gym.

Now we have a scientific studies ( leftwingers love these studies and treat them like hard science)
That prove my point.

Oh and other events by rush Limbaugh. Feminism was started to allow ugly chicks access to society

Right-wing people are better looking than those on the left, study claims
Well now, it looks like the fat boy has something to be exicted about, except one thing, the story was a gag, on a gag site....

Nah I think.we all know the answer is true.

Now if you find a good looking democrat, tough as it may be, you hit the jackpot and could probably get anal.on the first date......their personal morality tends to be not as high.........

Now we have a scientific studies ( leftwingers love these studies and treat them like hard science)
That prove my point.

Oh and other events by rush Limbaugh. Feminism was started to allow ugly chicks access to society

Well now, it looks like the fat boy has something to be exicted about, except one thing, the story was a gag, on a gag site....

Now if you find a good looking democrat, tough as it may be, you hit the jackpot and could probably get anal.on the first date......their personal morality tends to be not as high.........
Moonglow gives anal on the first date. GT said so.

That prove my point.

Yeah but he's a democrat, this proving my point, thanks moonglow!

That prove my point.

Yeah but he's a democrat, this proving my point, thanks moonglow!
You are wrong about me being a democrat, but please continue...

That prove my point.

More of your masturbatory anal leakage fantasies are oozing out...

That prove my point.

This item was already posted yesterday by Kaz...From the original site...

That prove my point.

Oooh that sounds hot...can we have some ugly leftwingers with multiple piercings and tattoos.

That prove my point.

Oooh that sounds hot...can we have some ugly leftwingers with multiple piercings and tattoos.
Sure, have you want. Isn't that what all good church goers think while praying?

Forum List

Back