Jimmy Carter: "Leave Gay Marriage To States To Decide" (Right On Jimmy!)

Still doesn't show they are not in the same category

Keep trying....I will sit back and snicker

What is your hypothesis that blacks are all gay based on? Since there continue to be more blacks, doesn't that contradict your theory? Maybe what you mean is you think blacks are all bi. Can you clarify?

Gladly,
Both blacks and gays are Americans and entitled to the equal protections of the 14th amendment

Great country isn't it?

Yes, they are . And they both have equal protection. That has nothing to do with gay marriage where liberals want gays to have something that other Americans don't have.
What do gays have that you don't have?

You mean except for telling us what wages we can work for, what health care we can buy, that we have to buy health care, who can represent us in court, who can treat us for illness, who can cut our hair and our toenails, who can decorate our house, who can wire our house, how much cash we can deposit in our bank without government checking it out and they can waive our Constitutional rights in collecting taxes.

But other than that ... government does not belong in our private lives." LOL. Right.

well said and right on

Liberals talking about government staying out of our lives is just comical. And look what he's arguing. If gays can't go to government, demand recognition of their union and validation of their screwing their own sex and tax breaks and other perks, then government isn't leaving them alone. Government leaving them alone isn't government leaving them alone, government giving them things because they demand it is leaving them alone. Government not paying for your birth control and abortions is government prohibiting you from getting birth control and abortions. Only from the mouth of a liberal. They are not logical, they are not bright.

Says the civilly married man who needed the validation of legal civil marriage.

Logic has nothing to do with your emotions, sweet heart. Ironic you're the one who tells me to tread on my wife like mud in my shoe when you're the one who wants the courts to make life fair.

No actually I don't. What I've said, oh reluctant hypocrite, is that instead of asking gays so contemptuously why they "need government validation" through civil marriage, you should instead ask your question closer to home.

All I told you is to do it the legitimate way, through the legislature, not through self appointed dictators.

And you don't know what a hypocrite is. My values are that my wife's feelings are more important to me than my political views. I've told you that repeatedly, and you don't grasp it. I'm not a "reluctant hypocrite." I'm not a hypocrite. Sorry, sweetie.

What is your hypothesis that blacks are all gay based on? Since there continue to be more blacks, doesn't that contradict your theory? Maybe what you mean is you think blacks are all bi. Can you clarify?

Gladly,
Both blacks and gays are Americans and entitled to the equal protections of the 14th amendment

Great country isn't it?

Yes, they are . And they both have equal protection. That has nothing to do with gay marriage where liberals want gays to have something that other Americans don't have.

Non sequitur

Your contention is that "LGBT" is a race of people? :eek-52: That would be weird because I've seen people professing to have gay orientation of all walks/races in life. I've even heard of famous ones crossing over to being straight. Anne Heche figured out that if she was attracted to all things male in her partner, why not just BE with a male? And so she did.

There is glaring evidence that at least half of all gays are closeted hetero [seek the rudimentary trappings of the opposite sex in their partner]. Some of them figure this out and migrate back to where their subconscious was leading them anyway. Why be with a lesbian with all the aggression and looks of a man but without the normal penis? Strapons just don't always cut it. Why be with a gay man with all the lisping and feigned stupid surficial trappings of the stereotyped female? When instead of an artificial vagina [anus] the real one will do...and can even bear children for you?

LGBT is not a race. It's a cult of unreflected mental illness, evident to all but the suffers. Such is what happens when the inmates take over the Asylum [google "Cummings, APA, Leona Tyler"]. De facto. And it's a cult with many disturbing gravitations towards lewd sex acts in front of and with children [pride parades/Harvey Milk]. That is undoubtedly what is driving much of the resentment of the clear majority or blacks rejecting that comparison.

<snickers> :disbelief:

Gladly,

Great country isn't it?

Non sequitur
Dodge

"Your contention is that "LGBT" is a race of people? :eek-52: That would be weird because I've seen people professing to have gay orientation of all walks/races in life. I've even heard of famous ones crossing over to being straight. Anne Heche figured out that if she was attracted to all things male in her partner, why not just BE with a male? And so she did.

There is glaring evidence that at least half of all gays are closeted hetero [seek the rudimentary trappings of the opposite sex in their partner]. Some of them figure this out and migrate back to where their subconscious was leading them anyway. Why be with a lesbian with all the aggression and looks of a man but without the normal penis? Strapons just don't always cut it. Why be with a gay man with all the lisping and feigned stupid surficial trappings of the stereotyped female? When instead of an artificial vagina [anus] the real one will do...and can even bear children for you?

