Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

your man JOACHIM was an ass licker of the founder of Nazism----to wit POS MARTIN LUTHER
His interpretations are cute Nazi sophistry-----Mein Kampf ALSO consists of an INTERNAL LOGIC.
GOEBBELS justified every filth that was and is NAZI ideology-----quite well
Irosi to whom ....do you lick?

She was 'taught' by a cult of Chasidic racists and bigots. She pretty much tapped out on all this long ago, and is now merely throwing tantrums and idiotic spin, like Hobbles has always done.

I am "irosie"-----I was born in the USA -----to jewish parents ALSO born in the USA
and who are (were) entirely secular. I had no "jewish" education. I did not even
attend the usual ---few hours per week of "Hebrew school" that lots of jewish kids
in the USA attend. I grew up in a very Christian town----and got invited to sunday
school (Christian) ----lots. As a college student I took a job in a very large "teaching
hospital" and there encountered lots of young muslim doctors-----who were delighted
to tell me all about islam--------and some of the stuff they learned in the "jew free"
schools in Pakistan ABOUT JEWS. -------that is the kind of stuff Rehmani and
Pic---BOTH "KNOW" I have another credential----my childhood town was quite
NAZI LIKE ------not a single black person and-----JOOOOS were kinda unwelcomed.
Islamo Nazi propaganda fluttered in the wind-------all over town. I was an avid reader
as a child----------I read the islamo-Nazi propaganda that littered the whole town----the
stuff that Pic and Rehmani know----the stuff still preached in mosques and used
in the grammar school curriculum of shariah shit holes such as Pakistan. Way back
then Iran was kinda not into that shit (there were Iranian docs over in the hospital
in which I worked then too) I doubt that Pic ever met a Chassid. He cites Nazi scum
as sources to support his filth
still gender unknown.
chchchc how innocent jews are like just born. they are the one who own mostly world media.
Why does gender matter to you?
The belief that Joos own the media is anti-semitic and anything but original.

You are a bore.

your man JOACHIM was an ass licker of the founder of Nazism----to wit POS MARTIN LUTHER
His interpretations are cute Nazi sophistry-----Mein Kampf ALSO consists of an INTERNAL LOGIC.

She was 'taught' by a cult of Chasidic racists and bigots. She pretty much tapped out on all this long ago, and is now merely throwing tantrums and idiotic spin, like Hobbles has always done.
Irosi's gender unknown.

She says she had a very serious head injury; I just go with that. In real life, most Jewish scholars have the same opinion this guy has re history versus convenient fantasy, particularly in Israel's own universities.

"And here is what bothers me so much about modern "scholarship." At what point did history become ethics? Why should we subvert the elusive search for facts to moralist concerns? So what if they are on or off the hook? If you want to be a preacher, go preach. If you want to save the world, go into politics. If you want to invent a world free of evil, take prozac. It was said in Ecclesiastes and it still is true today, people suck. They did then, all of them. They do now, all of us. History is the history of self-interested, competing, aggressive, selfish, murderous humans. At what point did it become a morality play?" -Dave WIlliams, George Mason Univ.

Well, it doesn't much matter either way; they indeed did 'own' much of the movie business as studio and theater owners in the early years, and they were more 'WASP' than the WASP's were back then, they practically invented the WASP cultural perceptions and stereotypes in that era, nearly all of them were patriotic assimilationists bordering on fanatical super-patriotism while still maintaining a sense of Jewish identity, despite the prejudices of the times. Most of the other 'media moguls' had little problem maintaining a 'hands off' approach to running their newspapers and TV networks, so they were actually better owners than a lot of non-Jewish owners would have been, so no reason to complain if the meme were true. In our times, it matters little re modern 'Hollywood' and the MSM whether they are Jewish or not, they are for the most part American haters, deviants, racists ,and sociopaths, same goes for Italians, Irish, WASP, black latino, or any other ethnic group in media today, right or left wing, or just amoral and totally selfish.

Last edited:

I am "irosie"-----I was born in the USA -----to jewish parents ALSO born in the USA
and who are (were) entirely secular. I had no "jewish" education. I did not even
attend the usual ---few hours per week of "Hebrew school" that lots of jewish kids
in the USA attend. I grew up in a very Christian town----and got invited to sunday
school (Christian) ----lots. As a college student I took a job in a very large "teaching
hospital" and there encountered lots of young muslim doctors-----who were delighted
to tell me all about islam--------and some of the stuff they learned in the "jew free"
Islamo Nazi propaganda fluttered in the wind-------all over town. I was an avid reader
as a child----------I read the islamo-Nazi propaganda that littered the whole town----the
in the grammar school curriculum of shariah shit holes such as Pakistan. Way back
then Iran was kinda not into that shit (there were Iranian docs over in the hospital
in which I worked then too) I doubt that Pic ever met a Chassid. He cites Nazi scum
still gender unknown.
chchchc how innocent jews are like just born. they are the one who own mostly world media.
Why does gender matter to you?

