Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

"Chosen" means being selected as witnesses. In history the Jews remain faithful to God even after 2000 years of exile without their own homeland. They are scattered as prophesied but remain the only ethnic group who can keep their religion and customs after being exiled for 2000 years.

The big question becomes "What God"?
If Jesus is really Son of God, and God himself even.

Then, certainly Jews, haven't been faithful to God, afterall.

The Jewish Talmud apparently even states that Jesus is boiling in the Jewish version of Hell in excrement.

Certainly a great disrespect, which is completely uncalled for.

Well Jesus did disrespect the teaching in the talmud, what he derided as the traditions of men. So they insulted his memory after his death. So what. Like you don't?

But, back to your logic, if Jesus was not God, then it is you who have been faithless and the Jews that have been faithful.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Independent----there is no credible line in the NT in which Jesus derides the Talmud.
You are a willing victim of roman sophistry

From a Jewish source.

Gittin 57a:4

Onkelos said to him: What is the punishment of that man, a euphemism for Jesus himself, in the next world? Jesus said to him: He is punished with boiling excrement. As the Master said: Anyone who mocks the words of the Sages will be sentenced to boiling excrement. And this was his sin, as he mocked the words of the Sages. The Gemara comments: Come and see the difference between the sinners of Israel and the prophets of the nations of the world. As Balaam, who was a prophet, wished Israel harm, whereas Jesus the Nazarene, who was an Jewish sinner, sought their well-being.
Cool story, bro...
I have the Artscroll Talmud installed on my iPhone and it’s talking about what happens to a rebellious king.
You must relish being an asshole.

it's in GITTEN-------Independent-----I read all of GITTEN ------uhm....get it? the whole thing
in translation. Ain't no Jesus in GITTEN I am sure you would understand WHY I read
GITTEN --------well------I read it but still------after about 30 years ------AIN't GOT NO GIT.
All of the Nazi sites that cite "jesus boiling...." say it's in GITTEN. I like the story about
ONKELOS------which seems to describe his pre-jewish experience (?) and "that man"
MEANS JESUS huh?

The Jewish Talmud apparently even states that Jesus is boiling in the Jewish version of Hell in excrement.

for the record---neither Jesus nor Christians are mentioned in the Talmud.
Some catechism whores have so claimed-----but it is not true. Jews do not
have a version of hell. Hell is a greek and roman construct. Sobie dear----
can you cite the BOOK OF THE TALMUD ----in which that claim that jesus is
boiling in excrement------you need not quote the putative lines----just the
name of the book. (this one always makes me laugh)

You know you Jews are being dishonest, when you say there's no Jewish version of Hell.

Plain & simply J00 do.

Tzoah Rotachat - Wikipedia

Tzoah Rotachat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tsoah rothachath — "boiling excrement") in the Talmud and Zohar is a location in Gehenna (Gehinnom) where the souls of Jews who committed certain sins are sent for punishment. This form of punishment is cited as being of extreme nature, if not the most extreme, in the sense that those individuals sentenced there are not given relief even on Shabbat, and are not released after the standard twelve-month period.

wrong again------GEHINNOM is not hell------it is a garbage dump outside the precincts of
Jerusalem----there is no DEVIL OR HADES presiding, it is not a place underground--
---and the entire issue is metaphor

It sure sounds very close to Hell to me.

Gehenna - Wikipedia
Cool...
Rather than study Scripture, go to Wikipedia.
Hell is you that has no connection to God.

The only times I've felt a connection to God, is when severely Sleep deprived, and therefor rather Delusional.

Lie. And you know what, Judea declared war on Germany in 1933. If only Jews were not in Poland.

What lie? Be specific.

"Judea" wasn't a state at the time. Are you granting legitimacy to the claim that Islam has declared war on the US?

Judea, right was not even at the time, but all the jews of the world were Judea.

So they had no army, no navy, no air force, no Marines, didn't plant babies wrapped in explosives to kill Germans, didn't drive trucks into crowds. Just how much of a threat were they?

Just money. Sanctions. There was no Israel then.

The Jewish Declaration of War on Nazi Germany: The Economic Boycott of 1933. M. Raphael Johnson, Ph.D.