LGBT is not a race. It's a cult of unreflected mental illness, evident to all but the suffers. Such is what happens when the inmates take over the Asylum [google "Cummings, APA, Leona Tyler"]. De facto. And it's a cult with many disturbing gravitations towards lewd sex acts in front of and with children [pride parades/Harvey Milk]. That is undoubtedly what is driving much of the resentment of the clear majority or blacks rejecting that comparison."

<snickers> :disbelief:

Elaborate.

Gladly,

Great country isn't it?

Non sequitur
Dodge

It's a clown question, bro.

Anything related to the topic? BTW, you complaining about anyone else not answering a question is classic. You never do.

Last edited:
Gladly,

Great country isn't it?

Non sequitur
Dodge

Anything related to the topic? BTW, you complaining about anyone else not answering a question is classic. You never do.

Its your question whether it is clown or not

That has nothing to do with gay marriage where liberals want gays to have something that other Americans don't have.

What don't other Americans have?

Non sequitur
Dodge

That has nothing to do with gay marriage where liberals want gays to have something that other Americans don't have.

other americans don't have, or want, special treatment because of their sexual orientation, or being left handed, or being farsighted, or not hearing well, or liking to eat fried catfish, or using two user names on a message board. How about asexual people or bisexual people? who should the government allow them to marry? Why shouldn't a bisexual be allowed to marry a man AND a woman? why should they be deprived or marriage because of their sexual orientation?

Equality means everyone is treated the same. No special treatment because someone does not fit the norm.

If same sex marriage is as detrimental to society as the RWnuts would have us believe,

why would so many of them at the same time be willing to allow states to legalize it? Doesn't the federal government have a duty to protect citizens from harmful actions by the states?

Shouldn't the proper course, applying RW reasoning to the matter, be that the federal government should outlaw same sex marriage,

in the interests of public safety and well-being?

Gladly,

Great country isn't it?

When same sex marriage is legalized, it is legal for all. Gays don't get anything that other Americans don't have .

Non sequitur
Dodge

other americans don't have, or want, special treatment because of their sexual orientation, or being left handed, or being farsighted, or not hearing well, or liking to eat fried catfish, or using two user names on a message board. How about asexual people or bisexual people? who should the government allow them to marry? Why shouldn't a bisexual be allowed to marry a man AND a woman? why should they be deprived or marriage because of their sexual orientation?

Equality means everyone is treated the same. No special treatment because someone does not fit the norm.

How is being able to marry the person you love "special treatment"?

Being able to marry the person of your choice is being treated the same

Gladly,

Great country isn't it?

When same sex marriage is legalized, it is legal for all. Gays don't get anything that other Americans don't have .

using that argument then we must allow multiple marriage of all combinations and numbers of people. thats where this is going, and thats the real danger of calling a gay union a marriage.

you are obviously too dumb to even understand the issue being discussed. take your talking points and give them to your sock jake.

you are obviously too dumb to even understand the issue being discussed. take your talking points and give them to your sock jake.

You have failed miserably in your attempt to identify "special treatment"

What is not available to straight people?

Gladly,

Great country isn't it?

using that argument then we must allow multiple marriage of all combinations and numbers of people. thats where this is going, and thats the real danger of calling a gay union a marriage.
Your slippery slope argument also fails

Bigamy is against the law. There is no law against homosexual marriage so there can be no harm claimed by society

Non sequitur
Dodge

Is that what you were trying to ask? You screwed it up. They want to be able to marry people of the same sex. I can't do that, no one can. That's why it's a matter for the legislature, not self appointed dictators in robes.

[How is being able to marry the person you love "special treatment"?

That was actually in Red Fish's question, polygamists can't marry who they love.

Obama can't marry the person he loves, himself. He can only marry a woman.

Your standard is just as arbitrary as the one you are replacing, get off your high horse.

Leave it to the States?

Jimmah Abdul Carter?

Hang onto yer Confederate money, boys, the South is gonna rise again...
wink_smile.gif

[How is being able to marry the person you love "special treatment"??

Give me an example of another law that changes based on what you want.

I fish, I don't hunt, so they have to let me fish during hunting season, I don't want to hunt. What other law works like that?

Forum List

Back