Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

How do you determine it's misinformation?
the lame attempt to blame republican presidents for recessions that happened during their term without any proof of a policy that caused the recession is a great example of dumb liberal misinformation

without dumb people the democrat party would go extinct

proof that gop presidents cause bad economies
There's no proof....only the wreckage dotting the landscape.

Possible culprits include

Aimless and destructive fiscal policies

Spending emphasis on low multiplier investments, and wasting assets.

Reckless disregard for regulation.

Washington (CNN) - The House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol has decided to make criminal referrals to the Department of Justice, the panel's chairman, Rep. Bennie Thompson, told reporters Tuesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/06/politics/january-6-committee-criminal-referrals/index.html

Break out the rye and mustard, Baby....It's Grand Salami Time...
Don't put the cart before the horse. Criminal referrals mean nothing unless the DOJ picks up the torch and carries it across the finish line.

False. See above.
OK it seems like one of them has testified, like I said I don't watch witch hunts. I do find it telling that the third hand account "bombshell" from Hutchinson was done with much pomp and very public, but the "interview" with the Secret Agent that was actually in the vehicle was closed door. Witch Hunt.

Don't put the cart before the horse. Criminal referrals mean nothing unless the DOJ picks up the torch and carries it across the finish line.
No, it means referrals have been issued.
That isnt "insurrection".
In a constitutional democracy, sedition and insurrection refer to inciting or participating in rebellion against the constitutionally established government, its processes and institutions, or the rule of law.
Understanding Insurrection and Sedition

What weapons were they armed with ?

If you left your echo chamber you would know...

1. The above brought weapons to the capital.

2. Weapons caches were stored outside the capital.

3. Others beside the ones mentioned above had weapons at the capital.

4. Trump knew that some of the people he sent to the capital to "fight" had weapons.

You can't claim any conspiracy when celebrities and politicians were bailing out rioters or no one being arrested at all.

Excuse me? Did you just claim that because celebrities and politicians who contributed to agencies that contributed to legally bail someone out of jail means that the DoJ can't charge people with seditious conspiracy?

ROFL. That is one of the most arbitrary and desperate claims I have heard in a while.

What about that CHOP shit ?

Yeah, idiots. What do you want? I can't go back in time and ask Trump's DoJ to prosecute? To late fo that. Sorry if the last administration was weak on crime but someone needs to address this shit. May as well be Garland.

Bet money you didn't have a complaint about that ? Because you are a hack.
Of course I complained. My son lives in downtown Seattle. He said it wasn't as bad as the right wing media made it out but it was still bullshit and I agree.

Forum List

Back