Zone1 Jews: Do you blame Jesus for all the persecution our people have suffered?

Not "it," but the religious leaders of His day. Did you read the he context? Pilate washed his hands and basically said to the crowd, this mans innocent blood is on you. The Jewish leaders who wanted Him dead owned up to that.
I am fascinated. Did those jewish "leaders" have names?. I can name some recognized jewish leaders of that era----but none that I know of would have
cheered "crucify him crucify him" for ANYONE----Jewish leaders at that time absolutely rejected crucifixion

I am fascinated. Did those jewish "leaders" have names?. I can name some recognized jewish leaders of that era----but none that I know of would have
cheered "crucify him crucify him" for ANYONE----Jewish leaders at that time absolutely rejected crucifixion
No Jew would yell “cruficy him, cruficy him.” That’s not how Jews put people to death. Nor would they demand something like that on Passover, or as Shabbat approached.

No Jew would yell “cruficy him, cruficy him.” That’s not how Jews put people to death. Nor would they demand something like that on Passover, or as Shabbat approached.
so true----LONG LONG ago----when I was but----well what I NOW
consider a kid, I read the NT story several times and realized that
it was so chock full of holes that anyone who knows anything about
Judea in the first century AD -----would be nuts to believe it

Well, you know, in the absence of 5.56mm and missile strikes one does what one can...
Crucifixion was specifically rejected----your sardonic comment in the
face of a serious issue is-----uhm----kinda annoying

Another thing people always seem to miss. OFTEN, the Bible is "just" history. It simply recounts events and the WORDS of those involved.

Because WORDS were spoken doesn't mean God endorses or approves of those words.

And, as I said, those words Lisa mentioned as "anti-Jewish' were spoken by the JEWISH leaders who sought to have an innocent man put to death because they saw him as a political threat.

Another thing people always seem to miss. OFTEN, the Bible is "just" history. It simply recounts events and the WORDS of those involved.

Because WORDS were spoken doesn't mean God endorses or approves of those words.

And, as I said, those words Lisa mentioned as "anti-Jewish' were spoken by the JEWISH leaders who sought to have an innocent man put to death because they saw him as a political threat.
I am intrigued. Can you name some of those jewish leaders "who
sought to have an innocent man put to death because they saw
him as a political threat" AND tell us just what they indicated
was the 'political threat' ?

Really? YHWH waited a hell of a time, billions of years, to make his presence known. What restraint.
Are you speaking of the Theory of Radio Carbon dating? Truth: You nor anyone else knows what has happened in the past (if that date is past recorded history)....as the first premise of Applying SCIENCE in order to provide facts.......there must be an observation (observed....not guessed at, assumed, speculated about via the philosophy of CONJECTURE).........next, a fact of science must be reproducible with consistent outcomes each and every time the Experiment has been applied. Its called the "scientific method".

Do you know what happens each and every time that pseudo-science attempts to reproduce LIFE from dead matter? Its falsified by the Scientific Method. Whereas........the creation model presented in Genesis has never been falsified by the scientific method. Life can only be reproduced by procreation within species (Genesis 1:24)..........this is a fact of science that has existed since the 19th century as proven via the scientific method. I will yield to your brilliance......."IF" you can present one successful experiment that has reproduced life void of pre-existing life within the same species.

You can't prove what has happened in the past because there is no source of calibrating any outcome of experimentation past RECORDED HISTORY. .....the theory of radio carbon dating is based upon circular reasoning......not science, as carbon dating can't be applied to any antiquated rocks objects older than.......50,000 years (which in and by itself is absurd because there is no calibrating anything void of OBSERVATION (recorded history)

So how do these supposed (wink, wink) scientists date objects? They measure the age of the rocks based upon the content of the fossils they find within the strata/rocks/stones.........then in a circular fashion they measure the fossils based upon the targeted age of the rocks/strata they have abritarily given to the fossils.

Truth: When I die........and someone comes across my grave in 10 or 15 thousand years I hope they don't declare that I am as old as the dirt that contains my grave.

Last edited:
him as a political threat"
AND tell us just what they indicated

trick question, few and far between - the jewish hornets cared little, non at all for their innocence.

him as a political threat" AND tell us just what they indicated
STILL WAITING----anyone know ANYTHING about that
which is incessant jelly-bean school fare?

Forum List

Back