The whole of Israel throughout the world is uniting to declare an economic and financial war on Germany. The appearance of the Swastika as the symbol of the new Germany has revived the old war symbol of Judas to new life. Fourteen million Jews scattered over the entire world are tight to each other as if one man, in order to declare war against the German persecutors of their fellow believers.
The Jewish wholesaler will quit his house, the banker his stock exchange, the merchant his business, and the beggar his humble hut, in order to join the holy war against Hitler's people.

judea declared war on germany - Google Search:

There were some 67 million Germans at the time, and your source says 14 million Jews worldwide. Contrast that with over a billion Muslims worldwide with Islam declaring war on the US. IOW, they weren't that much of a threat as to warrant genocide.

It sounds like you're looking to find reasons to excuse Hitler's attempts to wipe them out. Why would you do that? There is no excuse.

I wonder if anyone has CALCULATED that harm to Germany created by the fact that DA
JOOOOS did not like adolf

You know you Jews are being dishonest, when you say there's no Jewish version of Hell.

Plain & simply J00 do.

Tzoah Rotachat

tsoah rothachath — "boiling excrement") in the Talmud and Zohar is a location in Gehenna (Gehinnom) where the souls of Jews who committed certain sins are sent for punishment. This form of punishment is cited as being of extreme nature, if not the most extreme, in the sense that those individuals sentenced there are not given relief even on Shabbat, and are not released after the standard twelve-month period.

wrong again------GEHINNOM is not hell------it is a garbage dump outside the precincts of
Jerusalem----there is no DEVIL OR HADES presiding, it is not a place underground--

Gehenna - Wikipedia
Cool...

The only times I've felt a connection to God, is when severely Sleep deprived, and therefor rather Delusional.
That’s your choice, but you’re always delusional.

"Chosen" means being selected as witnesses. In history the Jews remain faithful to God even after 2000 years of exile without their own homeland. They are scattered as prophesied but remain the only ethnic group who can keep their religion and customs after being exiled for 2000 years.

Well Jesus did disrespect the teaching in the talmud, what he derided as the traditions of men. So they insulted his memory after his death. So what. Like you don't?

But, back to your logic, if Jesus was not God, then it is you who have been faithless and the Jews that have been faithful.

Independent----there is no credible line in the NT in which Jesus derides the Talmud.

From a Jewish source.

Onkelos said to him: What is the punishment of that man, a euphemism for Jesus himself, in the next world? Jesus said to him: He is punished with boiling excrement. As the Master said: Anyone who mocks the words of the Sages will be sentenced to boiling excrement. And this was his sin, as he mocked the words of the Sages. The Gemara comments: Come and see the difference between the sinners of Israel and the prophets of the nations of the world. As Balaam, who was a prophet, wished Israel harm, whereas Jesus the Nazarene, who was an Jewish sinner, sought their well-being.
Cool story, bro...
I have the Artscroll Talmud installed on my iPhone and it’s talking about what happens to a rebellious king.

Jews consider Jesus a Rebellious King, no?

Plain & simply J00 do.

Tzoah Rotachat

Gehenna - Wikipedia
Cool...

sobie-----sleep deprivation renders a person PSYCHOTIC-------because---believe it or not---
DREAM DEPRIVATION

From a Jewish source.

Cool story, bro...

Jews consider Jesus a Rebellious King, no?

no----Jews ----in general-----do not consider Jesus at all

Why is that significant? It was the Jews who had to wear armbands signifying who they were and made them targets.

One observer reported that the star increased German non-Nazi sympathy for Jews as the impoverished citizens who wore them were, contrary to Nazi propaganda, obviously not the cause of German failure in the east. In Czechoslovakia, the government had to ban hat tipping toward Jews and other courtesies that became popular as protests against the German occupation. A whispering campaign that claimed that the action was in response to the United States government requiring German Americansto wear swastikas was unsuccessful.[22]

Yellow badge - Wikipedia

Your quote strengthens my statement. The Jews were targeted for destruction simply because they were Jews. They were publicly identified as such, and your own quote established that the locals were forbidden to even respect their presence. The Nazis did great evil, and the Jews were their primary target.

A lot of other people were targeted in WW2 too.
Only the Jew matters.

"A lot"?????

Who? Do tell.

It really is about the Jews & their suffering.

About 26 million Russians & 20 million Chinese were killed in WW2.

We hardly ever hear much about their suffering in comparison to 6 million Jews.

That's because they were not targeted for extinction like the Jews were.

Plain & simply J00 do.

Tzoah Rotachat

Gehenna - Wikipedia
Cool...

Not delusional enough to believe there's a God for sure, that's a sign of Schizophrenia & Bi Polar disorder.
Likewise Atheism is a sign of Psychopathy.

No wonder why the World is so f*cked up, we need Eugenics.

