Jodi Arias Penalty

I hope that one day her sister or brother write a book, with the truth, about her. That would be interesting.

I heard something, something, her brother Joey Arias answered a question about her on his FB (open wall) account a couple days ago. Something like why she made the tape. But I haven't gone and checked it out.

Someone re-posted that again, I think. I remember seeing that a while ago.

Imagine if Jodi Arias is actually someone else's bad karma in prison?

I think she was planning on going on the run what do you guys think?

Sure, but what with the gun and knives packed?

Who the hell packs knives for a road trip. Just askin'.

That whole thing is one weirdo we'll never know the answer to. She had been calling Flores, she wasn't hiding by any means, she was full on conversing with him, sending flowers to the grandma, she's all out in the open. So then now she's going into hiding after yakking her head off for hours and hours? With knives and a gun.

I have zero clue how that works or what to make of it.

That whole thing is one weirdo we'll never know the answer to. She had been calling Flores, she wasn't hiding by any means, she was full on conversing with him, sending flowers to the grandma, she's all out in the open. So then now she's going into hiding after yakking her head off for hours and hours? With knives and a gun.

But she did tell her parents that she would have to leave. Maybe she thought all of her charm would head off suspicions and then when no one was looking, she could hightail it.

Someone going on the run because they know they are wanted for murder would most certainly take weapons at least that's what happens in tv and movies.

But she did tell her parents that she would have to leave. Maybe she thought all of her charm would head off suspicions and then when no one was looking, she could hightail it.

Why the gun and the knives?

Sudden interest in gun and knives?

That tweet was from June 1st.

Yeah, but Hughes could have been just rubbing salt in a wound. I remember reading that FB post back on WAT. Unless her brother is saying it again, but I doubt it.

I just read an article that says Wilmott has a conflict with the July date so it will likely be moved back

Why the gun and the knives?

Sudden interest in gun and knives?

Strange.

Oh right! Everything will become crystal clear then. I'm sure all the unadulterated truth is in there.

The prosecution needs to ditch chasing this dp and hand it to Judge Sherry, I know I've said that before, but it's the right and smart thing to do. At the very least - or most - the family has already been thru all this and they have the civil trial still to sit thru, going thru a penalty trial again on a goose chase for the dp, doesn't bring their brother back and she will realistically never, ever be executed. Time to leave it and move on.

I need my old stick a needle in her thing back - I haven't wavered on my belief, but reality and logic have to come into play.

Forum List

Back