Jimmy Carter In Hospice Care

In 1979, President Carter had solar panels installed at the White House. These were later laughed at, derided and removed by officials of Reagan Administration

FpXQusvXgAEp2O0

Bullshit. Our intelligence agencies were caught flat-footed when the Wall came down.

All Reagan did was make a pretty speech and arm the Taliban.
Which proves incompetance and nothing more.

The fact is he plotted their destruction and it haooened. That is not coincidence except for the weak and simple minded people like you who adored the USSR.

It is fact he engineered it.

It was a gift to humanity

Historic truth sucks but it is in your face and you are a liar

just the stupid and disgraceful ones... W had the stupidest wars ever. And they all do disgusting covert stuff. Mainly in Latin America, Carter made human rights an important part of our diplomacy for a change and absolutely no one got killed
Who was the first president since Carter to start no new hostilities?

He showed weakness like Biden does, and it causes our enemies to test us constantly.
Reagan scared the shit out of our enemies.
So did Trump.
Yes, I agree that's how it works. Biden is being more fierce than poor Carter ever was and not getting quite as bad results, but that Afghanistan thing didn't work out well. Though leaving bad is still better than being there, I suppose. Trump and Reagan were indeed fierce and it projected strength that nobody wanted to mess with.

Last edited:
Who was the first president since Carter to start no new hostilities?
Trump was waiting for his second term to start a war with Iran with Israel, and to get out of NATO so we could start his new life as a Russian oligarch afterwards lol. And of course you're not counting all the covert crap he was pulling in Venezuela Nicaragua etc so that we now have half those countries trying to come here. And unlike Carter, American servicemen have been killed. And great job with North Korea, his love for dictator has given them all the atomic weapons they could have wanted. He's a total idiot who lied endlessly. You don't lie because you believe all that crap....

Yes, I agree that's how it works. Biden is being more fierce than poor Carter ever was and not getting quite as bad results, but that Afghanistan thing didn't work out well. Though leaving bad is still better than being there, I suppose. Trump and Reagan were indeed fierce and it projected strength that nobody wanted to mess with.

they also scared the **** out of our friends, and their policies have been a catastrophe for the United states ever since. How is Raygun's pal Saddam doing? And Don's pals the Kurds? And our middle class?

Trump was waiting for his second term to start a war with Iran with Israel, and to get out of NATO so we could start his new life as a Russian oligarch afterwards lol. And of course you're not counting all the covert crap he was pulling in Venezuela Nicaragua etc so that we now have half those countries trying to come here. And unlike Carter, American servicemen have been killed. And great job with North Korea, his love for dictator has given them all the atomic weapons they could have wanted. He's a total idiot who lied endlessly. You don't lie because you believe all that crap....
Good, so you know it was TRUMP!. Carter was a decent man who didn't want to start any new wars. Too bad more presidents weren't like that.

Good, so you know it was TRUMP!. Carter was a decent man who didn't want to start any new wars. Too bad more presidents weren't like that.
Democrats are like that normally. Clinton Obama and Biden... Republicans are always sending in the 82nd airborne when they screw things up again in the chaos after one of their corrupt bubble and bust deregulation depressions lol.... I think Kennedy would have gotten us out of Vietnam.

Forum List

Back