Gehenna - Wikipedia
Cool...

Not delusional enough to believe there's a God for sure, that's a sign of Schizophrenia & Bi Polar disorder.

Please do volunteer.

Gehenna - Wikipedia
Cool...

NOPE------we need lots of REM SLEEP

What lie? Be specific.

"Judea" wasn't a state at the time. Are you granting legitimacy to the claim that Islam has declared war on the US?

Judea, right was not even at the time, but all the jews of the world were Judea.

So they had no army, no navy, no air force, no Marines, didn't plant babies wrapped in explosives to kill Germans, didn't drive trucks into crowds. Just how much of a threat were they?

The Jewish Declaration of War on Nazi Germany: The Economic Boycott of 1933. M. Raphael Johnson, Ph.D.

The whole of Israel throughout the world is uniting to declare an economic and financial war on Germany. The appearance of the Swastika as the symbol of the new Germany has revived the old war symbol of Judas to new life. Fourteen million Jews scattered over the entire world are tight to each other as if one man, in order to declare war against the German persecutors of their fellow believers.
The Jewish wholesaler will quit his house, the banker his stock exchange, the merchant his business, and the beggar his humble hut, in order to join the holy war against Hitler's people.

There were some 67 million Germans at the time, and your source says 14 million Jews worldwide. Contrast that with over a billion Muslims worldwide with Islam declaring war on the US. IOW, they weren't that much of a threat as to warrant genocide.

It sounds like you're looking to find reasons to excuse Hitler's attempts to wipe them out. Why would you do that? There is no excuse.

I wonder if anyone has CALCULATED that harm to Germany created by the fact that DA

It turns out they had good reason to oppose him, didn't it?

From a Jewish source.

Cool story, bro...

it's in GITTEN-------Independent-----I read all of GITTEN ------uhm....get it? the whole thing
in translation. Ain't no Jesus in GITTEN I am sure you would understand WHY I read
GITTEN --------well------I read it but still------after about 30 years ------AIN't GOT NO GIT.
All of the Nazi sites that cite "jesus boiling...." say it's in GITTEN. I like the story about
ONKELOS------which seems to describe his pre-jewish experience (?) and "that man"
MEANS JESUS huh?

Wikipedia's now a Nazi site??????

The presence of Jesus the Nazarene in boiling excrement is one of the disputed references to Jesus in the Talmud.[2] Onkelos raises up Yeshu by necromancy,[3]and asks him about his punishment in Gehinnom.[4][5] Jesus replies that he is in "boiling excrement."[6]

It turns out they had good reason to oppose him, didn't it?

you do not appreciate the WISDOM of Penny's sources------ADOLF would
have been a nice guy if ONLY DA JEWS LIKED HIM

From a Jewish source.

Cool story, bro...

MEANS JESUS huh?

The presence of Jesus the Nazarene in boiling excrement is one of the disputed references to Jesus in the Talmud.[2] Onkelos raises up Yeshu by necromancy,[3]and asks him about his punishment in Gehinnom.[4][5] Jesus replies that he is in "boiling excrement."[6]

Onkelos said that before he converted to Judaism-------he was a greek polack at the time

From a Jewish source.

Cool story, bro...

MEANS JESUS huh?

There are 7 Yeshu’s in The Talmud.
Which one is Jesus?
I am of the opinion that Yeshu is a nickname for a rebellious student.
So which one of the 7 is Iosus?

From a Jewish source.

Cool story, bro...

MEANS JESUS huh?

Which one is Jesus?

Didn't ultimately Jesus of Nazareth cause Jews who rejected him the most problems?

So, I wouldn't doubt which Jesus it is.

From a Jewish source.

Cool story, bro...

MEANS JESUS huh?

Which one is Jesus?

aw shucks------I cannot remember the precise figures-----but someone once
calculated, not only the incidence of the name YESHU at that time-----but even
the incidence of the name YESHUA BEN YOSEF ------REALLY LOTS----it was a
very common name

From a Jewish source.

Cool story, bro...

MEANS JESUS huh?

Which one is Jesus?

Didn't ultimately Jesus of Nazareth cause Jews who rejected him the most problems?

which?

From a Jewish source.

Cool story, bro...

MEANS JESUS huh?

Which one is Jesus?

No; that was Paul, Saul of Tarsus.
Funny thing is that James told Paul to STFU because his brother Jesus was all for observering God’s Commandments.
That’s why the Book of James, the first book of the NT chronologically, was kicked to the end of the Canon.

Forum List

Back