Jimmy Carter In Hospice Care

332457683_1116213376445029_2820419415630485789_n.jpg

Eastern Europe wars? Ukraine and Belarus and other nations are traditionally Russian sphere of orbit. Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and others as examples are not. The Polish know tyranny. They even try to warn us. To no avail.

Actually, there have been wars in Moldava, Georgia, Armenia, Chechnya, and Ukraine.
I bet they are all missing the Soviet Union about now

Which proves incompetance and nothing more.

The fact is he plotted their destruction and it haooened. That is not coincidence except for the weak and simple minded people like you who adored the USSR.

It is fact he engineered it.

It was a gift to humanity

Historic truth sucks but it is in your face and you are a liar
By your dubious logic, if I wish my ex-boss were dead, and tomorrow he died of a heart attack, I'd be guilty of murder.

So let's look at the thing reagan "plotted".

Well, he armed Muslim fanatics in Afghanistan. That caused 9/11, but it didn't bring down the USSR. In fact, the Communist government in Kabul outlasted the one in Moscow.

He spent a shitload of money on $200 hammers and $600 toilet seats. Did more damage to us than them.

He let Ollie North finance the Contras by selling crack in our inner cities, leading to record high crime rates in the 1990's.

With friends like him, we could do without enemies!

By your dubious logic, if I wish my ex-boss were dead, and tomorrow he died of a heart attack, I'd be guilty of murder.

So let's look at the thing reagan "plotted".

Well, he armed Muslim fanatics in Afghanistan. That caused 9/11, but it didn't bring down the USSR. In fact, the Communist government in Kabul outlasted the one in Moscow.

He spent a shitload of money on $200 hammers and $600 toilet seats. Did more damage to us than them.

He let Ollie North finance the Contras by selling crack in our inner cities, leading to record high crime rates in the 1990's.

With friends like him, we could do without enemies!
Wrong.

If you tookk action to kill that person and he died then yes you would be

The muhajideen were not the taliban and arming them heped to topple the USSR

His ilitary spending especially SDI drove them to try and keep up which wrecked them'

It did nothing to us as we are stiill here and better off

North did not sell crack

Clearly as usual you know nothing of history

The historic fact is that he led and planned the destruction of the USSR which is what you hate him for doing. But he did do it

President Jimmy Carter flies commercial — and greets passengers on every flight!
💙
💙
💙

332007047_600912301944245_8677266513058069498_n.jpg

Wrong.

If you tookk action to kill that person and he died then yes you would be

The muhajideen were not the taliban and arming them heped to topple the USSR

Uh, the Muhajideen became the Taliban. Mullah Omar, Bin Laden and all the other idiots who fought the Soviets then went on to attack us.

In fact, the reason why Al Qaeda even existed was because the CIA found it easier to recruit Arabs to fight the Soviets than get people to learn Pushtan or Uzbek.

His ilitary spending especially SDI drove them to try and keep up which wrecked them'
The only people who benefited from SDI were the contractors, because it never got anywhere near working.

Forum List

Back