Jan 6th Has Been Replaced By 34

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats celebrate red letter days.

They celebrated when the Iraq war reached 4000 KIAs. They celebrate Jan 6th like it was their Pearl Harbor. They celebrated the counting of imaginary dead from COVID. Now they celebrate the #34 like it's July 4th.

Why is it Democrats always celebrate when bad things happen to other people?

MSNBC constantly flashes "34 Felony Counts" all day long at the bottom of their screen.

Put #34 on your avatar, leftists. Right next to your Ukrainian flag. Show us how sick you are. 34 is the left's MAGA hat. Eventually someone will start making a clothing line with #34 in big red letters.

And all of it is backfiring. #34 is just showing everyone what a moron you are.

Biden scheduled a speech ahead of the verdict, and when he walked away, a journalist asked Biden if Trump was a political prisoner. Fox said he just walked away.
This was a boldfaced lie.
Nope. Turns out Biden turned and gave everyone a Dr Evil grin fitting of a dictator as a response.

I remember when Democrats cried about Trump doing to Biden and Hillary exactly what Biden actually did to Trump.

What are your thoughts?

tears-crying.gif

He's a washed up actor rich man who doesn't know what its like to live paycheck to paycheck or have to say no to your kid when he or she asks for strawberries because they cost more than you have... I think these super rich elites endorsements for evil Joe hurts him more than it helps... Hey Hollywood!!! we don't care what you think....

Hillary Clinton should be indicted and convicted for deleting 33,000 incriminating emails from her illegal server.
Only stupid assholes like Patton Oswald would support a greedy corrupt criminal like Hillary Clinton.

Oswald could be on the Epstein fight list... you never know...

Epstein Island Flight Log - JetPunk

WebNov 10, 2023 · Epstein Island Flight Log. Name all the Celebrities, Famous People, Assistants, and Pilots who were listed as going to Epstein island ... Patton Oswalt. Paul Mellon. Paula Epstein. Paula Mala. Peter Marino. Pharrel Willams. Prince Andrew. Prince Charles. Quentin Tarantino. Rachel Maddow. Rainn Wilson. Raloh Ellison.

Democrats celebrate red letter days.

They celebrated when the Iraq war reached 4000 KIAs. They celebrate Jan 6th like it was their Pearl Harbor. They celebrated the counting of imaginary dead from COVID. Now they celebrate the #34 like it's July 4th.

Why is it Democrats always celebrate when bad things happen to other people?

MSNBC constantly flashes "34 Felony Counts" all day long at the bottom of their screen.

Put #34 on your avatar, leftists. Right next to your Ukrainian flag. Show us how sick you are. 34 is the left's MAGA hat. Eventually someone will start making a clothing line with #34 in big red letters.

And all of it is backfiring. #34 is just showing everyone what a moron you are.

Biden scheduled a speech ahead of the verdict, and when he walked away, a journalist asked Biden if Trump was a political prisoner. Fox said he just walked away.
This was a boldfaced lie.
Nope. Turns out Biden turned and gave everyone a Dr Evil grin fitting of a dictator as a response.

I remember when Democrats cried about Trump doing to Biden and Hillary exactly what Biden actually did to Trump.

What are your thoughts?

Maxine Waters is channeling her girl self standing there with grape jelly all over face when mama asks:
"Who ate all the damn Grape Jelly?"
Maxine: "It wasn't me."
"I ain't seen no Grape Jelly, I don't even know what Grape Jelly is."
Mama: "Well I'm whoop dat ass 'til you tell me all about the Grape Jelly!"
Whop! What happened with the Jelly, Maxine? "Ahhhh!"
Maxine: "Okay mama, I got hungry and I ate it all gone and didn't want Bubba to get none."
Mama: "Okay, WHOP! And don't ever lie like to me again like that."
Whop! And 1 more for gettin' greedy with your brother.
Okay, mama's all done now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back