Jay Carney gets grilled about Benghazi !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
its happening now !! whats so shocking is most of the White House press corps are questioning the White Houses involvement !! even the left leaning journalists !!:eek: they are even questioning when the White House knew about the IRS going after conservative groups !!:eek:

Last edited:
He's a tool, remember when they used to pawn him off as an objective journalist for Time?

Obama has less interest in Benghazi than Bush had in the tens of thousands he personally ordered killed and maimed, mainly because Obama is not and cannot be connected to Benghazi.

If the nutball scum of the earth went after Clinton they might get somewhere. Going after Obama is, however, par for the nutball course. About like an ant climbing an elephant's leg with pussy on its mind.

Obama has less interest in Benghazi than Bush had in the tens of thousands he personally ordered killed and maimed, mainly because Obama is not and cannot be connected to Benghazi.

If the nutball scum of the earth went after Clinton they might get somewhere. Going after Obama is, however, par for the nutball course. About like an ant climbing an elephant's leg with pussy on its mind.
Clinton is in the ringer also !!:eusa_eh:

Reality check: Clinton is the only one in the spotlight. At least on earth.

One understands that in Nutball BuzzarroLand Obama is guilty until proven innocent.

May be is time for Carney to go? he seems stressed.... but then...who wouldn't be, lying on a daily basis the way he does?

Time for this administration to replace him with another liar.

The President of the United states cannot be connected to the US armed forces or the State Department? He is not responsible for their actions?

Do tell.

One understands that in Nutball BuzzarroLand Obama is guilty until proven innocent.

So how do you Obama-zombies like having your leftist politicians being put in the spotlight?

How do you leftist GHOULS like it when the tainted, dishonest crooks that you admire and adore, are exposed for the liars and scumbags that they really are?

The only question left is, after sanctioning the killing of unborn and newborn babies, and supporting Islamo-terrorist organizations by trying to sweep the murders of a U.S. diplomat and his security detail under the rug, what do you leftist bottom feeders do for an ENCORE?

The President of the United states cannot be connected to the US armed forces or the State Department? He is not responsible for their actions?

Do tell.

Dugdale_Jukes forgot to turn off the webcam on his computer as he typed that post, and my system picked up his picture:

07-minister.jpg

Somehow, I'm just not as surprised as I could have been..... :eusa_angel:

So how do you Obama-zombies like having your leftist politicians being put in the spotlight?

How do you leftist GHOULS like it when the tainted, dishonest crooks that you admire and adore, are exposed for the liars and scumbags that they really are?

The only question left is, after sanctioning the killing of unborn and newborn babies, and supporting Islamo-terrorist organizations by trying to sweep the murders of a U.S. diplomat and his security detail under the rug, what do you leftist bottom feeders do for an ENCORE?

No Obama zombie here you filthy god damned asslicking white trash nutball motherfucker.

To be sure, you wouldn't know the "only" question even if it was something as simple as which one of your mother's legs did the best part of you run down.

But I digress...

Obama has a pretty good wall around him. You might remember how Scooter Libby took the fall for your nutball zombie president? And how a lowlife scum like Clinton even had people stonewalling to protect him? Well, Obama really is just a fool instead of a malevolent cancer on the republic like Clinton and the white trash hero, Junebug Bush. You people ain't a gonna touch him. No one as stupid as Issa and those people are going to damage him chasing zionist unicorns more than he damages himself with domestic policy.

To recap: take Clinton and go away lucky. Otherwise Obama is going to do another victory lap around you white trash morons.

Last edited:
The worms of the MSM are turning, methinks.

It's bad for Obama and Hillary when ABC, CBS, and NBS start circling.

Do tell.

Dugdale_Jukes forgot to turn off the webcam on his computer as he typed that post, and my system picked up his picture:

07-minister.jpg

Somehow, I'm just not as surprised as I could have been..... :eusa_angel:

I keep tellin' 'em to start hyping Andrew Cuomo or sucking up to Chris Christie. I guess they want to go down with the ship just like ol' Baghdad Bob.

Forum List

Back