Ivermectin will be available without a prescription for Covid-19 treatment...

You're the one that needs to stay down... You have been beaten with scientific facts. As opposed to your lies and disinformation. Poor left tard... doesn't know when you have been beaten...
It doesn't work for COVID. Feel free to deworm yourself.
Your relatives will thank you for not giving them worms. :auiqs.jpg:

Slow night night eh? Yeah, because in the doses you idiots would take it to "combat" a virus which it isn't approved for...put it in the category of de-wormer.
Listen closely my little alt-right snowflake...IT'S USED TO TREAT PARASITIC INFESTATIONS.... :)
Well I'll keep some on hand then. Sounds good to me. pesky ACE2 receptors allow them worms in............We'll show them. Stop the storm.

thanks.

Ivermectin doesn't work.
Keep on saying that... I will use it as it is proven to work.. You can do what you want. It's kind of funny that your assertions are never backed up by science.

Conclusions:​

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Poor Otto.. Ivermectin stops the virus's ability to replicate allowing the body's own antibodies to kill it. Some cities in South America had 50% reductions in severe illness by simply using this drug prior to any vaccine. The science is pretty clear on this now.
No, it has not affect against COVID, but hey you're the horse in this issue.

Come-on man... Even you can see that is crap.

The dosage in the initial write up was one days worth... they changed to three days "after feedback".

They didn't start them on Ivermectin until after they had symptoms for seven days.

That's directly from your link.
Any drug will fail to help if it is used incorrectly. He is that disingenuous. They used 3–5-day courses early and it dropped severe infection by 50%.

Remember to shit those worms out
The government says that it also helps reduce the severity and death if taken early on, it also works with other RNA and DNA viruses.

I don't accept or dismiss scientific data based on my political beliefs. If the NIH tells us that it can be effective in the severity of the virus, why would you not take it based on a political beliefs that is all opinion and no facts?

Come-on man... Even you can see that is crap.

The dosage in the initial write up was one days worth... they changed to three days "after feedback".

They didn't start them on Ivermectin until after they had symptoms for seven days.

That's directly from your link.
For fuck sake, it doesn't work.
Let it go. :)

Forum List

Back