You are a bore.
May be you mind the gender
because a lot of paid agent propagandist use gender while conversation don't support.

Irosi's gender unknown.

She says she had a very serious head injury; I just go with that. In real life, most Jewish scholars have the same opinion this guy has re history versus convenient fantasy, particularly in Israel's own universities.

"And here is what bothers me so much about modern "scholarship." At what point did history become ethics? Why should we subvert the elusive search for facts to moralist concerns? So what if they are on or off the hook? If you want to be a preacher, go preach. If you want to save the world, go into politics. If you want to invent a world free of evil, take prozac. It was said in Ecclesiastes and it still is true today, people suck. They did then, all of them. They do now, all of us. History is the history of self-interested, competing, aggressive, selfish, murderous humans. At what point did it become a morality play?" -Dave WIlliams, George Mason Univ.
let's come to the topic to me jew are not God Chosen people now and 3000 years has been passed and masaya is not coming either, they should give up their nonsense and live normal life.

still gender unknown.

You’re right.,. We do own you. Don’t ever forget it.

Irosi's gender unknown.

let's come to the topic to me jew are not God Chosen people now and 3000 years has been passed and masaya is not coming either, they should give up their nonsense and live normal life.

Maybe you should stop being a dumb ( whatever you are) and learn how to spell

So you have other hobbies? :)

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.

I did tell you why. We are 16mil? We own most of the wealth, have most of the power and control inferior beings such as you. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain it? Israel is tiny and holds off the Islamist hoards fairly easily. Why? Because we are the chosen people. Did you never watch Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Jews own most of the wealth??
Source for this??

So, God is on your side over Israel.
That's what Nazis thought over Nazi Germany when they kept winning, until they fell.

P.S
Poland won a lot more battles when outnumbered than Israel.

Maybe because Poles are the Chosen people????????

It makes every bit as much sense as Jews being such.

Pollacks are “chosen?” :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

We've discussed Poland's sorry record in aiding the Nazis during and especially after their occupation before; Sobi of course prefers the fantasy version, as per Poland's sanitized version they teach Polish kids in the schools there, much like the versions of WW II the Japanese were teaching in theirs.

He blames Jews for the Holocaust instead of looking at his disgusting Racist Religious Hatred and desire to eliminate every Jewish person in Europe Pollack Mentality

Irosi's gender unknown.

it seems clear to me that English is not ---RHEMMY's mother tongue

Irosi's gender unknown.

Talk about a Stupid ignorant uninformed poster. Enjoy it

Irosi's gender unknown.

can you try to be a bit more specific?

still gender unknown.

You’re right.,. We do own you. Don’t ever forget it.
Are you really jew? Then don't talk like that because you are invisible. Why you are invisible?

Irosi's gender unknown.

Talk sensibly. give some clear reply.

Irosi's gender unknown.

Jew population should be around 500 million not 14 million in 5000 years some one should calculate it

Irosi's gender unknown.

Irosi you calling yourself with female name and talk like shit most of the time. Can't find some respectable job.

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.

I did tell you why. We are 16mil? We own most of the wealth, have most of the power and control inferior beings such as you. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain it? Israel is tiny and holds off the Islamist hoards fairly easily. Why? Because we are the chosen people. Did you never watch Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Source for this??

That's what Nazis thought over Nazi Germany when they kept winning, until they fell.

P.S

We've discussed Poland's sorry record in aiding the Nazis during and especially after their occupation before; Sobi of course prefers the fantasy version, as per Poland's sanitized version they teach Polish kids in the schools there, much like the versions of WW II the Japanese were teaching in theirs.

He blames Jews for the Holocaust instead of looking at his disgusting Racist Religious Hatred and desire to eliminate every Jewish person in Europe Pollack Mentality
Then to whom to blame if not to jew? Jews claim 6 million jew killed but no proof.

Irosi's gender unknown.

You are showing that you are the one who is dumb, no one know what you are talking about only irritating that why people bare laming to jew.

Well, it doesn't much matter either way; they indeed did 'own' much of the movie business as studio and theater owners in the early years, and they were more 'WASP' than the WASP's were back then, they practically invented the WASP cultural perceptions and stereotypes in that era, nearly all of them were patriotic assimilationists bordering on fanatical super-patriotism while still maintaining a sense of Jewish identity, despite the prejudices of the times. Most of the other 'media moguls' had little problem maintaining a 'hands off' approach to running their newspapers and TV networks, so they were actually better owners than a lot of non-Jewish owners would have been, so no reason to complain if the meme were true. In our times, it matters little re modern 'Hollywood' and the MSM whether they are Jewish or not, they are for the most part American haters, deviants, racists ,and sociopaths, same goes for Italians, Irish, WASP, black latino, or any other ethnic group in media today, right or left wing, or just amoral and totally selfish.
But media own by others is possible, but same time others can be under cove jew.

Source for this??

P.S

Then to whom to blame if not to jew? Jews claim 6 million jew killed but no proof.

What proof would you like since video and pics are not enough

Forum List

Back