James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

(I assume the typo it should be is, otherwise this doesn’t make sense) Who said anything about the only risk I see is COVID?

Yes, I let Azog troll me into being triggered. That’s what trolls do. They win sometimes.

Your fixation on it, your reaction to Azog telling you other risks that you seem to ignore.

Your fixation on it, your reaction to Azog telling you other risks that you seem to ignore.
I think Azog tried telling me last year that we were going to see more suicides. Turns out suicide rates went down.

Azog also tried telling me that only a few thousand people died of COVID.

Azog is a moron. I’m fixated on vaccination because that’s the topic of the thread. Are going to attack me for sticking to the topic?

I'm vaxxed, baby. But, the folks who aren't vaxxed didn't cause jack shit. Saying they did is the most brainwashed idea in human history.
They cause stress on the healthcare system. Ask any hospital based healthcare worker. There’s so much burnout right now.

I think Azog tried telling me last year that we were going to see more suicides. Turns out suicide rates went down.

Azog is a moron. I’m fixated on vaccination because that’s the topic of the thread. Are going to attack me for sticking to the topic?

The topic is one thing, your blinders to the impact of mask mandates/lockdowns and other measures is another.

Look at that, suicides INCREASED in the groups most targeted by vaccine fascism. What a surprise.

Preliminary data reveals increases in the number of suicides among young adults, as well as some people of color.

I know what the fuck YOU'RE talking about all the fucking time. I also know what you're NOT talking about.

So, cut the shit, you lying bag of dicks.
You don’t know anything about me. The fact that you think you do is exactly what I’d expect an arrogant prick like yourself.

Do you follow me around and listen to me talk to people all day? No?

Then stop making assumptions asshole.

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.

Carville is a Low Life and has been so ever since he and the Clinton boys used to smuggle cocaine at the Mena Arkansas airport.

Actually, he's mellowing out, back in the day he would have put a bullet in the back of your brain, not just punch you in the face.

The topic is one thing, your blinders to the impact of mask mandates/lockdowns and other measures is another.
The thread isn’t about mask mandates and lockdowns so that’s why I haven’t said anything.

That’s not blinders, it’s staying on topic. Something that’s really hard for you to do when you fail again and again.

The thread isn’t about mask mandates and lockdowns so that’s why I haven’t said anything.

That’s not blinders, it’s staying on topic. Something that’s really hard for you to do when you fail again and again.
It’s about you pathetic vax cultists living in constant terror.
Pathetic display of mental illness combined with being a coward.

I need to hit his Twitter today and let him know if he wants to buy the plane ticket and cab ride he is welcome to come to my house and try to punch me in the face.

It’s about you pathetic vax cultists living in constant terror.
Pathetic display of mental illness combined with being a coward.
This is about your death cult refusing to do something merely because you don’t like being told what to do.

Usually people grow out of that reaction by kindergarten. Turns out we have a lot of people with arrested emotional development.

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.

Silly Carville. Why doesn’t he comment on the laws they passed giving immunity to big pharm and the government. Then they made sure the records are sealed for 99 years. An entire generation.

Forum List

Back