Jan. 6 GOP Prebuttal

And there ya go.
There you go what?
Not covering the democrat's bullshit "show trial" live?
We don't want to see that garbage. That "Kangaroo Court".
Laura is absolutely right, show what the audience wants to see.

The only thing that matters is that Trump requested National Guard troops to keep a lid on things, and those in-charge of security said "NO".

LOL, the very first paragraph in the article you didn't read states:

"Republicans are gearing up to offer multiple "prebuttals" on the eve of primetime public hearings by the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the U.S. Capitol."

The DOJ has charged several of the Proud Boys for their part in the Capital caper thus I am on topic and have several times in the thread stated the Public hearings is a dog and pony show and the GOP prebuttals are a waste of time.

=====

Meanwhile:

I have correctly pointed out that it is a show and nothing more since they have no power to indict or prosecute anything while the Democrats haven't after TWO YEARS bring up a prosecutable case against Trump or why AG Garland didn't appoint a special Prosecutor to investigate the Capital building riots that briefly disrupted the Certification process it was the OBVIOUS thing to do and he didn't do it.

I bring this very thing up in other J6 threads which also gets ignored because you leftist democrats can't address it.

What I see is that leftist democrats love the useless dog and pony show because that is all you have which is why your leftist dogs roll in the slime.

I prefer that they either drop this partisan dog and pony show bullshit and get serious to pursue a prosecutable case or drop it and go on.
Does ANY DOJ investigation begin with the BIG GUY or guys, first in a conspiracy? NEVER! They start lower, and work their way up to the big guns involved, Sunset T.

The only "pre-buttal" that the GOP needs to show is that Trump requested 10,000 National Guard troops to keep the peace on J6 and Pelosi and the Mayor said "NO!".
WHY did the mayor say "No" ?

Could it be because Rump was viewed as
SO untrustworthy, power-mad and desperate, that it was believed he would use them as muscle in his coup?

You can't "federalize" National Guard troops and put them into action on a moment's notice if they haven't been activated yet... :cool:

More like the Nuremburg Trials... righteous and necessary to ensure that (a) the crimes are made known and (b) they don't happen again...
Y'know, this alternate reality moment we're having...

I've finally settled on this: Because of our current condition, I don't expect much to come from any of this. But it would be nice to get it all out on the public record in case we've evolved a bit in the future and can come back and look at it with serious, sane, honest eyes.

My standards have dropped that far.

Interesting how Ingraham and Hannity (not to mention Junior) were texting Meadows on January 6, PLEADING with him to get Trump to stop the violence from his people, and NOW they don't give two shits about this "fake news".

I wonder how many cultists even know about that.
Show the tweets.

More like the Nuremburg Trials... righteous and necessary to ensure that (a) the crimes are made known and (b) they don't happen again...
Then why not look at ALL of the circumstances instead of just one direction?
Why were the Republicans appointed by McCarthy NOT allowed on the committee?
Only Trump haters were allowed on the committee.
Its a "kangaroo court", period.

The Prog damage is already done. Fly over voters are wary of the central government now.

Then why not look at ALL of the circumstances instead of just one direction?
Certainly.
Why were the Republicans appointed by McCarthy NOT allowed on the committee?
Because that's like asking an accused Criminal to sit on his own Grand Jury panel?
Only Trump haters were allowed on the committee.
Correct. Trump Lovers would do nothing but obstruct and deflect and make excuses and impede the work of such a necessary investigative body.

The Committee will overturn the rock of Trump Cult involvement and then The People can watch the maggots and worms burrow deeper to avoid the light.

Time to let some daylight into January 6, 2021, and then let The People make up their own minds, once all the facts are in.

Its a "kangaroo court", period.
No. It's a functioning Committee of the US House of Representatives, investigating Sedition and Insurrection on the part of Republicans Trump Cultists.

Certainly.

Because that's like asking an accused Criminal to sit on his own Grand Jury panel?

Correct. Trump Lovers would do nothing but obstruct and deflect and make excuses and impede the work of such a necessary investigative body.

No. It's a functioning Committee of the US House of Representatives, investigating Sedition and Insurrection on the part of Republicans Trump Cultists.
Look at the interaction above, about the texts.

They don't even know what's going on. They haven't been told.

Where do you go from there?

Forum List

Back